Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 48. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
February 10, 2018, 01:28:45 PM
Airdrops for me are not profitable because there is no assurance that you will earn from them since they are just creating a new and giving it away to the people in the cryptocurrency community and the value is just based on hype and most of the times, the developers are not serious about their project since it is just created for free.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
Of course it depends on the drop, and the amount they're willing to pay but for the most part, I wouldn't really go out of my way for aidrops that don't even pay enough. There are better ways for that.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
the only thing about airdrops is that many people are involved in this. By definition therefore you usually won't get a big portion of the overall distribution (the more users sign up for the airdrop the less coins you will receive). This kind of sucks, but is by no means something that is not profitable. Even a couple of hundred dollars can multiply by a lot if the project will get ground and more people invest in it. Just try to look for good projects and you should be fine.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
Yes. It is the free way to earn in crypto. I've made big profits in airdrops which i invested in some ICOs and coins.
Activity: 123
February 10, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
Typically airdrop comes quite a bit of coins. Me recently came coin for two airdrop. One of them is $ 1, the other is not yet known. So I think that airdrop enough money to earn will not work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
Airdrop is profitable simply because it is free. But the amount you receive is not something to make you hodl. If your really want to gain a lot in crypto, you must invest in ICO or trade coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
Sometimes I try to participate to airdrop but, i rarely receive them, most of them are asking ETH to participate, which by definition is not an airdrop anymore
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 12:03:23 PM
depends on prpject. You can earn well on some airdrops, for instance some recent forks like bch if you consider that as airdrop which is basically free money and now it's over $1k per coin. So yes, focus on the particular project and you can earn well
Activity: 28
February 10, 2018, 12:01:31 PM
Many airdrops are scam ... such as Monero gold ... but from XMRG I earned 0.2 ethereum .... If you have not yet registered, I recommend this airdrop https://powtoken.com/index.php?ref=POW300695 ........ token for twitter and faceebook ... not worth anything now ... but if the project succeeds, in a few years it could be worth a lot
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
February 10, 2018, 11:43:56 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
As for my part, I have already earned money from airdrop, what I do is to carefully choose potential coin for me to join it`s airdrop. I think its worth it because joining airdrop does not even need too much effort and time and it can give you big reward if you are lucky to choose the right airdrop. Just try to participate in some more, nothing to loose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Well most of the existing airdrops are like that right now. They will require you to do many things like sharing pages in your facebook page and invite new registrants to the airdrop or else you wouldn't get any token. You do all of this things and would get only a few dollars and yet the worse is having useless tokens.
Activity: 57
February 10, 2018, 11:29:43 AM
Airdrops means distribution of free token. You can say its profitable of you invested to the token, but beware of the other token because sometimes if you invested it will become scammed. But other token has potential so you better have research.😊
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 11:21:29 AM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit just doing easy task .Airdrop profitable because airdrop is free,I also participated in some airdrops. Airdrops can be profitable given that it is an authentic one. But there are several illegitimate airdrops nowadays that just gather personal infos and donations from people.
Activity: 322
February 10, 2018, 10:44:15 AM
Yes, some airdrops are profitable, and you didn't waste a lot of time on airdrop, so you don't get very upset if you do not get paid.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

Depends on how much airdrops you get, for example, in my situation I always obtained an airdrop but I can't cash it out because it is not that large and the trading sites that available have a large payment for cashing out and trading so my airdrop token has still remained in the trading sites. In my opinion, airdrop can only be profitable if it has a large amount, after getting an airdrop you can convert it at any altcoin but for me, I convert it immediately at BTC because some altcoin that you get from is easily decreasing its value because lots of people sells it.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
February 10, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
Spend a huge amount of time to fill out the form, but in the end, 99% you do not get anything worthwhile.
Better to participate in the bounty on social networks
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 10, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
I already got so many airdrops, more than hundreds already, but the only dozen of them was worth it and actually survived and continue progress. I was able to cash out $2000 for the last five months from airdrops. Too bad I sold some too early. I didn't know the pump and dump scheme on shit coins before.

Airdrops are just nothing and I better join Telegram Campaign rather than Airdrops because they're indeed worth the wait and most of them are paying Bounty stakes every after their ICOs.
Airdops never be profitable and maybe you'll get some profits but your wallet is being filled with shit coins.
Seems they're just only after with participants' data information that could be useful for their own purposes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 10, 2018, 09:41:21 AM
Everything comes at a cost, and so is the case with airdrops. Though free, some come with their share of security risks, while others seem like a gift. Choose with Awareness and proper research, and you can make good investment free profit.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 10, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

The only worst thing in this Crypto earning is an Airdrop because this kind of coin and token kind of distribution is a failure.
Airdrops never be an effective way to earn Crypto Assets and it is non profitable because most of them are scams and more bounty hunters could prove that.
Even me, I am joining Airdrops before since I started joining this forum but I just filling my wallet with shit coins.
That's why I hate Airdrops until today.
Activity: 238
February 10, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
I already got so many airdrops, more than hundreds already, but the only dozen of them was worth it and actually survived and continue progress. I was able to cash out $2000 for the last five months from airdrops. Too bad I sold some too early. I didn't know the pump and dump scheme on shit coins before.
Pages:
Jump to: