Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 36. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 07:18:20 PM
Airdrop earns you money, you can earn without investing. Wait, some airdrop crews will send you a token. But some teams will upset you, they will not send any tokens. Do not participate in airdrops that you do not find safe.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 03:52:20 PM
Airdrops are profitable.  It requires a lot of work most importantly you need to get more referrals so that after you sign up for Airdrops already you can send to your referrals and they will help you do the work.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 03:35:02 PM
They were profitable. Now, you should spend much time on them to catch the profitable one. Also, you should always track their prices (if you hold them on mew), because some sudden pumps are occuring in some trash coins, if you catch them, you get a huge profit.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:23:13 PM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision .
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
February 28, 2018, 03:21:05 PM
ICO airdrop is a token distribution procedure, by giving to
holders of certain existing digital currencies.
Because airdrops are starting to be very popular in ICO marketing strategy,
this is the way for tokens to reach a wider audience.
so Users who are not aware, will be initiated in touch with the company and its ICO.
Airdrop also requires condition of successful project, so airdrop participants should expect success in this project.
if the project is successful, usually their fast response and not scam.

it's wrong if all projects do not pay, but they need more time.
Some of them waiting for end of token sale. And I can tell that at least takes
1 month to get airdrop coins. It can also because it does not meet their requirements,
or mis-filling data. So read the forms carefully before you can fill up and better
understand the requirements.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
Anyway you don't lose anything.let's say 90 % of your airdrops are total scam and won't give you any profit,but there's a chance that. 5 or 10 % will be listed on exchanges and you can sell them for some Btc or Eth.
Activity: 320
February 28, 2018, 01:33:26 PM
airdrop is very profitable, but you have to be careful because airdrop now has become a free event that is very profitable tah wonder if at this time a lot of airdrop scam that reap profits and harming the participants so for airdrop participants must be careful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
February 28, 2018, 01:31:54 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
It varies from airdrop to airdrop. Some can be ontained with filling in a form, which can only cause (a small amount) of profit. For others you need to buy a certain coin, and they will give you coins via airdrop. In this case often the price increases so much upfront and drops afterwards that overall you’d lose money on holding the coin when the airdrop is happening

There is no such this as free tokens or free money, that's is why airdrops would never be profitable as most of them are scam, fraud and bogus.
It's better to participate on signature or other bounty campaigns because they are worth the wait, time and efforts as you are getting higher chances of good value bounty stake tokens and convert them into cash.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
February 28, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Who are getting more profits through airdrops in this forum?
I really don't think there is someone who are getting higher profits on airdrops alone, remember.. Most of them are scams and bogus and there are so many members in this forum that are proving that airdrops are the worst part of Crypto distribution.
I am joining a lot of airdrops last year but I changed my official ETH wallet due to my previous wallet are full of shit coins and I don't know what to do with them.
Activity: 336
February 28, 2018, 01:26:05 PM
It varies from airdrop to airdrop. Some can be ontained with filling in a form, which can only cause (a small amount) of profit. For others you need to buy a certain coin, and they will give you coins via airdrop. In this case often the price increases so much upfront and drops afterwards that overall you’d lose money on holding the coin when the airdrop is happening
Activity: 166
February 28, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
The previous Airdrop brought many surprises for everyone. You can find some like bitcoinred, sugar exchange, EQL, bitcoinwhite, .....
However, in recent times the airdrop is of little value. Because people know them a lot. I think you want to profit, try to find other ways like trade, service, .... Create a good community environment that brings a lot of good things to the projects as well as bring profits to you.
Activity: 121
February 28, 2018, 12:42:43 PM
Most airdrops are just pumps and dumps like you just said.But one has to be alert to know when it has pumped,and when you realize it, dont hesitate to sell because it can come back to square one the next day. With the issue of not getting, its normal.With airdrops,you are not guaranteed to get anyway.
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 12:39:02 PM
Airdrops can give us free token and coin,
If you ask if it's profitable, of course airdrops are profitable,
Of course there scam airdrops, but it's not very worth it to join airdrops,
bounty is far better than airdrops.
Activity: 462
February 28, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
about 90% of airdrop coin only consists of very cheap coins, and has no potential. if you join airdrop, you will get a small profit, and even the coin has no value.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 28, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
of course, airdrop can provide benefits, even if we do not do anything, we simply register and then we wait for the results of the airdrop. although the profit is not too big like the profit of following the bounty but it is proportional to the work we do
airdrop like a gift
Yes airdrop is a gift, a gift where you wouldn't work hard enough to earn it because you're now waiting for the consolation of your work. Yes, sometimes your not doing anything you'll just wait the benefits to shower on you but expect that it's not that huge or big bounty because it is been divided by how many participants are registered on that bounty, so we'll just be feel thankful for the airdrops.
Activity: 364
February 28, 2018, 12:27:43 PM
there are some airdrop  gave a huge profit. others are just shitcoin. but if you are lucky and joined a good project you can get a huge profit
Activity: 111
February 28, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
A few months before, Airdrops a a very good way to earn coins or tokens, but right now, many are fraud, sometimes they will not give you the coins or sometimes they will give you a worthless coins or tokens. But there a still good and reliable airdrops which will let you earn some good money. You just have to be more careful in picking.
Activity: 672
February 28, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
Earlier, airdrop was much more profitable than now, because now there are a lot of projects that simply create tokens but do not develop the project, that is, they just forward you tokens and wait until the Delta exchange starts selling and just selling their tokens.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 12:18:23 PM
Previously airdrops are good quality and appreciate in value. It is nowadays very hard to spot a good project airdrop.
Made some profit from airdrops - around 1K USD from 2 airdrops.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 12:17:09 PM
of course, airdrop can provide benefits, even if we do not do anything, we simply register and then we wait for the results of the airdrop. although the profit is not too big like the profit of following the bounty but it is proportional to the work we do
airdrop like a gift
Pages:
Jump to: