Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 90. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 05:29:35 PM
Rarely such shares are paid in coins. If you are a trusted person, it is better not to deal with this. Just wasted time and life energy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 05:06:53 PM
At last time I didn’t met any airdrops that were worth to spend time on them. It is better to buy ordinary ASIC machine and begin to mine coins. That’s the real thing. My advice better than all kinds of airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 254
December 26, 2017, 12:24:25 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Hi...
I think airdrop is beneficial because I experienced such a thing.
but there is also a scam airdrop.
getting a coin from airdrop is like that easy .. but every airdrop is different in rules.
usually airdrop it put forward the participants who make the donation and the first time the list.
for distribution is usually done after the participant quota is fulfilled.
what coins you have earned? how much $ profit? and what are the characteristics of a good airdrop feature?
I'm eraned some coins like Bitcoinred, ZCG, eBch, Equal and many more..
until now i've get up to $100 more from airdrop.
and usually, the successful airdrop that always has a good team in work.  like always update about the progress of the project and others  ,.
Activity: 79
December 26, 2017, 08:37:41 AM
I just started to participate in airdrop and bounty, so I can only tell about the experience of other people. The bulk considers this a waste of time. But one acquaintance received $ 3000 from the airdrop. So maybe it's worth spending 15 minutes a day for it.
Activity: 62
December 26, 2017, 08:33:45 AM
I sure hope so, I'm participating in a few.
They were profitable a few months back for sure, just not sure if that's the case today. But I don't think they're dead as a concept.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
December 26, 2017, 08:32:49 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Of course airdrops are profitable the problem is a lot of airdrops now were scam. They need your email and personal information sometimes to hack or tracking your wallet. It more worth doing bounty, bounty could give you a paid after the ico end. Sometimes the ico that you join didn't give you anything in return. So be wise to choose worth bounty so its not wasting your time.
Activity: 166
December 26, 2017, 08:24:17 AM
Most of them wont get listed in big exchanges,thats why a lot of airdrops are just waste of your time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 26, 2017, 08:22:42 AM
Not all airdrops are profitable there are some token that become a display in your wallet because it has no value anymore but in some cases there are also some coins l ike eBTC on my experience was profitable. its just only an airdrop but im able to earn more than 2k$ before.  just keep joining on airdrop who knows you can pick some lucky shot.
Activity: 546
December 26, 2017, 08:17:02 AM
It depends on the project, but as far as I know, only a few Airdrops provides a decent income to its participants. Mostly we're just shitcoins, and after distribution, the team or devs will be gone. You just need to know the progress of the project for you to know that it can be profitable and that it is worth to hodl.
Activity: 252
December 26, 2017, 08:11:20 AM
It seems to me profitable to read the airdrops and keep them from 3 months and then sell if there is something ...
I think this is the most profitable strategy, is not it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
December 26, 2017, 08:08:38 AM
Yes Airdrop is Profitable you can earn a profit without investing,But nowadays many airdrops wants to donate and run away.
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 08:04:59 AM
If you are asking whether an airdrop is profitable at the end of the offering. I think its depends on their team and the vision of the project. Some of the ICO's offering airdrops right now don't have concrete plan for there users.
I fully agree with this, much depends on the team. And now really many airdrop are not worth anything
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
December 26, 2017, 08:00:37 AM
It depends on the amount you receive, the marketing of the token, the time of distribution, and the time that goes to the market, with these factors and along with the maturation time, we can say that it has profitability, otherwise it is pure ilusion.
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 08:00:37 AM
of course profitable because airdrop is something free, when we get directly just do not need to hodl
it's a waste of time. I took about 50 airdrop, only 2 paid. Therefore, it is better to spend this time on participating in bounty companies
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 07:46:45 AM
If you are asking whether an airdrop is profitable at the end of the offering. I think its depends on their team and the vision of the project. Some of the ICO's offering airdrops right now don't have concrete plan for there users.
Activity: 252
December 26, 2017, 07:29:33 AM
if you have coin from airdrop
just sell it when the price is high
dont think too much, just sell it
that just a free coin
because i have some coin from airdrop, but i try to hold it, and now the coin just have a cheap price
really cheap Undecided
Activity: 420
December 26, 2017, 07:21:41 AM
If the airdrop has a well-defined project objective then it can be said that the airdrop you follow or that you follow will have an advantage over an airdrop in the absence of a project or not having a definite purpose.
Activity: 196
December 26, 2017, 07:02:18 AM
Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump? Not all airdrop are profitable specially nowadays days. They just create an airdrop .If you have no job and nothing else to do then yeah it can be profitable I think and sometimes you can hit a jackpot and your airdrop pump a lot.
Activity: 161
December 26, 2017, 06:42:04 AM
I do not think so because I have a lot of different coins from airdrop and I think only two of them are potentially successful next year. While all the other shitcoins devs can not be found now. We can not really hope that we will benefit from using that water depending on your luck if you participate in the right project. But it's really free that do not want to be free anyway with the simple task they ask so there is no harm in trying.
Activity: 518
December 26, 2017, 06:29:26 AM
I do know some airdrops have been profitable because they have no value when it was given to the holders but after a few weeks or months they began to increase in value so it becomes profitable
Pages:
Jump to: