Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 6. (Read 7101 times)

OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
No. I think cryptocurrency hasn't finally been stable. This year has been the worst. The prices of the coins have been fluctuating which has made it quite difficult for investors to invest in cryptocurrency. I hope for the better next year.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 04:34:21 PM
We are currently in a bear market and i do not think that we will recover anytime soon because of people who are shorting the market and those who are manipulating it so that prices will drop drastically and institutional investors can pour money over them.
Activity: 11
November 09, 2018, 04:33:46 PM
I wonder what is causing crypto market on the dips for long time like now. Bullish market sign seems like not seen by anybody.
Activity: 16
November 09, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
We still can say when the market will totally recover and become stable. Still, I agree with you that at this time until the end of the year, the market will recover. Yes, it may not be the same as last year, but the price of the coins will definitely increase again.
Activity: 13
November 09, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
This year, people's expectations for the entire market are too high. The current situation is not satisfactory. The market is always unpredictable. I think that as long as we have patience, the market will always recover. At that time, the cryptocurrency will become relatively stable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
November 09, 2018, 04:02:51 PM
I'm sure it will happen never. Watch on the stocks market. Is this so stable? Because any money intervention, speculation, price fluctuation are the bread of traders and big investors. That's why I think some volatility will be always
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 09, 2018, 03:37:52 PM
I think until the moment when cryptocurrencies become completely stable is still very far away, this is a process that can last for decades and its success depends on many factors, including our actions.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 03:17:06 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

My prediction for this year seems to be that the price of digital currencies on the market will be greatly reduced, not the same as at the end of the previous year.
but my hope is that the price of the digital currency will improve.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 09, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
I do not believe that the market can again become bullish this year, those decisions by the SEC, which everyone is waiting for, are postponed until next year and investors are still afraid to invest their money in cryptocurrency. But with the advent of new tools and the launch of new sites, the situation will change dramatically.
in any case, it is necessary to develop technologies and make cryptocurrency more protected from many factors. Today, many users of cryptocurrency suffer from fraud and hackers. In general, it is very difficult to say that it is easy to save your money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 02:38:42 PM
I do not believe that the market can again become bullish this year, those decisions by the SEC, which everyone is waiting for, are postponed until next year and investors are still afraid to invest their money in cryptocurrency. But with the advent of new tools and the launch of new sites, the situation will change dramatically.
Activity: 378
November 09, 2018, 12:18:28 PM
There are more signs that Bitcoin has found very strong support for $ 6,000. I think, its price will not fall below. We must wait until December 12 and see how the launch of the BAKKT platform will affect the crypto market. Perhaps new uptrend will begin  from this moment .
Activity: 12
November 09, 2018, 03:45:55 AM
I wonder what is causing crypto market on the dips for long time like now. Bullish market sign seems like not seen by anybody.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 06:51:11 AM
If I look at the market, I recognise that the cryptos are not getting stable right now, the are raising from ashes! ETH rose by 20 bucks, BCH added 200 USD to its value. Hope that BTC will follow and we will see 12k till the end of this year.
copper member
Activity: 24
November 07, 2018, 06:46:38 AM
There is a lot of good news on the horizon but we need to take into account that many people lost a lot of money in this bear market and therefore the stench created needs to clear before we see a bull market return. In the interim the market seems to have bottomed out and investment at the current prices would be a good idea. Whether the bull market happens now or in a year is irrelevant, it will return, the key is patience.

Regarding stability there is still so much money that will pour into this market that there is no way it is getting stable any time soon. If you do the math on the potential scenarios of "marketcap/circulating supply" of the various projects you will notice that what we are seeing today as stability or a flattish trend is pseudo stability for what could actually play out.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
November 07, 2018, 06:38:26 AM
Nope it has never been stable for the true nature of crypto is its market price volatility. The greater the demand for a certain crypto the bigger market price movement will get. This is the benefits of a decentralized system and one can earn on it through trading or holding crypto. Just imagine if all are holding the same crypto for the most probable to happen is that market price will be expensive as the crypto supply will last.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 06:34:43 AM
Cryptography is the discovery of the century and not long the market will be falling or stable. It depends on market conditions, on the volume of investments. Everything will change soon and quickly in the direction of rising prices.
Activity: 34
November 06, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
Yes, the crypto market has been showing stability for a certain period of time. I believe that this standstill will soon change and current prices will grow. Relative stability shows that the correction of prices has passed and the market is on its way to the bearish run.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 06:46:27 AM
Looks like you're right. For a long time the price fluctuates in one range. I think this can be called stability.
Yes, the price varies almost in the same range, but this does not mean that it will be like this all the time. Now the market is under the control of bears, but when the trend changes, the market will again become volatile.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 06:42:16 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
i think so, and its being ready now to start the bull run
Activity: 140
November 06, 2018, 06:35:16 AM
Looks like you're right. For a long time the price fluctuates in one range. I think this can be called stability.
Pages:
Jump to: