Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 27. (Read 7126 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
Since the number of bitcoins in nature is limited, and the gain from mining affects the price not significantly, its price is based strictly on the market law - demand and supply. If any whale will need to buy 100 thousand bitcoins at $ 7500 and for example he will be able to offer at this price only 1 thousand. he will be forced to buy coins more expensive, thereby beginning to raise his purchase of the bitcoin price in the market. The same thing only vice versa, will happen if someone in this bitcoin in such quantities will sell.
September 10, 2018, 06:35:56 PM
I think that they are becoming more stable and this is really good news because I have some btc and would like to sell them soon as I need money for my business and wish to earn good income
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 06:32:40 PM
You can't have a stable market without the bad ones dying first, so I mean it's definitely been a step in the right direction this year.
The fact is that there is a lot of negative information regarding the development of the crypto currency and in relation to the crypto-currency market. Proceeding from this inadequate response of users of crypto currency and on such actions the crypto-currency market badly reacts.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 06:15:18 PM
You can't have a stable market without the bad ones dying first, so I mean it's definitely been a step in the right direction this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
September 10, 2018, 06:13:37 PM
in the crypto world there is actually nothing stable about the prices available in the market, because the nature of crypto is volatile which does not have a stable movement.
it's just that sometimes it's often affected by short-term and not drastic price movements...
September 08, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
If you take prmeru bitcoin, roughly speaking for a month, the price has practically not changed. All growth was eaten by the subsequent fall. There are no prerequisites for further growth. If this continues, the course will remain the same. Maybe by the end of the year he will pass for 10k.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
There will always be coins that have big increases in price, and at the same time other coins are losing value. But this is a normal thing, as the market is still young and it will probably take many years before crypto will get stable.
Activity: 371
September 10, 2018, 09:45:27 AM
There will be no stable crypto unless its a shitcoin with no demands.
This will make their value stay in 1 satoshi or 1 wei.
this will end their moving as there will be no demands or anyone to buy the coin.
Activity: 277
September 10, 2018, 09:44:14 AM
I think they never getting stable. Fluctuations are quiet normal and creates opportunities for us to make profit. Just one tip: enjoy the ride!
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
Crypto currency is now generally not stable. I think that it will stabilize closer to the new year. Because it has been such a long time already falling.
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 10, 2018, 09:37:56 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Depending on market demand, developer, user and how much the project needs in real life. everything is impossible if there is no market movement every day. recovered or not depends on all relevant token / coin holders. sometimes it has something to do with big market players who want to profit
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
Yes Cryptos as stable finally stable,I believe in Cryptos.
Grin. Your comment does not seem to be correct. The crypto market in September witnessed a dramatic drop in prices, all altcoin prices dropping sharply and there are no signs of a recover.

Activity: 392
September 08, 2018, 07:59:38 AM
Probably their is a chance that it will going to be stable but it is much more betted if it will grow because in this way we can earn a lot of profits and i do hope that they will grow eventually by the end of the year
Activity: 67
September 08, 2018, 07:54:51 AM
In the crypto currency, you can make good money on races. And daily monitoring the dynamics and growth of coins. There are altcoyins as stable as a teaser. If you are looking at a stable currency - then it is more stable than ever.
Activity: 299
September 08, 2018, 07:47:51 AM
It is difficult to predict its growth in the crypto market. The market dictates its own rules and we can not do anything about it at all. It is necessary as you said just wait and do not rush to sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
September 03, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
Yes, the prices are no longer falling and we are seeing some recovery already
September 07, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
Yes, cryptocurrency are finally getting stable because there are still trustworthy enough after all at the same still can make you earn a good amount of income when the right time comes in this business.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
Wait for a fixed time to conclude that crypto will return to Normal. Indeed, in fact, it can now be seen that most of the Coins began to climb up little by little. This possibility will take 3-4 months to realize the crypto price will return to normal. And hopefully faster than I expected.
Activity: 406
September 03, 2018, 10:25:57 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

No, stable is not cryptocurrency characteristic. The stable one is gold. Cryptocurrency still need long time to be stable like gold.
About bullish market, i wonder if that really happening on this year. We are at staying at the bottom for several months already, maybe bullish not this year
Pages:
Jump to: