Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 52. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 01:11:44 PM
Airdrops are just promotional tools given for free, so you can't expect too much.
But usually you need just some minutes to register, so... why not?
I participated in some of them, and actually I received some good value, so I'll do it again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
February 08, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
Legit airdrops are profitable. You only need to follow their instructions to gain money, because some coins don't have value. However, some are fake so you need to check it first. Airdrops are good source of money, too. Once exchanged to btc or eth, you can invest and trade it as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 08, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
BTW, for example, was quite profitable for me. It is hard to find profitable ones.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
most of airdrop is garbage, airdrop is given as promotion of an altcoin so reasonable if its low value that is the reason why i never join airdrop and just ignore it
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
February 08, 2018, 10:43:19 AM
Yes, but it depends on what token you received. Airdrop is a good source of income that allows you to have and exchange to for Bitcoin or etherneum. But on the hand, there are some token that is not worth having meaning to say have no worth or can be exchange or trading because of the current prize because it has been abandon by its developers. Well seems it is only an airdrop or in other words free, there isn't nothing to lose even if we received some useless tokens.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 02:47:36 PM
With airdrop coins or tokens i have a very good experience. Sometimes there are some scam airdrops, but it happens everywhere. It depends on how you use these airdrops for what price you sell. But the point is that you have coins for free.
Activity: 149
February 07, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
Airdrops are always profitable as they are something like free money unless and until it's a scam. It's just how much profit you can make through it. Airdrops are worthy if you  get the right one and it is also the easiest way to earn coins. Anyone can get free coins or token by filling simple airdrops forms. But there is 90% chances of scam or fraud airdrops and giving time to fill them is just a waste of time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
Airdrops are worthy if u get the right one and it is also the easiest way to earn coins. Anyone can get free coins or token by filling simple airdrops forms. But there is 90% chances off scam or fraud airdrops and gave time to fill them is just a waste of time. According to me if u really want to earn good money then doing Bounty campaign is far better then filling airdrop forms. Because bounties are always confirmed and they will always gave good rewards in the shape of coins or tokens who worked with him and promote there platform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
February 07, 2018, 12:00:44 PM
Sometimes they are but most of the time they are shitcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
I think airdrop this time is very rarely held because very much ico is released and for the next few months there may be a very familiar airdrop again.
Indeed we have to wait for a very extraordinary airdrop again to get a coin that is certainly very unusual. And indeed ICO is now skated and has to compete to find investors. One of them is ICO policypal network.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
Yes airdrop are profitable...But not all..The airdrops I have received last year some of them already reach $1 per token and some are even higher and most of them are scams...At first when I began signing up in airdrops ,I have already signed 10 forms but none of them came to my wallet..it took me a weeks before I received my first token and a months to start earning.You just need a lot of patience in the world of cryptocurrency..
Activity: 26
February 07, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
I think airdrop this time is very rarely held because very much ico is released and for the next few months there may be a very familiar airdrop again.
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
yeah sure, they are basically giving free money as a way to advertise their platform. some of them will make you watch their videos in order to proceed. but beware of links that asks for private keys.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
February 07, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

Without influencing it, it is recommended to participate in bounties. They are more profitable than airdrops, but for bounties you have to work. Whoever works has. And from airdrops you can win something, but many of them are scam. So whatever is profitable, as long as you do not have to invest from your own pocket.

I wonder what is the average earning from a bounty? If the users joins twitter & Telegram bounty. Is there any average for that?
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 07, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Without influencing it, it is recommended to participate in bounties. They are more profitable than airdrops, but for bounties you have to work. Whoever works has. And from airdrops you can win something, but many of them are scam. So whatever is profitable, as long as you do not have to invest from your own pocket.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 10:52:25 AM
For me all airdrop are good to get, but others are can be profitable while the others are still hoping that i can get to much fiat.
Activity: 48
February 07, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
If you don't have money it can be if you pick the right ones I have a telegram group with great free airdrops check it out its free

Free #Airdrops add friends they will thank you over $1000 woth of coins fre

@freeAirdropCryptos #Telegram

https://t.me/FreeAirdropCryptos
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
February 07, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
I used to follow the thread "Any good new airdrops" or w/e its titled.  I used to apply to everything but it got exhausting and most of the airdrops never paid out.  I now only apply to the airdrops on airdrop alert because its easier to follow and they used to only post the good quality airdrops.  Now it seems they are posting more airdrops but have lowered their standards.  I still apply because it only takes a minute and you never know what can happen.

Agree with the eBTC and Blue airdrops.  Those were the good ole days of airdrops.  Accelerator and AltCom were good too.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 07, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
Many airdrops are just useless and worthless nowadays. In the past, there have been good airdrops like eBTC and Ethereum Blue, but those days seem gone right now...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrops are very profitable when it was just newly released by the ico's but as the time goes by, there are a lot of other users who are just scamming people to hack their high ranked account so i prefer to work on other variation of the campaign and not to waste time looking for airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: