Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 25. (Read 7126 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

Here in the crypto world we don't expect a stability and consistency. That thing doesn't exist here because in every minute and hour things can all change here.  But if you're talking about the markets recovery as soon as possible maybe it'll happen 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 18, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
oh my friend if only it was true for todays situation..! of course it will stabilaze sooner or later, but this feeling of uncertainty is just killing me
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 18, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Ofcourse crypto market is now stable,unless you are referring to what is the value in December 2017 then thats another story

The prices these days are the real market value since theres no bubble that is happening

Stop fooling around about that bullish market because that’s impossible to happen,theres no another bubbles to come so be truthful lol
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 12:20:17 PM
Sooner or later, the market will cease to be so volatile, of course there will still be a little volatility, but it will be minimized.
Activity: 672
September 18, 2018, 12:16:35 PM
I'm not sure that we'll ever see stability in crypto. I think that there will always be a drop and a rise in prices, probably it's time to start learning the art of trading.
aren't you also see the occurred on kesetabilan price crypto these past few weeks. increase and decrease will indeed continue to occur but the value and the difference from the increase or decrease of it has not been seen much. that is what is called a stable market in crypto. If you judge the stable price of crypto with the stopping of the price of certain grades at crypto I thought it was wrong.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 18, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
With the advent of stability on the crypto market, it will be possible to earn money by crypto. I think 5-10 percent a year will not suit anyone, the volatility of the coin has attracted many investors.
Activity: 299
September 18, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
I'm not sure that we'll ever see stability in crypto. I think that there will always be a drop and a rise in prices, probably it's time to start learning the art of trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
September 18, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
things like this we cannot confirm in the near future, hopefully in the future good things will happen that can change crypto to be more valuable than any investment
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 09:55:59 AM
Cryptocurrencies are still at its dump moments. Yes, I agree that there's no stability in the cryptoword since there is fluctuation every now and then.
Activity: 196
September 18, 2018, 09:52:04 AM
I do not think that the crypto market can ever stabilize. It is always possible price fluctuations, financial correction in the market, which will regularly change and develop. This circumstance should be remembered by investors and market participants in order to make the right decisions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
I think that the Crypto currency will now start to increase a little in price and will not fall until the end of the year. But this is my personal opinion, you can expect anything from the market, and you never know what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 182
September 18, 2018, 09:47:50 AM
It seems to me that the crypto market will never be able to stabilize, given its specifics and many relevant reasons. After all, in any case, periodically fluctuations in prices will occur, certain manipulations and corrections in the market are possible.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
September 18, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
So far we are far from getting stable, market condition is very bearish it goes up and goes down and there was a lot of uncertainty, there should a fix for this, we cannot go on like this investors are losing money I hope the SEC decision is one of the answers to all our questions.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 09:34:46 AM
It is difficult to predict the possible development of the situation in the future. After all, now we are in fact at the stage of becoming a crypto market, it is still quite a young direction. Technologies blockchain has yet to develop and spread in the market, and before that, there will be fluctuations and sudden price changes.
Activity: 182
September 18, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
Nobody can accurately predict the situation and dynamics in the crypto market. But I believe that over time the situation can gradually stabilize. In particular, the situation should gradually be normalized next year. Then we can see the gradual recovery of prices.
Activity: 190
September 18, 2018, 03:37:12 AM
To my mind they are getting stable since they have appeared on the cryptomarket and their main task is to be stable at all. So I am sure that you are right.
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 02:26:31 PM
I hope that the crypto currency will eventually be stable. I can not understand why the market has fallen again, and everything again starts red. The crypto market is very unstable now, it is unclear what will happen next, but crypto will exist.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:01:15 AM
Yes well the market is seeing a good recovery and this us a welcomed improvement
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
Recently right now crypto are still in the transition period from fiat into crypto that can make unstable in this period. So far, the cryptocurrency has really become more or less stable, but I think it will not last long.
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 11:47:19 AM
I hope ctypto market finally getting stable. I think it will be survive this year. My prediction is this market will be increase after a month. Best wishes for crypto market.
It would be great if it stabilized in a month. But it seems to me that maybe this will happen by the beginning of winter, in December
Pages:
Jump to: