Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 20. (Read 7147 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
for this year it was not good with the volatility of the protracted market prices, we are being tested how trusting in crypto is to make a profit in investing. the market is difficult to predict and many people believe that by the end of the year it will end, I just hope that this happens.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 02:18:51 PM
I think that the market will more stabilize by the new year. And then growth is triggered. I think this is a normal situation. Because the market should fall and rise. And this is a completely normal situation that should be on the market.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 20, 2018, 02:15:22 PM
I think that this year will strongly differ from the past. Already long time market of bears. But when it will end nobody definitely the nobility can.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
I think the news about ETF will be the determinant of Bitcoin prices this year, good or bad news can fundamentally affect the price of bitcoin and many people follow the trend because they don't want to take risks and prefer to avoid risk. Bullrun can happen at the end of this year or the market will be the same or the price tends to go down until the end of the year. We should have two alternatives to deal with this happening, everyone wants a bull run to occur but market prices are a reality that we must accept.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
I think this time has come, the bottom has already been reached and now the market will become stable without sharp jumps.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 20, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
Its not stable now becose prices still droping and going back again,many of peoples speaks that this year december maybe atarts next bull run ,buy now and hodl guys i think somthing good need to happen..
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 20, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
In my opinion, it just would not happen ever. Exchanges never would be stabe, with money or crypto, it doesn't metter.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 20, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
it is stable for few month, it is not interesting, hope soon will change something, everyone waiting for big raise
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 01:24:25 PM
It may not fully stabilize, but it’s for sure! It’s necessary to wait and be patient! Faith dies last!
Activity: 420
October 20, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
I'm not waiting for a bull. If anything, I think that crypto really is getting stable and any bull would ruin that now because it's not a regular phase of its development.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 12:53:21 PM
The dynamics of market cycles suggests that soon we will see a bull market, but unfortunately we are very dependent on the real financial market ...

stable condition, we never know it easily. because in that market the situation also changes. therefore, it is also quite difficult when predicting or guessing whether the market can be stable or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 12:36:01 PM
The dynamics of market cycles suggests that soon we will see a bull market, but unfortunately we are very dependent on the real financial market ...
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 12:30:26 PM
not yet sir, lets keep wait until the end of this year and hope bull run can happen again like last year, if that happen i believe crypto will be able get rised and stable again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
October 20, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
Binance Coin has been really stable the past year. IMO it's one of the best coins out there right now. If they are going to use it for their DEX it's gonna be awesome. Looks like Bitcoin is stabilizing as well, luckily the USDT mess didn't turn out that bad.

Activity: 1210
October 20, 2018, 12:23:24 PM
The cryptocurrency has to overcome two more stages: the global rise associated with the entry of institutional investors into the market (think for yourself when this happens, I am not your personal adviser), then stable development.
yes, it is not stable enough because the current price is low. the price must rise first, then stabilize. Crypto requires new innovation so investors are interested in returning to Crypto and more new investors will enter. so the market will rise and will be more stable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
October 20, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
The cryptocurrency has to overcome two more stages: the global rise associated with the entry of institutional investors into the market (think for yourself when this happens, I am not your personal adviser), then stable development.
Activity: 560
October 20, 2018, 09:08:21 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
I think that cryptocurrency behaves the same year by year. But with differents prices and dates. But it all repeats everytime. Charts speak for themselves.
Activity: 518
October 20, 2018, 08:57:24 AM
Not at the moment. The market is still really unstable and there are no changes science July. We need a new wave of hype to attract the new audience into the crypto space. But we all hope that the market stabilises soon and the bullish market is near.
Activity: 271
October 20, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
Why is this a bullish market? Just because it has fallen so much? We don't have clear data or indicators to show that this is a bullish market and we should be vigilant.
Activity: 514
●●
October 20, 2018, 08:47:45 AM
No one can make sure that happens anytime, because virtual currency is not something that can be estimated to be stable.
Pages:
Jump to: