Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 18. (Read 7101 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:50:51 AM
Personally, I think that cryptocurrency in the near future will definitely not be able to achieve stability and constant prices. In any case, periodic price changes will occur in the future. Including some altcoins will demonstrate a rapid rise in prices, while others may actively become cheaper.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 28, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
The price of most of the alts are not getting stable yet because the big wing alts are not doing well in the market for now ethereum keep dropping below 200 and level up back to 203
Activity: 90
October 28, 2018, 06:58:45 PM
In my opinion, now the situation has begun to be stabilized. Falling of the market has stopped and the market is in one situation the second month. I consider that it is the good sign. Growth of the market it will be obligatory, it is necessary to wait a little.
The coins did not stabilize yet, the need to have more people not selling the coins for that to appear.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2018, 06:56:33 PM
In long term investment i would probably invest in bitcoin. It have a potential to grow more.
Long term investments are really something to research on because they cam make a lot of money along with short term profit making.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
Everyone   hoping the price of crypto will increase as soon as possible
Some people tired waiting for the next price increase crypto become stable again
But we need to accept there are nothing gonna do is to wait the bull run

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 06:43:10 PM
Well, of course now the market is very well down , and I think that it will not be stable when the new bullish trend begins the market will again grow well and fall
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
October 28, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
The volatility of cryptos is inherent to the innovation they bring! It will never settle down!
Activity: 108
October 28, 2018, 06:34:55 PM
Stability is still a dream for us right now,  price stability is quite impossible at the moment but if you believe that your investment that has potential then hodl it.
The cryptocurrency rewards dip most coins prices because people sell their coins for other things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 06:31:39 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
The market still has every tendency to recover and several predictions have been made towards that. Although, i do not believe in predictions, even by experts in the crypto space, because some have been describing the bullish market long time ago, yet nothing is forth showing. Personally, i feel there will not be bull run, but there can be a surge in the general market price of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2018, 05:27:30 PM
In long term investment i would probably invest in bitcoin. It have a potential to grow more.
I often find it more easier to make money if I invest in coins that are with a high a trading amount because I trade while the coin seems stable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
In my opinion, now the situation has begun to be stabilized. Falling of the market has stopped and the market is in one situation the second month. I consider that it is the good sign. Growth of the market it will be obligatory, it is necessary to wait a little.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 04:38:57 PM
Stability is still a dream for us right now,  price stability is quite impossible at the moment but if you believe that your investment that has potential then hodl it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
October 28, 2018, 04:33:30 PM
It is not time speaking about stability due to market decrease for major part of this year. We are stable, but I don;t like stability in crypto, nobody gain out of stability.
I wait for a big movement
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 28, 2018, 04:23:31 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

It seems like yes, cryptos are really getting less volatile. And that's a good sign for the whole market as it indicates that it is ready to grow again and the bottom is being found. I hope that by the end of his year we would see a strongly bullish market with new historical price highs and positive news about further development of this wonderful sphere!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 04:17:06 PM
I also think that long-term investments are the most profitable and more suitable for beginners! You can sell when the profit suits you
Activity: 6
October 28, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials.
Activity: 5
October 28, 2018, 03:59:56 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 03:52:05 PM
yep seems now, we have that we all need. Stable crypto.
but people aren`t satisfied with price, they think their bounty coins that they had earned reposting facebook should cost dollars
Activity: 7
October 28, 2018, 03:50:26 PM
i believe all of good project will growing for sure in long term
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 03:50:18 PM
Yes the market looks very stable since last 3 months and the price of the Bitcoin is trading between 6000$ to 6800$. This stability is the good sign of upcoming bull run as most of the major altcoins are also looking stable. Be positive and HODL the bull run is near and expected to be in the month of December 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: