Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 4. (Read 7101 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 10, 2018, 01:55:28 AM
No its while very volatile and this flet is temporary.
How all think what there is way to rise, cryptos start bull run and few peoples make mad banks
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
I think need more time to stable crypto currency . But i am sure only few coin will stable after few year.People will get rich because this unpredictable market only.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 01:40:39 AM
I think it is not yet starting to make Crypto's getting stable in the market because most of the currency I have in my wallet is not yet increasing in their natural value when I invest it in my favorite currencies. And I think it will really took a time to make the value of any currency to be stable in the market this coming year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
November 10, 2018, 01:26:42 AM
This year, as we see, was one of the most unsuccessful for participants in the cryptocurrency market, including for bounty hunters. I am particularly worried about the various KYC checks that have become massively conducted only after the completion of the ICO without any prior reservation, in fact, only with the aim of not paying tokens earned by bounty hunters.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
November 10, 2018, 12:29:08 AM
In my opinion, who can determine when crypto currencies will stabilize and recover are we ourselves as crypto currency players. We can't just wait for the crypto currency to recover and improve. As a wise crypto currency player, we should contribute to make this crypto currency better. We can start from ourselves. A simple thing we can do is stay calm and not be directly affected by the issue. Before we are affected by oblique issues, then we should find out the truth of the issue and do the analysis so that we don't immediately hate the crypto currency. After we fortify ourselves so strongly we can continue to actively play in crypto currencies that start from ourselves while we campaign to many people to get to know crypto currencies and love crypto currencies. More people are aware that to contribute to recovering the crypto currency, the market will become more crowded. This situation makes volatility easier to pass and the market situation can be immediately normal.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 11:52:44 PM
I believe this is the end of the cryptocurrency, which is more conducive to the promotion of cryptocurrency among people. But it will take decades to achieve. The cryptocurrency will become amazing in the next decade.
Activity: 338
StartFi
November 09, 2018, 11:52:14 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Crypto is currently stable. You can see the value of Bitcoin has not been able to rise or fall sharply in more than two months. But if you want the market to grow sharply, it will take a lot of time. We may have to wait until 2020 for the new market to start growing again. So we need patience now instead of lamenting.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 11:09:43 PM
in my opinion this year many coins in the crypto world will recover, because the prices I have started to see normally in the end of the year and I think maybe 2018 is the year to balance crypto market prices.

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
November 09, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
No, just 2018 is the year when the whole market will fall. 2019 and 2020 are the years when the market will grow

Fingers-crossed that the next couple of years, daylight is coming. 2018 had been a roller-coaster ride for crypto.
Activity: 314
November 09, 2018, 07:36:42 PM
I don't think Crypto  are getting stable in the market because as I see in my holding coins there are no change for the increase. And I think it will take a little more time to make a stable price in this coming year because of some sort of thing like Bitcoin still not working to increase his value in the market.
Activity: 154
November 09, 2018, 07:35:48 PM
No, just 2018 is the year when the whole market will fall. 2019 and 2020 are the years when the market will grow
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 09, 2018, 07:33:22 PM
What do you mean by stable? I am not expecting that a certain cryptocurrency to be stable because the volatility of the cryptos makes a real advantage to traders in the market. If you mean that "stable" is the consistent growth of the crypto in the market, well what I can say is that they are somewhat recovering now and we are hopeful that everything that we hodl will have a fruitful value in the near future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 07:19:48 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

hopefully prices will recover as we expected. so that investors are not confused or afraid of the current market price situation. keep thinking positively that crypto will recover
Activity: 14
November 09, 2018, 07:12:25 PM
I think the prices are just based on the state of bitcoin. But, good coins will rise and bad coins will stay in the ground. What happened last year is a good thing and I hope what happened last year in the crypto market also happens this year so we can all get our profit.
Activity: 192
November 09, 2018, 07:08:59 PM
Yes, it's true, because all the coins on cryptomarket I see have started to stabilize and there are just a few coins that are not normal, but that will gradually follow a steady flow, so I think the value will increase in the next few days or months.

Activity: 22
November 09, 2018, 07:01:11 PM
I don't think stability has come yet, the market keeps falling and adding. It should increase and decrease once more. Then after a while stability will start. Let's see what happens in the coming days.
Activity: 16
November 09, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
This year is very different from the previous ones. There will be a bull market, but we have to wait. Now there is an opportunity for all beginners to invest in cryptocurrencies at a low price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 06:56:44 PM
if I see a few months in 2018. the price will be as stable as bro. therefore there are some of my friends who choose to invest in dollars and gold. because it seeks profits in cryiptocurrency. very slow and very difficul
Activity: 13
November 09, 2018, 06:52:53 PM
but you have to understand that when the coin rises in price someone earns when it falls, exactly as much money as earned lose them, and you just do not know you will earn or lose, as the movement of the market does not know anyone for sure. And if crypto is stable, everyone will gradually buy them and the price will gradually grow, and miners will earn and we on various ICO projects.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 09, 2018, 06:44:04 PM
The cryptocurrency will be stable when capitalization reaches one trillion dollars. Then the price of cryptocurrency will be stabler.

even though crypto is not stable at this time, but I believe that over time with the passage of time crypto will stabilize again, indeed all we can do is wait for crypto stability. because until now crypto has not increased.
Pages:
Jump to: