Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 21. (Read 7147 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
Yes, the market is not stable and require a trigger to start its bull run of this year. First we see solid projects altcoins start rising and then others also start following after a while.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 20, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

We cannot say that the cryptos will finally going to be stable. Cryptos market value changes at a time and there are so many factors that can affect it in many ways. Cryptos will be stable only with regards to changes, the only permanent thing in the world is it so, who knows.
Activity: 140
October 16, 2018, 02:11:31 AM
I also expect growth, as it was last year, but such rapid growth will not be. Speculators will not give so high to climb, will sell everything at the first opportunity. Expect a 20% increase in market capitalization, for a start it will be enough for us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 02:07:16 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
If nothing happens before December, then in principle it can be concluded that there is a complete failure. So far, even the prerequisites for growth are not visible, short green bursts do not save from significant losses and create barriers for all investors.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 02:00:38 AM
Not all coins and projects will survive, a lot of projects are just dummies, but those projects that have a strong team and technologies will certainly become stable and take their place in the crypto.
Activity: 324
October 14, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
I hope that this will happen in the nearest future. However, I prefer long-term keeping so I think that I can wait for a bit longer. I won't lose money because with time the market will definitely recover
Activity: 275
October 14, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
Yes, of course, crypto stabilizes only when no one knows when this will happen. But everyone hopes for stabilization and growth of the market.
Activity: 149
October 14, 2018, 04:31:01 PM
Actually i am still confused about market conditions.but bitcoin rate up to 6.2k doller right Now. May be stable bitcoin but not enough for bull run.

If it was not stable enough for that then the price would've went down to about $3k and that would not be good for people with their lifesavings in crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 03:03:41 PM
I believe in autumn all this year, I hoped that we could have the same market as last year, but it seems to me that we will see nothing, unfortunately
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 14, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
Nope I don't think so. It's impossible for such a small market to get stable at this moment. 200 billionish marketcap is nothing compared to other financial markets. Therefore there is a huge room for growth and thanks to this cryptos won't be stable for quite some more time. Stability will reduce gains/losses. So it's both good and bad. You decide for yourself.
Activity: 966
October 14, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
Actually i am still confused about market conditions.but bitcoin rate up to 6.2k doller right Now. May be stable bitcoin but not enough for bull run.

Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 14, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
I think a lot of traders love the volatility. I certainly don't. I'd rather see a steady rise. It seems like there could be big whales manipulating the market so who knows when we'll have stability.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
October 14, 2018, 02:11:19 PM
As for me, I don't want for them to be stable. I want them to grow, and then to fall, and then to grow, you see the concept of cryptocurrencies? This is the way how we get rich. And there is no other way on this market.
in essence that is the beauty of the crypto markets, up and downs is the way many people makes their profits, except for some tokens or coins which have been pegged at a certain price
Activity: 336
October 14, 2018, 02:05:57 PM
I'm not sure that crypto will become stable, but I am sure that we are expecting good growth, maybe not this year. I think that in the spring of 2019, the crypto will become stable.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 05:42:55 PM
The chance of having bull run this year in the crypto market is very slim, because it is so much close to the last one we has. Well, that does not mean we cannot still have it.
From the time you said this and till now, we have nit yet seen any traces of bull run. That notwithstanding, we are still expecting it to happen in this fourth quarter. The market is gradually improving, but we need more improvement.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 04:27:10 PM
It's too early to tell that we are stable, and  we have to wait  for couple months , but I am optimistic we will get there. Of course, last year was the best during the 4th quarter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 04:23:18 PM
If the market were to repeat everything exactly from year to year, it would be a treasure chest. Therefore, last year's growth in the 4th quarter, I do not think it will be repeated this year. Now the situation is completely different, the market is like a teenager at the stage of growing up to become a stronger young man. This will bring a lot of new investors and opening new horizons.
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 04:11:39 PM
I am observing the recent crypto market situation from January of this year actually.
Since February Market is decreasing I think after all this year is bad for crypto but it will stable again I think. We are are waiting to see a better crypto market. So let's see when it will be recover.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
I think 2018 is not the year of the bulls. I think we should wait for the green light in 2019.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
By seeing bitcoin at 6K +- USD, It seems crypto is being stable! But 6K USD is not good to be stable, I think Bitcoin needs to stable at 10K USD, that will be perfect. Otherwise, people will be panic again. And, I think cryptos price will be higher than last year. People gave up from crypto, but I still hope Bitcoin will reach 12-16K USD in December and all other altcoin prices will be high.
Cryptos cannot get stable as they are very volatile because their value depends on a number of factors.How much investment is done also determines the price.The forces of demand and supply play an important role in determining the price.When the demand goes up the price will rise and vice versa will occur if the demand falls.Cryptos are banned in some nations which lower their values too.But cryptos are an easy way to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: