Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 66. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 05:45:00 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

You can join some airdrops and check out some threads in bitcointalk where people share airdrops. There is no guarantee that you can make profit with airdrops but if you do your research , you can make some money
Activity: 406
January 21, 2018, 05:35:51 PM
I can just tell you a story from me about profitable Airdrops. Some months ago, Hawala Token made an airdrop. Im fill the form for the airdrop multiple times. I earned 720 Hawala Token. I sold them some weeks ago for ~22$ per token. So i made almost 14thousand dollars of profit without any cent of invest. So i never make such a huge profit with any other coin i invest.
wow you are so lucky to receive 14k$ with out a single cents of investment. Airdrops now is quite complicated than before many additional info required by the company to fill out unlike before just bitcointalk.org account telegram and eth address you are good to go.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
I can just tell you a story from me about profitable Airdrops. Some months ago, Hawala Token made an airdrop. Im fill the form for the airdrop multiple times. I earned 720 Hawala Token. I sold them some weeks ago for ~22$ per token. So i made almost 14thousand dollars of profit without any cent of invest. So i never make such a huge profit with any other coin i invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 05:14:28 PM
I think airdrops are profitable only for organizers of ICO companies. Thanks to airdrops, they attract many participants in their telegrams and other channels. As a result, it creates noise and HYIP around the project. And you receive a bit of airpoids insignificant for a participant
Activity: 73
January 21, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
When I was a newbe I've started from Airdrops and I'm the lucky one who get a huge increase of my portfolio with eBTC and Ecash. But, now I know, that  it's the only chance 1 to 100 to repeat this result. Unfortunately, nowdays it's realy seldom the good airdrops.
Activity: 448
January 21, 2018, 01:51:27 PM
be careful with airdrops, you can catch the virus or your wallet can be hucked  after airdrop registration, but my last airdrop  brought me -2000 usd ( it was Rebl project)
Activity: 322
January 21, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
i think mostly airdrops are scam. but some projacts coin based or token based provide good airdrops and give small profit.
Activity: 672
January 21, 2018, 11:34:33 AM
for the short term get money quickly is airdrop. usually the token generated by airdrop is not long term because some airdrop tokens do not develop well than token bounty. A good airdrop is a token that circulating supplies slightly so increases the likelihood of high price for long term
Activity: 476
Student Coin
January 21, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
Yes i think its profitable i remembered when my first token came to me,im so happy and that time i think to myself that im so lucky because in that day it has a price so i sell it and convert it into bitcoin and withdraw but it sustained more weeks to be sell. My advice to you is to join in aidrop, it can make your money.But nowadays many of airdrop is cheated just analyze it carefully.
Activity: 420
January 21, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
A small part of the coins issued for the airdrop may well cost good money. The most part is garbage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
January 21, 2018, 11:04:10 AM
Air drops are the best way to get get some free coins, You should be picky in choosing the airdrop because most are scam.
One Airdrop that you could always trust is DeepOnion!.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 21, 2018, 10:59:02 AM
Airdrop is a good way to earn profit if you made the right decision . Stay away from the frauds.

Everyone are thinking that the airdrops are providing free money with a little effort of their precious time. The truth is that the airdrops ain't anymore what they used to be. Every new airdrops requires more of your time then before to even register to be able to get their "gift". Some developers that are falsely presenting themselves are ever requiring the full information about the us if we wanna register to be eligible to get  the airdrop.

There are some few airdrops that are worth joining and that can bring you nice amount of the profit in a long-term but I ain't bothering anymore with the searching off the appropriate airdrop.I have realized that my time is more precious even if the airdrop I get is free.

There are some other means for the earning of the Bitcoin if your knowledge is  adequate. If you are eager to join the airdrop make a deeper research and try to stay away from the scam projects.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
January 21, 2018, 10:50:29 AM
YES! definitely most airdrop are worth having, i have been into many airdrop!
BLUE EXRN EQUAL BTG ETG those are some of the coin i get which give me lots of money to pay bills and invest some on trading.
believe me, sometime in doing airdrop you will get huge profit!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

You will find both the usual pump and dump coins which are worthless after they try to reach the market, and these who has an excellent team behind and make the dream real.
Check DeepOnion, seems to have the best Airdrops around.

Yes ive heard Deep Onion give good airdrops
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
try out this one, is completely free https://t.iost.io/?c=kYFxMieD
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 21, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
Airdrops are free and you don't invest financially in it so it is profitable. The profit would depend on the value of the coins or tokens you received from distributions. Sometimes if you get lucky and hodl your received coins, it might pump and you get considerable value from it. You just have to be patient and check the legitimacy of the airdrop campaign you are joining.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 21, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
Well airdrop as you know its free so even if you get the smallest amount its gonnna be a profit. So dont worry about it. Eventully you will make some PROFIT.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 21, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
Yes Airdrop is Profitable you can earn a profit without investing,But nowadays many airdrops wants to donate and run away

It's true. Before, the airdrops are like mushroom popping everywhere here in the forum and participants are eager to join all of them. And yes there's some airdrops that's profitable like ethd, blue, eltcoin, egold and some more but of course it totally depends on the project. But today, it's just 5% of airdrops are good and the rest are all non sense.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
January 21, 2018, 10:23:12 AM
Not all airdrops are profitable, some of them are scams,  or rather many of them. And if that coin is legit, it will result to dump, because of those holders who want to sell in low prices
Activity: 156
January 21, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
Airdrops means free money.. I think only some of airdrops will gives you profit.. But nowadays maximum airdrops are scams.. So, we can't understand by seeing which airdrops are great or not.. I saw my some of friends got huge money from 1 airdrops.. But i am getting nothing..Maybe some of airdrop coins now are valueless . I hope we will get good airdrops again in someday..
Pages:
Jump to: