Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 35. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 07:43:15 PM
Nope airdrops right now are just useless because most of them are scam and others needed to donate to get the tokens LOL big scam you should join on bounty campaign because its more profitable than airdrops you just have to complete your task everyweek to eligible to get stakes
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
March 03, 2018, 07:42:30 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

It's profitable if an airdrop is referrals because you can gain more tokens as per members join in the airdrop. Sometimes it's not profitable because it's just for popularity to gain more investors but sometimes it's profitable. I'm laughing on some people in a group of bitcoin here in my country, they always begging for airdrops. Seriously, they can't get huge profit if airdrop is the only thing that they want to do. We all know that sometimes this is a scam.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 07:39:29 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
We had the same experience on the past I also participated a lot of airdrops but at then of thier project i haven't also receive a free token. Some people said that airdrops are not profitable and if ever they give a token the coin has no value and not enrolled at the coinmarketcap unlike in bounty campaign at the end of thier  project the token had already value and you can trade it anytime.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 03, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
Hello!The most of airdrops is not profitable and dont even send ur airdrop when u finish they needs,also now for participate in airdrops need to fill kyc blank i hate this,if u want free tokens u need to do somthing like signature bounty programs..
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
Yes it is profitable but only some are legit. Nowadays nost are cheats and scam but you just have to be careful about that. You have nothing to lose joining airdrops just be smart in joining.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
March 02, 2018, 02:21:05 PM
Yes Airdrops are most profitable. We get some free of cost coins from company. These coins keeping initial value of company.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
In general, if we talk about the profitability of this kind of activity, then we can safely say - for "support for pants" is enough, subject to a minimal waste of time. You also need to understand that this is NOT such a stable income as the salary, and the opportunity to "break the jackpot" in most cases lies with you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 01:53:16 PM
In actual airdrop are made to advertise Thier ICOs Because with the small amount of the tocken to get free to register and get also from the successful share gives us free tocken ( not money in actual ) , but after that we need to see whether the ICO is going to launch his coin at perfect platform or not and what is the real concepts behind the coin to make to in this field and how and why people will get more and more coins to increase the demand of the coin , that totally results into whether the coin will get successful or not beige to launch .
As usual in these days most of the ICOs are scam , they take investment and after that scam the people but few of them get successful , so it is much better to get free tocken from every airdrop without seeing whether you will get something or nothing .
Activity: 172
March 01, 2018, 12:55:43 AM
A airdrop​ ​is​ ​when​ ​a​ ​blockchain project distribute​s free​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ ​the​ crypto ​community
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

Depends which airdrop you participate into, Sometimes you can get money from airdrop, sometimes no. But i prefer Bounty work for more profit and you get the chance to represent the ICO too.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
Airdrops is considered as a giveaway so its just not profit its a burst profit not a continuous profit unless the said Airdrop is making a daily, weekly or at any means of continuous giveaway.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 12:34:52 AM
I think airdrop is very difficult to obtain. even the allocation was very little. try to join bounty rather than airdrop. Join airdrop i guess just a waste your time.

Try to join savedroid bounty program. The savedroid project is very good and promising!
Activity: 48
March 01, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
It is not a correct question, airdrop is free money, so it is no such profitable, it always profit, just the matter how much is the profit.

I couldn't agree more. Airdrop is FREE money.
Activity: 116
March 01, 2018, 12:19:16 AM
its free money and free money doesn't hurt

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 11:33:19 PM
In actual not every airdrop are profitable Because the main reason is that these have most of them fake but few of them are really legimate .
Here simply we hear that ICOs means scam , so we can expect that they can be useless but still we can't left the hope to make free money with airdrop .
We should resitrar our account in every airdrop and get free tocken and also share with another people to make free tocken , ( don't miss any airdrop of free coins ) .
From my experience I found that 10% of the ICOs are really perfect , so meet can make money by resistor of few airdrop surely , but be careful don't miss any airdrop .
My earnings from airdrop is about 100-200$ easily by average of per month , so try the best of you to make more earnings than what I am making .
Activity: 5
February 28, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
I think that it doesn't matter, you are earning it for free and depending on the coin, you can make actual money with it

Pump And Hold

Register: http://pumpandhold.surge.sh

1200 tokens on registration + 800 per referral
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
Sometimes it is profitable, I think the golden age of airdrop is now finish and let place to scam, among them really rare free airdrop which can be profitable, let us knwo if you find some
Activity: 140
February 28, 2018, 11:04:39 PM
Yes, its a small amount of money and it can drop like time ticking in seconds. Imagine how frustrating it is to wait for seconds to pass. And imagine how it becomes a failure in ones point of view given a person doesn't wait and only have a very small patience. Now is it profitable? Yes of course but if you need  quick money maybe you need something better. Maybe a good job or a business is what you need. Why should you wait for the whole stars to fall when you can just reach them when you want?  So everything is uo to you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 10:51:34 PM
Most of the airdrops now are miniscule, but this one is awesome! Check it out! It will be worth $20

https://steemit.com/ico/@ansteadm/tiqpit-airdrop-usd20-in-less-than-2-minutes

Please follow my channel also Smiley https://t.me/cryptoaidrops
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 28, 2018, 10:43:50 PM
Airdrop is free money, so it means profit. Not all airdrops gives money though, some of them turned out to be fake, so watch out for those. You just have to participate on a good airdrop. Keep on signing up and try your luck.
Pages:
Jump to: