Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 2. (Read 7101 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
November 11, 2018, 03:57:31 AM
I believe crypto can be stable again because of opportunities that are open to them to get large amounts of income or profits because they are in business demand. My predictions Crypto will be stable again in 2019
maybe the stability only lasts a while and won't last long, we know that crypto is nothing stable and can go up or down anytime. it all depends on investor and market demand.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
November 11, 2018, 03:51:36 AM
I want to note that some currencies have already become quite stable. For example, Binance coin or Ethereum reacts little both to the market growth and its fall.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
I believe crypto can be stable again because of opportunities that are open to them to get large amounts of income or profits because they are in business demand. My predictions Crypto will be stable again in 2019
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 11, 2018, 03:43:17 AM
If Crypto eventually becomes stable, how can investors make a profit? If there are no investors, our hunter's work will also be lost! Just like the current gold market!
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
November 11, 2018, 03:34:22 AM
I don't believe that market has become stable now. Market is indeed moving sideways but this is all before another euphoria. 2019 would be another year full of FOMO and euphoria. The incoming of institutional money will increase the volume and also ETF and BAKKT will bring in more investors to the crypto market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 03:30:44 AM
Cryptocurrency will never be stable because it is the most volatile among the currencies. Their prices might stay at some point but it is only temporary depending on the market demands of the coin. Demands and developments also make the price of every cryptocurrency and tokens unstable so it is impossible for the price not to go up or down.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 11, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
We can't say its time of crypto finally stable.but we can say is the time will coming soon to grow up for crypto. when there is a peace in the market then its the signal of growing in the market time has come. l think so.
l
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
Recent actions on the exchanges have shown that the market has not stabilized, and will continue to develop and life will finally boil in the crypto market. Very want movement.
Activity: 322
November 11, 2018, 02:22:21 AM
For me and I think that for many others such prices on the market are just a bad indicator. I want growth, and we are already several months on the same level. How cool can that be?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 07:55:12 PM
For this moment price of the altcoins ane bitcoin are stable and I think it will recover but not sure when it happen. But before that I hope I will seee more people again to buy bitcoin to start price of the bitcoin to rise again and back to the highest price.
If you decide to buy Bitcoin, then I think that you should hurry, because the Chinese are again allowed to invest in cryptocurrencies and I think that one of the first coins that they will start buying is Bitcoin. Demand for Bitcoin is rising - the price is rising.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 10, 2018, 07:52:49 PM
For this moment price of the altcoins ane bitcoin are stable and I think it will recover but not sure when it happen. But before that I hope I will seee more people again to buy bitcoin to start price of the bitcoin to rise again and back to the highest price.
Activity: 546
November 10, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
Yes, the price of crypto coins will recover and be stable and now the price of coins is still down. And I think the price of a coin will not always decrease and will definitely recover. So with the price of coins being dropped, we can collect lots of coins at low prices. And when the price of a coin has recovered we can sell it.
Activity: 403
November 10, 2018, 07:46:19 PM
What do you mean by stable? I am not expecting that a certain cryptocurrency to be stable because the volatility of the cryptos makes a real advantage to traders in the market. If you mean that "stable" is the consistent growth of the crypto in the market, well what I can say is that they are somewhat recovering now and we are hopeful that everything that we hodl will have a fruitful value in the near future.
I agree, crypto currency I think will never be stable because of its volatility on its value, and also it will depends on supply and demand which cause its price to not be stable, it can be increase and decreases but not stable.
Activity: 320
November 10, 2018, 07:24:46 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I think some of crypto now are finally stable meaning, it is pumping day by day.. 3 percent to 5 percent. I am so happy that crypto now is stable. Maybe next month it will pump hard. So let's hold all our coins
Activity: 644
November 10, 2018, 07:21:08 PM
This year a lot of coins appeared so as to increase competition in the market. And the price of coins has also declined greatly, causing many people to panic to sell cheap coins. And in my opinion, stable coins don't exist because all coins have fallen. And I still choose Bitcoin or Ethereum, this is a coin with an increase in the number of fans. And I am sure that soon the price of the coin will recover and become stable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
Thinking about this year bull market has something to become hazy but if i would say that cryptos is finally getting stable that would be in the value of $5,000 to $6000 plus. This is due to many reasons why market is unable to recover immediately into the previous bearish.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 07:02:31 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Yes, so far all is stable , but I think when such a long flat I think it will be a very strong impulse , and then will not be as not volatilnym market as it is now
Activity: 336
November 10, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
I think this year the market will lead the stability of value and growth lower than last year. At the moment there are only a few months to finish the year but the bitcoin price is still at 6400 USD. We will see the market grow and boom next year. Investments will be more aggressive next year.
Activity: 251
November 10, 2018, 06:46:56 PM
I cannot say that the digital money market will be collected in a short time and will go to record prices at the end of last year. everything will be better. but we must be patient and continue to work. Patience is our best friend.
Activity: 13
November 10, 2018, 06:06:46 PM
We still can say when the market will totally recover and become stable. Still, I agree with you that at this time until the end of the year, the market will recover. Yes, it may not be the same as last year, but the price of the coins will definitely increase again.
Pages:
Jump to: