Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 7. (Read 7101 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 06, 2018, 04:12:14 AM
The bullish trend in cryptocurrency market is more likely than ever before, the market is getting excited about the last two months of the year and there are kovement and new inflows ino cryptocurrency narket. We saw bitcoin yesterday starting on a positive trend with gains and the likelyhood of $7000 in a very short term period!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 06, 2018, 04:11:28 AM
I am thinking the market will recover very slowly but form next year onwards, of course, there are always coins pumping and dumping and Wall St has been buying tons of BTC Over the Counter, so that doesn't reflect at all that coinmarketcap is giving out as a figure. Those figures from CMC showing are only what is being traded on exchanges, so much Bitcoin has been already bought by the big whales and they will slowly probably pus the prices up next year or in 2020 to start getting a profit as they sell privately in their hedge funds and custody accounts to their rich investor clients. Let's see how some of the altcoins go as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
If you are right we lost the 1000x chance. Because if crypto market gets stable it wont has a difference from the normal financial markets. But I hope 2019 will be great for crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
Yes, many coins will recover, but the increase in the price of coins is not the same as last year. But at least we will feel that the price of the coin will recover and we will slowly return. I myself lost money since January and I keep holding coins. I will sell coins when the coin price has recovered and increased.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
in my opinion too, crypto is quite difficult if it is to be stable, because the situation always experiences a rise and fall that is quite sharp, so if to be stable it is difficult to guess. whatever crypto's condition will not be stable
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 03:13:33 AM
Indeed, the hope of everyone in the market can recover as last year. Where the end of the year altcoin is experiencing a significant recovery. But maybe this year can not be predicted whether the same as in previous years. Let's wait for the crypto market to recover.
Activity: 16
November 06, 2018, 03:11:26 AM
The best option here is to decide whether you believe in market recovery or not. And if yes, just be still and wait for uptrend. If not, sell what you can and save your nerves.
Activity: 15
November 06, 2018, 03:10:20 AM
Because cryptocurrency is not centralized, aka everyone has the right to determine the price of cryptocurrency they hold.
Activity: 18
November 06, 2018, 02:42:18 AM
No, it's not getting stable and I think that it will never get stable and this is not so bad for people who can make money on that.
Activity: 16
November 06, 2018, 02:41:03 AM
Because cryptocurrency is not centralized, aka everyone has the right to determine the price of cryptocurrency they hold.
Activity: 15
November 06, 2018, 02:28:15 AM
No, cryptocurrencies like stocks can't become stable. They exchange trading assets, and always will have their trends, upcoming and down going moves, depending on investors believes in an asset.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
November 05, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
it all depends on the volume of the market so don't believe in the predictions of people when market volume increases, prices will increase too
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
The bullish market may still come before the end of the year. We should just keep our fingers crossed, and remain positive in this direction.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 05, 2018, 02:02:00 PM
well i think that we should learn to survive in any vonditions market has to offer. i mean, it is always the process of adjusting to this reality that keep the world spinning, not stagnation
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 05, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
Guys, don't be fooled. BTC price is keeping at the same level by some big guys for ETF. Sec will never accept ETF for BTC with a such volatile market. So, this is artificial stability.
Activity: 266
November 05, 2018, 01:14:37 PM
Almost 4 months the price of bitcoin is in the range of $ 6300 - $ 7000, and in my opinion this is the longest price record ever, and I hope this is a good indication so that the future of crypto is stabilized soon.

Bitcoin is the only one cryptocurrency that has been staying stable for so long. I cannot say that the other altcoins are as stable as BTC. Their volatility is still great. Suppose, it will last till December.
Activity: 378
November 05, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
Bitcoin and Altcoins have been extremely stable, already for four weeks. Usually such things happen on the threshold of a powerful movement. True, the direction of such a movement is not clear yet.
But some signs, such as a sharp increase in Bitcoin sales at Bithumb, may indicate that some large player is trying to unnoticeably buy large amounts of BTC in anticipation of growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 05, 2018, 12:50:52 PM
I think there is no sense to guess, it is necessary to adapt to the situation. Today the market has stabilized a little bit. When there is a trend change, we will see immediately.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
As of right now, the coins and the tokens are in stable mode. The next step is still questionable, because it may go up or down. It is advised to watch first the movement of the prices before making conclusion and decided to make an investment.
Activity: 252
November 05, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
It seems that before 2020 it is not worth waiting for a change and the situation on the market will not change for the better, but it is not worth waiting for growth in this 2018
Pages:
Jump to: