Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 28. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 18
September 03, 2018, 08:23:18 PM
Cryptos are still as volatile as they have ever been and this is not really encouraging yo be sincere because for as much as we want our crypto assets to have a postive run, it is counter productive for them to gain in values this week and them dump in value next week. More stability is needed.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:01:20 PM
We still can say when the market will totally recover and become stable. Still, I agree with you that at this time until the end of the year, the market will recover. Yes, it may not be the same as last year, but the price of the coins will definitely increase again.
Activity: 9
September 03, 2018, 08:02:21 PM
If the market recovers and prices are fixed, how do we get profit? I think the market is not stable, up and down is better.
Activity: 204
September 03, 2018, 07:58:43 PM
Yes, I am sure that the market will soon recover and all coin has a very good potential. With the price increase, however, will not be the same as for the year 2017. And we are happy because the market will experience increased and I am confident that investors will soon come back to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
based on the nature of crypto which indeed has a fluctuating nature of course it must be understood because there is no stable in it.
look at the movement of crypto charts from time to time of course nothing is stable.
you should only use the moment of price movements every time to buy or sell.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 03, 2018, 06:51:47 PM
This post was back in July which means by bow it ia obvious even to you that cryptocurrencies have not been stable already. However I think the 200 billion market cap is a very good resistance point for cryptocurrencies and the signs are encouraging that this is a good point to get into v
Some great projects.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
September 03, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
August ending and September starting has shown some good growth in the market and all market almost went green for few days. and there is a huge pump in DOGE which almost increase 150% in 4 days. but later a dump was seen. Many people have almost recovered their losses in this period. May coins VEchain, Reddcoin, Siacoin etc has shown a decent increase during this period. So this type of market can come in next three months so have patience and believe Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:36:34 PM
Yes I agree with this one because no one can control with crypto world no one can set rules about the crypto market unlike in the stocks and forex that's why the market can easily manipulate but for sure crypto world will increase it's growth continuously.
Activity: 42
September 03, 2018, 06:33:10 PM
The cryptocurrency market is becoming stable now. We are likely to have a similar situation like last year when we will start seeing high prices in December till January 2019, and maybe, beyond.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 06:29:09 PM
If market stabilizes or prices of all the currencies stabilises then it'll lose its charm. People are here to make quick money. They'll either lose or make more money and for that price spikes and dumps are necessary.

BTC is rising now, so we'll see some price pumps in days to come.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 06:26:04 PM
Still far from Crypto's hopes of stabilizing again as long as the big popes still play crypto prices for their own purposes. I believe that in the future crypto prices will increase again as 2017 and stabilize times.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
September 03, 2018, 06:21:32 PM
It is true that over the last few months the market has remained fairly stable compared to the immense volatility that was experienced throughout 2017, however it seems to me that it is too early to think that the market has reached enough maturity to eradicate its great volatility once and for all.

In fact, if we look at the historical graphs of bitcoin behavior, such as 2015 and 2016, we will see that there were much longer periods of time than the current one in which the price remained so stable that many sold their bitcoin as soon as they saw that the price experienced a rise around $450. At least that was my case!  Cry

sideways til he sleeps...  Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg
they are doing it again, when most people give up, the whales come back with big money.
Activity: 48
September 03, 2018, 06:12:12 PM
A bull market is definitely coming, but I don't know about the stability part, I don't think we will see an stable cryptocurrencies until a decade has passed, or even more.
Activity: 1
August 31, 2018, 04:59:35 PM
All things considered, this could be genuine in light of the fact that for as far back as two weeks,Market has been doing as such well. What's more, fully expecting BTC/ETFS acknowledgment by SEC truly observed bitcoin shooting extremely high.The cost anyway dropped somewhat after the dismissal yet skiped back forcefully.From that purpose of the ricochet back is disclosing to me that the market adjustment is here as of now.
Activity: 72
September 03, 2018, 06:09:57 PM
With what I see this past weeks, crypto has become a little stable in this bearful market. Although it is a bit stable, it is still very risky to invest now, we can't expect bullrun right now. Crypto can go lower this time.
Activity: 7
August 31, 2018, 02:08:02 PM
We can say now crypto is in stable stage why ? Since in the overview, all token is in a bull run now and in the future, they will go higher more. That is the reason btc is in there most elevated price. Let's expectation this proceeds till the finish of 2018 and beyond.bitcoin is in the persevering climb.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
Not yet, we are not likely to see much stability in the crypto world at this stage of its adoption. If anything, we may start seeing some crazy price hike when  a bull market begins
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 06:51:27 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

It is difficult to say that cryptos finally stabilize, this is because they are very easy to change their nature and thus with such volatility, they cannot be said to be stable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 06:04:01 PM
It is true that over the last few months the market has remained fairly stable compared to the immense volatility that was experienced throughout 2017, however it seems to me that it is too early to think that the market has reached enough maturity to eradicate its great volatility once and for all.

In fact, if we look at the historical graphs of bitcoin behavior, such as 2015 and 2016, we will see that there were much longer periods of time than the current one in which the price remained so stable that many sold their bitcoin as soon as they saw that the price experienced a rise around $450. At least that was my case!  Cry
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 07:49:53 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I think the prices are not going to better levels. If you want to make more reasonable buying, I think you should follow the prices and the news about the coins more carefully. If you can do this properly, I think you can make the best selections.
Pages:
Jump to: