Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 22. (Read 7147 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 04:00:22 PM
By seeing bitcoin at 6K +- USD, It seems crypto is being stable! But 6K USD is not good to be stable, I think Bitcoin needs to stable at 10K USD, that will be perfect. Otherwise, people will be panic again. And, I think cryptos price will be higher than last year. People gave up from crypto, but I still hope Bitcoin will reach 12-16K USD in December and all other altcoin prices will be high.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
To be honest, I'm already afraid to make any assumptions about the stability of cryptocurrency. as soon as it starts to grow, something happens and the market begins to collapse((
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 06, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
Altcoin surely will recover but not all, only those the best. Let's choose carefully.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 06, 2018, 03:46:56 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

Exactly many will recover but i dont know about end of the year issue. Too many people waiting for that like last year but i am not sure about that.
I think we need to wait more time to earning money from our bags. Surely i hope we will see a bull market end of the year but i dont know Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
many who want the value growing from crypto on the stable in this year. It is inseparable from the fall of the price at the beginning of the year and many are still waiting for the increase to cover their losses. but for this time many cryptos is indeed experiencing the stability values and this is quite a good omen. slowly I think the circumstances of crypto will be better again.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 03:26:20 PM
No, I think Crypto will be stable if bitcoin breaks the resistance of $ 8,000 and goes to $ 10,000, for now it's relatively good but not yet stable
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 03:24:36 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I don't think that cryptocurrencies will become stable in a near time. But it will happen for sure within the time. That's a clear thing without any doubts. And for me it seems very important to catch the right moment when crypto will start to stabilize.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not stable by definition. The market is highly volatile and this is an opportunity for traders for making profit.
Bullish trend has not come yet  and it seems that we will have to wait for it for some time.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

at the moment we see first how things are going forward, because we cannot predict a situation at this time, what we need now is, we still have to believe that the situation will recover as usual.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 06, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
Not yet but we are almost there. Stable days for cryptos are not away but in the same time we must think that the bear market is still around so don't get caught in this simple pumps and dumps and better keep your investing money for the bottoms and don't become greedy now.
Being greedy would not help the trades at all. Invest what you think you can make then make more.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
October 06, 2018, 09:08:22 AM
Not yet but we are almost there. Stable days for cryptos are not away but in the same time we must think that the bear market is still around so don't get caught in this simple pumps and dumps and better keep your investing money for the bottoms and don't become greedy now.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
Little by little, things are getting better and we partially say Cryptos are getting stable (to some extent), but we still have a long way to go to before we get a real and clear stability.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
October 06, 2018, 08:55:58 AM
I think so. We are small fish, we can not control the market. So the best thing is that we should wait and work harder. In a bad environment, we need to work harder to get the money we want.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 08:54:35 AM
I don't remember the times when the price of bitcoin was so stable like in the last weeks. Something will happen soon, what are your expectations guys?
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
October 06, 2018, 08:10:34 AM
While about the stabilization is not worth thinking about.Unfortunately, volatility has not gone away..I also do not see any reason to compare 2017 with 2018. Everything has changed a lot in 1 year. It seems to me that 2018 was the year the foundation was created. 2019 will be the creation of walls, and 2020 will be the year of creation of the roof. Everyone who has the opportunity not to sell their tokens do not sell but keep in your wallets as long as possible.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
Standby for the big change coming. Hoping that the bullrun happened on this year. It is gonna stable but many want to grow higher to over the past value. But i don't think its gonna happened crypto is so unpredictable.
Activity: 311
October 06, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
I think everybody, who invested in crypto currencies and holding their coins for the whole 2018, are believing that the December bull run will come and all coins will bounce back to the prices, that were in December of 2017. Just wait a little bit more.
Activity: 234
October 06, 2018, 07:14:26 AM
No panic already good news will soon land look at this thread if we can be a bit relief about cryptocurrency status https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46568850
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 06, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

We cannot say it at this moment unless an altcoin showcase an outstanding development especially in its market value. But there are speculations that in 2019, there will be a lot of opportunities waiting for investors as well as bounty hunters and ICO teams. Last year is a great if already happende before, there is no reason that it will not going to happen in the future.
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 06:49:36 AM
It seems that the market of crypto-currency has entered a new phase of growth, which is promoted by a positive news background after the SEC's decision to grant a license to a broker-dealer for Coinbase. However, it's too early to talk about the return of prices for the end of 2017. Now, one can only observe and believe in positive growth crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: