Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 7. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

we need both because if there is no regular currency then we can not withdraw the result of the advantages of playing bitcoin, because there are also many who do not recognize bitcoin that they understand only regular money.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
I believe that cryptocurrencies are better than regular currencies, because through cryptocurrencies we can send money anywhere in the world, transactions going from one wallet till other wallet just for some minutes, great anonymity-no one will know your data, also small commission but not all cryptocurrencies has it. Dont forget about the fact that any paper form currency can be easily lost, but cryptocurrency can not.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
All i can see is we are transitioning towards something new. bitcoin will evolve further. It is not in the mainstream yet but eventually it will gain acceptance.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Bitcoin is a good or much better digital currency but  it is not yet acknowledge by the people around the world that is why it is being used my many but in a very limited areas only.
Yes personally I agree with what you want to say, though bitcoin has been promoted and has been popular and still rising to become more popular, there are still lots of areas in this world that doesn't knew what bitcoin is. There are also several cases wherein cryptocurrencies has been totally banned by the government, so guess what? they are still using regular currencies or generally fiats.
Activity: 373
I also think as you use altcoins as a form of payment is a simpler form of using physical money.
Its similar that way but i guess, as for now we both need to have fiats and digital currency. For now it has not yet been regulated to all over the world the official use of bitcoin and some other crypto currencies. So this literally means we still need fiats and cash, but in the long run maybe we don't need it anymore, but there is no for sure guarantee about that.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think cryptocurrencies and regular currency have the same function as good. it has advantages and disadvantages of each. everyone has their own opinion on this. because everyone has different ways to make a profit.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I also think as you use altcoins as a form of payment is a simpler form of using physical money.
Activity: 4

I think they are better cause we won't be improving and keep making cryptocurrencies if it is not better. As of now, because we are just in the early stages of cryptocurrencies, people or most people view fiat as a better mode of payment but this is likely to change because the technology and the society is changing, and cryptocurrencies is the best suitable currency in the digital world.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Bitcoin is a good or much better digital currency but  it is not yet acknowledge by the people around the world that is why it is being used my many but in a very limited areas only.

You’re right. Digital currency like bitcoin has a huge advantage and benefits compared to fiat currency but one of the problem about bitcoin is not everyone are familiar or even trust about the transaction of bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot work without internet connection which needed to transact money all over the world and not everyone have also access to internet. Each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, so we needed both of them.
Activity: 53
Yes, due to their flexibility. You can also get it wherever you are without any hustle or high fees. You also don't have to line up in banks for it. It's also anonymous.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Of course cryptocurrency is much better than fiat or real currency because cryptocurrency is so fast to transact than fiat money but fiat money now is usable for all people because fiat can use to buy anything like buying foods to any store.
Not all crypto but if you are talking about bitcoin so my answer will be yes because bitcoin price is very high than any other currency and its transitions are also very fast and its very safe and sound for investment and for daily trade and it’s also easy to carry with yourself anywhere and no one steel or can do robbery of your bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Yes it is but bitcoin has many flaws and so as the benefits to everyone . Why everyone? Its because users can manipulate bitcoins value depending on their balances and the users amount of individuals count but not that much of a difference but if you combine all them youll get a huge amount of money well as a value to be in fact.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Bitcoin It is not yet better to use than fiat currency but I know that the bitcoin will become better to use than regular currency. Bitcoin is now gaining more popular and power. Bitcoin has really good future.
I don’t see Bitcoin being better than Fiat in anyway. Both currencies has their own ways of being better than the other. But in terms of being fast, I believe fiat has so many ways of being way more faster than Bitcoin can ever be, although bitcoin used to be equal fast before, but that’s not now as it takes a long processing time and confirmations. Fiat has so many ways it can be used like PayPal and Credit Card, Western Union and a lot more.
It is quite difficult to answer, l think both are equally important in our life. By cryptocurrency there are some restrictions and that is not acceptable everywhere, so in such cases we need regular currency. Cryptocurrency is useful for online shopping, trading and investment. So both are required and has its own value.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Bitcoin It is not yet better to use than fiat currency but I know that the bitcoin will become better to use than regular currency. Bitcoin is now gaining more popular and power. Bitcoin has really good future.
I don’t see Bitcoin being better than Fiat in anyway. Both currencies has their own ways of being better than the other. But in terms of being fast, I believe fiat has so many ways of being way more faster than Bitcoin can ever be, although bitcoin used to be equal fast before, but that’s not now as it takes a long processing time and confirmations. Fiat has so many ways it can be used like PayPal and Credit Card, Western Union and a lot more.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
Not all people know  cryptocurrency. The modern people who get update every time know crypto world more well than the old people. The modern people will think that using cryptocurrency is better than regular currency. They think that cryptocurrency really simplify their life since it's getting more flexible and easier. Whereas, the old ones will have no idea how to deal with cryptocurrency. They will think it's difficult and complicated.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
I can say that Crypto Currencies is better because its price is rising and falling. It is a good advantage to us to earn more money in this scenario. Just as the bitcoins have fallen here we will have a great opportunity to buy a bit of cheap bitcoins. In order to increase it, our money will increase when its price falls. And look at just a few days we've been waiting to earn here. Our profit is bigger than our investment in the bank. So this is the vast advantage of cryptocurrencies in fiat money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
currently fiat is better but in nearest future it may be changed
Crypto has a lot of advantage than fiat but fiat also has something that crypto doesn't have. Investment on crypto just required an ID and internet. Investment on money need a whole lot of requirement. Transaction on money soesn't have fee but it got tax. Crypto is decemtralized, volatile and unsafe, also unpopular. Money is not convenient.
Activity: 294
Yes. cryptocurrency is better than regular currency, aside from its high value, it has a decentralization feature that any other currencies never has. It is very quick and safe for any kind of transactions.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639

Yes it is very obvious that crypto currency is better than Regular currency. In fact, most of my profit was came from altcoins not directly from bitcoin. Even up to now I still got my earnings in crypto's Smiley
As they usually say– everything with an advantage also has disadvantage. So that means that despite the fact that Bitcoin has lots of advantages, there are also some ways you will find fault in it, and same thing applies to regular currencies; there are things you wouldn’t like about them.

Bitcoin is fast for distance transaction– you can send money to someone in a different country in less than 30 minutes, but if you were to use regular currencies through bank, it will take days, possibly a week and some days before the receiver can get it. The thing is that we need both of them.
Pages:
Jump to: