Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 50. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 03:36:48 PM
Airdrops are a good thing, because you do not have to spend a lot of time, as for example, with Bounty campaigns. Among the drops there are also a lot of scam, but I try to take part
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
Sure , why not?
Because it's free and you just need to fill a form
And if you lucky
You'll get a great airdrop
Because so many token with a good project now
And hope people not dump it for quick bucks
Activity: 100
February 09, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
Yes, they are very profitable. But there are not many such profitable ones. I participated in 150 not one good did not get. Perhaps that I just was not lucky
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
February 09, 2018, 01:33:25 PM
Yes there is a very good profit. The most important thing is to have time to sell coins at a good price
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
Type : Sign Up, Refferal at bounty
Difficulty : Good !
Profitability : Very Good!!
Invitation:Percentage on gains of referee (up to 8 degrees)

- With ref:https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=0R1F610Z635J
- Without ref:https://candy.aelf.io/account/register , but dosen t work without a ref code !

Potential Gains :$65 day>$1950/month

Aelf is already listed on Coinmarketcap, Rank 61 !!! Value of this coin keep increasing !! $ 1.33 now.
You can trade on many exchanges :

Binance, Huobi, Okex, Gate.io, Bibox, Bigone, BCEX
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
February 09, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
I once followed the airdrop, and much of it consisted of garbage coins. so if you follow airdrop, you will only waste time, although 5 out of 100 airdrop coins are worth.
Activity: 224
February 09, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
I've been disappointed with the airdrops, and now too many Airdrops are just a hoax. These Airdrop tokens are worthless, and some people use hundreds of accounts to participate in the airdrop, which makes most of the tokens concentrated in the hands of a few.
Activity: 360
February 09, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
I think no or it will depends on the airdrop where you joined. Sometimes you need to sell your airdrop token if the airdrop already pumps or it has a great value already because sometimes it will not pump again and it the value will become lower and lower. Airdrop is free so that it is profitable for us but sometimes you have only a low value because of this airdrop. Just be careful to the some of the airdrop is only scam that are only getting your e-mail address. Just look only for a legitimate airdrop so that your account will not be hacked or you will never be scammed.
Activity: 320
February 09, 2018, 11:07:26 AM
Sometimes if we got lucky we can get airdrops profitable but sometimes we got little value airdrop. I have once got a best aidrop that profitable and that airdrop called BLUE ETHEREUM (BLUE). BLUE have a great value now and the project is remarkable. I got lucky to have BLUE and I'm still Holding it.
Me until with airdrops not very bad luck. I think it is necessary to register a very large number of airdrops to get profit.
Activity: 127
February 09, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
Theres a lot of airdrop that has no value or exchange site in the market but if you get a reward that boom in the market, I'm sure you will get a good profit. As of now I dont see that airdrop is profitable since it was a free coin token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
February 09, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
Sometimes if we got lucky we can get airdrops profitable but sometimes we got little value airdrop. I have once got a best aidrop that profitable and that airdrop called BLUE ETHEREUM (BLUE). BLUE have a great value now and the project is remarkable. I got lucky to have BLUE and I'm still Holding it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
February 09, 2018, 10:43:41 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Joining on the airdrops doesn't mean you'll get the profit, it depends on the project itself. If the project is successful in the future, you'll possibly get a profitable reward if you're HODL and sell when the price's good. But if the project is not that successful, you just only get a stack of useless coins in your wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other
February 09, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

not all airdrop is profitable, most of airdrop is just cheerleading coin. even when entering the market its value is not so satisfactory. I personally do not really take part participate in the airdrop project, I better work on bounty projects and investments.

I completely agree. I will add that the most part of airdrops is just a scam to collect your e-mail address and your air purse in order to deceive you.
If you want tot take part in the airdrop then you need to choose a project just as thoroughly as a bounty or ICO.
Activity: 280
February 09, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

not all airdrop is profitable, most of airdrop is just cheerleading coin. even when entering the market its value is not so satisfactory. I personally do not really take part participate in the airdrop project, I better work on bounty projects and investments.
Activity: 63
February 09, 2018, 10:25:19 AM
Yes of course they are. Even though for a little percentage your coin increases over time. Choose wisely and stay away from frauds
Activity: 41
February 09, 2018, 10:20:19 AM
since they are free ,so whatver the altcoin you have, just hold it, the promising project will come out and you will get your profit.
Activity: 90
February 09, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Don't forget the new type of Airdrop: Cancelled Crowdsales....

So far there are several highly succesfull ICO's that cancelled their crowdsale due to reaching hardcap during presale. In order to please the overwhelming interest of the public, airdrops are done instead (see Nucleus etc). Those airdrops will surely be profitable, as most of those ICO's will do great....

Then it would be better to haunt those cancelled crowdsales. No need to pray for the coins to pump lol. Thanks for the tip.
Activity: 66
February 09, 2018, 09:56:17 AM
It is clear that airdrop is profitable, because we can easily get coins through an airdrop program. What else if we follow many airdrop programs. Because airdrop is a free coin producer, although the result is not as big as bounty. There are some high value airdrop coins. But it is unfortunate that many airdrop coins that turn out to be a scam. And also airdrop a lot of phishing is very dangerous. But it all comes back to you if you can run airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
February 09, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

It depends, sometime airdrops is a scam and fake, so every airdrop we must inspect the project if it is legit or not. Feel your instincts if this will be a profitable airdrop or not. I have so many experience in airdrops because I joined many of them last year. There are airdrops that wants you to donate to them to get the airdrop. Take note, airdrops are free just by doing simple tasks therefore this thing can be a scam. The most common legit airdrop requires you to do some easy task like following their social media accounts, I could say that this kind of airdrop is profitable. There are airdrops that only requires you to register in a form where your wallet and forum account must fill up but only 20% of them are legit. Some of them requires you to register their beta platform to gain more users and gives you a profitable airdrop.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
February 09, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Airdrops never profitable because they're just giving shit coins and fill your wallets and then they're aren't hit Crypto exchange even after a year, but some other point some or few Airdrops are giving you good coins but you have to guess which one is better than the other and that's the hardest part.
Airdrops never been profitable so it's better to join signature and all campaigns and wait for a couple of months to get coins and tokens that will offer you a lot of opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: