Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 68. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
is there any project doing such a thing?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 04:44:41 AM
Earlier, as far as I remember AirDrop were really very worthwhile, that is, you could simply get for registration or for doing something, you could just get $ 100 or maybe $ 10,000, but of course if you keep this coin for a very long time now they are no more than a cent.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:39:21 AM
this makes sense only if you participate in a good airdrops, because a lot of garbage is among the airdrops, so it's best to find the insides for them and not worry
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
for me airdrop is advantageous for beginners. because it is not too complicated in doing it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 04:26:59 AM
Some of the airdrops are profitable but mostly airdrops are scam and shitcoins but find some decent airdrops with so much information or just join the bounty programs for legit coins
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 04:22:31 AM
While I was more lucky in airdrop than in bounty campaigns. In airdrop, I was able to earn as much as $ 12, and all my campaign bounties have so far been scam. Maybe in the future I'm lucky and I'll change my mind.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 21, 2018, 03:14:11 AM
For my personal opinion airdrops are not that profitable because there are too many participants in the airdrops it is better to join in facebook campaign or twitter campaign rather than joining airdrops.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 21, 2018, 03:11:46 AM
You get token for FREE. If thats not considered as a profit, then i don't know what is!
As we get the tokens for free and all we have to do is hold it for a short period or long, that's on us. And if the coin does great in the market then you had that for free so that's a profit. And even if the coin dies or does not do well, it's not your loss as yoi didn't invest anything in it. So there's no chance of a loss, and theres only profit!
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 11:38:00 PM
Participants have earned a lot in past by airdrops so airdrops proved profitable for those participants.  But there are many airdrops which proved just scams; and their intentions behind airdrops campaigns was just to cheat people by getting their personal information.  So every body needs to be careful while sharing their personal data.  Never share your password (the personal key) to anyone because the scammers will not leave even a penny in your wallet if you do so.  So your hard earned money will be cheated by those scammers.  But there are good realistic airdrops too which are honestly  paying to the participants, luck also plays a role but be as much vigilant as you can.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
January 20, 2018, 11:28:13 PM
yes some are. i have earned 1 eth 4 month ago
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 11:22:56 PM
Airdrops were very effective in the year 2018.Airdrop like Hawala token was had a great success.but with the ethereum blockchain congestion from the last month Airdrops are so hard to come by.So I doubt the profitability of Airdrops in the year 2018.
Activity: 28
January 20, 2018, 11:14:05 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

You will find both the usual pump and dump coins which are worthless after they try to reach the market, and these who has an excellent team behind and make the dream real.
Check DeepOnion, seems to have the best Airdrops around.

I just bought some Deep Onion I was wondering how much you get in the airdrop, any estimates on say 100 onion/ air drop?
Activity: 812
January 19, 2018, 11:47:25 PM
there some airdrop that are really profiltable but there some other airsdrop are fake scammer.
I always joined their telegram group, so know how they made the project.
I understand if airdrop is not all profitable, but in that way we can choose a promising airdrop. they have a long-term program and they do it.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 11:41:23 PM
As usual in the world of cryptocurrencies there is advantage and disadvantages. A pros and cons and a win or lose. Also in airdrops, it depends on the investor whether it will moon or not. You can see the success of those projects through the improvement and achievements they have done.
Activity: 61
January 19, 2018, 11:30:04 PM
there some airdrop that are really profiltable but there some other airsdrop are fake scammer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 11:25:45 PM
Airdrop is profitable but more profitable bounty campaign because some airdrop does not pay and the price of the token ussualy drop alot and just be pump dump token. But if you dont have much time just joined both so you will make much money from it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
Yes it is profitable but only some are legit. Nowadays nost are cheats and scam. But you just have to be careful about that. You have nothing to lose joining airdrops. Just be smart in joining.
Activity: 1
January 19, 2018, 07:36:22 PM
Yes, airdrops are profitable. This is one of the easiest way to make profit out of cryptocurrency.. You dont need to spend money to be eligible to airdrops. You just need to register and share it to your social medias. it is like promoting the coin. Though not all airdrops are good, you just need to pick the right one. and always beware of scams.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:35:04 PM
I used to follow some airdrop and it turns out there is a really profitable but also there is as decoration
myetherwallet i just but i also like my wallet a lot of coins maybe someday there will be useful
Activity: 280
January 19, 2018, 07:34:53 PM
Yesterday I was checking out some of the air drops that I joined. Their ANN threads are locked I assumed by Bitcointalk, and the devs gone. Yet I'm still staking one out of why not. It's worth zero.
Pages:
Jump to: