Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 69. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 936
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:32:32 PM
airdrop is a gift coin and if we get a good coin then it is very profitable but much airdrop which just as advertisement for those who issued it
Because it's free to get (didn't need to send any amount to join) and just require simple thing, I thought it will always profitable to catch. Yeah, sometimes  they die quickly because so many people in a hurry to sell it. Atleast you can add some trove in your museum.
although it is free but I think we have to be careful in choosing it because airdrop gives advantages and there is airdrop that does not give a profit. so it should always be we look at and follow its development if there is a new airdrop.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
January 19, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
airdrop is a gift coin and if we get a good coin then it is very profitable but much airdrop which just as advertisement for those who issued it
Because it's free to get (didn't need to send any amount to join) and just require simple thing, I thought it will always profitable to catch. Yeah, sometimes  they die quickly because so many people in a hurry to sell it. Atleast you can add some trove in your museum.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 19, 2018, 07:18:27 PM
It depends upon the altcoin that being given in the airdrop. Some altcoins increases its price after the airdrop while some are just being dumped.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
January 19, 2018, 07:13:36 PM
I dont think they are trash. And even if it is, what harm is there in applying?

I thought to experiment a few months ago, and I spent an evening signing up to 3 or 4 different ones.

A few weeks later I was sent 10000 ELT tokens. I've had no clue what they do, but I figured there is no harm in keeping them. They were worth around 1250 USD before the market crash, now worth around 750 USD. Tell me thats not good for an evening of clicking Wink

As long as it is an ERC20 token, I'm happy to apply. I would however, never apply to a shit coin for which I have to download a wallet. You've got to be stupid to do that, its almost like rolling out a red carpet for a hacker to steal your money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 07:09:05 PM
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 06:49:34 PM
Tried a few. Still waiting to get anything. Sad
Activity: 112
January 19, 2018, 06:45:26 PM
There have been quite a lot of profitable airdrops. For example look at Rebellious. Right now it's listed in exchanges, they used to offer 2000-4000 coin in airdrop, do the match 400-800$ won easily.
I think airdrops are profitable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
January 19, 2018, 06:43:32 PM
The most of the airdrops are just trash to be honest.

But there were some really good airdrops in the past like DeepOnion (still ongoing) and POStoken for example.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 06:38:13 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
yeah the airdrop it's like just free coin that their dev give to you to build a community. for profit i think it's still profit but if you got a good coin from airdrop like Rebellious or the other good coin that have potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 06:31:59 PM
a very good airdrop is hard to find today Now most of the airdrop are fake either they are collecting
data or they are promoting their project . Some are trying to scam by asking private key .
So now it’s real hard to find genuine airdrop . Maybe you'll be lucky and find a good one in 2018
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 06:27:22 PM
some airdrop are profitable like i joined hwala tpken airdop but most of time they are useless
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 04:09:25 PM
I think Airdrops are profitable if you pick the right one. DeepOnions Airdrop will be very profitable, you can still join. But once the Airdrops are over I think the price of Onions will rise greatly. Until that time I will be buying as much as I can.
for join its need 50 onion or i am wrong?
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
January 19, 2018, 04:04:29 PM
I think Airdrops are profitable if you pick the right one. DeepOnions Airdrop will be very profitable, you can still join. But once the Airdrops are over I think the price of Onions will rise greatly. Until that time I will be buying as much as I can.
Activity: 1022
January 19, 2018, 03:30:38 PM
to work on examination as might the use of one from the immediate dislodgment to gives of reference as investors to grows on scale with the limit of assessment and manage to collects of returns as the results of consequence.

Activity: 197
Merit: 190
January 19, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
Airdrops aren't supposed to be a job yet there are so many giving away junk worth a few pennies that people are treating them like a captcha typing job.  It's a joke.  The market is obviously satured with useless cryptos if there are so many that an airdrop filling job is even possible.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
January 19, 2018, 03:13:45 PM
I think only 10% airdrops gives you profit. So count how many airdrops you should got in to get some coins. And yes someone cheating, someone has requirements but you still trying and someday get your profit.
Activity: 204
January 19, 2018, 03:06:09 PM
I think that there is a tiny chance to get a huge profit. But you should participate in them in your spare time. First of all, you should make bounty.
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
January 19, 2018, 03:03:57 PM
very profit. but you need to pick a good airdrop then join. we have too many scam, trash airdrop out there
Activity: 72
January 19, 2018, 03:02:23 PM
Deeponion airdrops have been profitable for me, and just registered for a new one https://etherbtc.io, the way i see its free tokens, if the project is good i will HODL , if its garbage ill sell them a gain a few dollars, so its a win win proposition.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
January 19, 2018, 02:57:12 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Hello.i am also participated into many airdrops but i also get few only tokens.nowdays many ICO are scam so they just announce about the airdrops but they give nothig.so before participate into any airdrops, first of all do proper research about that coin.Airdrop is fully profitable so i suggets you to take part into more airdrops.you can join some groups on telegram for get the update of new airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: