Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 47. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 3
February 13, 2018, 05:24:21 AM
They are profitable in the early days but lately there has been a scarcity when it comes to distribution of airdrop tokens. I have about 7 airdrops on my MEW now and only one has a value (ELF) and the other one turned to scam after a few months (XMRG). Too bad for me because my airdrop from XMRG was worth about $50+ before the dev or someone hacked it leaving the token a no value now and just a remembrance of my first airdrop. I still keep doing airdrops whenever I have time because it is the only way to have free tokens of different coins for free.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 05:21:54 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrops are profitable, and it is like a free coin/token that is given in ICO's and projects. It is worth to wait to get your airdrop and hold it for 6-7 months and you'll see the price of that airdrop. But be careful of some airdrop because some airdrops are hackers, and some are scam.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:17:22 AM
Airdrops can be profitable on the strong and dedicated projects, who want to make a decent product and then continue to upgrade it with additional investments and efforts.
Low-tier ICOs` airdrops are usually a fraud instrument to draw some attention to project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
The benefits of Airdrop are obvious. The only question is when to sell tokens received during the company.Most often it is better to sell in the first 3-4 weeks, but this applies to tokens that are not supported by a serious team.But to understand this difficult, but if you can, the patience will be richly rewarded.
Activity: 113
February 13, 2018, 04:54:55 AM
I think it can be profitable, it depends on project. For long-term and fast-easy profit.
Activity: 532
February 13, 2018, 04:53:33 AM
sure
airdrop is free token
people do free token to make a money
if they got free token in high price they will sell it as much as they can
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 04:51:53 AM
Profitabe or not, we having nothing to lose in participating in airdrops. Most of my tokens are from airdrops. Not all of them have values, but at least some of them are good coins.
Activity: 224
February 13, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
Not any airdrop. less 10% legit but more than it priceless. My first Airdrop was EBTC and noe you can see how it price. almost $2. and I got $2,5K.

The good thing about airdrops is that it does not really matter if they are legit, as they should not ask for anything. Particularly, they should not ask for any ID and if they do just run.
Activity: 224
February 13, 2018, 04:34:47 AM
They are rarely profitable as trange as this may seem. It is just paid adoption and you are not going to get much from them, except wasting your time doing stupid follows in twitter and facebook.
Activity: 286
February 13, 2018, 04:32:23 AM
Can’t really say they are profitable in the short term; however, if it’s a good project with favorable token metrics, then the possibility of reaping decent returns in the future are possible. Most airdrop are meant to be a nagging reminder that you should buy more to complete your holdings.
Airdrop can be profitable by selling it once you get it.  All you need is to have an account for various social and business network for you to follow a certain requirement to be able to receive it for free. Basically, the more airdrops you join the merrier, no investment needed just your preciuos time.

Activity: 112
February 13, 2018, 03:52:07 AM
I think it is a chance. The airdrop you participated may worth a lot after being listed on exchanges, but there is a chance that coin would never listed in the marketplace. so join the airdrops, but dont expect an income from there.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
February 13, 2018, 03:47:51 AM
Can’t really say they are profitable in the short term; however, if it’s a good project with favorable token metrics, then the possibility of reaping decent returns in the future are possible. Most airdrop are meant to be a nagging reminder that you should buy more to complete your holdings.
Activity: 42
February 13, 2018, 03:29:04 AM
I've made over 500 dollars from Airdrops, so yeah.. Just depends on the time interval..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 09:04:46 AM
There are many Airdrops happening at this time and people are also participating in them some of them give us good profit if the coin go high in price and some of them not. But the main thing is we are getting coins for free of by doing little work so it's better to take part in them and collect them and if some of them give good profit it will be good for us.
Activity: 280
-----
February 11, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
Yes airdrops are profitable. Just participate many airdrops as many as you can, and some of it will be profitable. Yes, you read it right. SOME of it will be profitable because a lot of airdrops nowadays are scam. You can not easily determine if it is a legit airdrop or not. As I said earlier, just join and join many airdrops as many as you can, you won't lose anything and it won't eat a lot of your time since you will just sign up or fill up the form.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
If the project is real then it's easy to gain something from selling airdrop
Activity: 1
February 10, 2018, 04:28:17 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I guess will just have to wait and see. To early to say.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 10, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
as limit with the airdrop given with the certain of level, the rest on following terms to request with chance as airdrop recipient to work on focus with the manage as displacing limit of returns with the consequence of the results on finale as the release of price of the token from developer.
that with different models on occupation, airdrop trader to work of still with the manage as expending on focus to gains with returns of manage with the developers composite on defining price of token as referring on contrast with the reference of developer to gives with chance on consumption or the further displacement of token to the table of exchange.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 02:15:30 PM
Some airdrops are very profitable - one example is eBTC. From zero ground to 1 USD Base Airdrop amount was ~2400 eBTC
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 02:09:24 PM
Last year I participated in some airdrops but either I did not receive the tokens or the received reward was worth little or nothing. Since then I have decided to no longer participate in any airdrop, I prefer the bounty campaign even if there is work to do
Pages:
Jump to: