Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 29. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:45:45 PM
Well, recently, bitcoin and ethereum were a bit stable, I mean, the price from bitcoin was at around 6600 and 6800, now it is around 7K usd, and I think that was the most stable behavior I have seen from it.
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 07:39:00 PM
I think it's good news that the market has returned and especially in the rapidly developing Bitcoin, but Bitcoin can not be called stability, where price fluctuations are often price shocks, there is time to rise, and there is a period when it falls. very deep. Therefore, I look forward to all the planned events and keep up with the development of the market.
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 07:38:17 PM
I think that the crypto currency will always be volatile. If the Crypto currency becomes stable, it will alienate many traders and investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 31, 2018, 05:11:14 PM
Cryptos have been stable for some time now, BTC bouncing between 6700-7000usd and ETH between 270-300usd.

What a lot of people think while saying "stable" is really "rising" Wink
Activity: 68
August 31, 2018, 05:10:23 PM
It seem they are at the moment, the past couple of weeks has seen price moving sideways apart from some occasional news which impact price for just 1 or 2 days
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 05:08:51 PM
Yes Cryptos as stable finally stable,I believe in Cryptos.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
Yes it is now approaching the point of becoming stable, as this continues we can now have a more stable community.
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 07:48:33 AM
Crypto finally stabilizes only if it is universally recognized in the world community. To this all goes. And maybe in 2020 we'll see it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
I think crypto will soon market stable after there was increased later. now the market for crypto still having up and down. still it is very risky to invest, but for those who can benefit from this, can benefit.
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 07:45:44 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I'm still confused, somehow this can happen, but it's true there are some differences between this year and last year. So, I think now that hope is still stored, the market will not rise to the top in the near future. I think, maybe in the third quarter of this year, we will all see the bull run begin to happen.
copper member
Activity: 168
August 31, 2018, 07:41:52 AM
Crypto has witness a very ethic dip from last year bull market and most of the altcoins has dip to like 80-95% from there ATH respectively, and we are beginning to see some form of uptrend but surely not a full bull market yet .
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 07:36:55 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

Not yet, crypto will be stable if every government can accept and recognize bitcoin as an exchange and payment.
Although this is a decentralized investment, we hope that crypto can replace the use of world money to become more stable and shine in the future.
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
If the stable crypto market is not likely to attract more people to them, in my opinion it should not be stable to attract more investors, because of this uncertainty that investors will benefit. leap.
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 04:19:07 AM
No, it is still not stable. Current market price as of now is so low. Better make a tether defense as of now in order to avoid getting profit losses. Or worst getting wipe out on your investment.
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 30, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
I think it will take some more time for crypto to get back where it was at the beginning of 2018. For sure anytime now it will start to increase

Yes, there will be great possibilities that crypto will get stable soon, but to tell exactly when is very difficult to pinpoint. So we need to be optimistic about it and for sure crypto will have its great recovery.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2018, 10:05:17 AM
The stable decline, which now lasts for 8 consecutive months, probably needs to be said that today people lost faith in something really good, because the crypto currencies are falling today and do this for a very long time and it's very scary to watch it all.
Not yet, still market is unstable in prices this is not acceptable by any governments worldwide so there's no way to be stable but I'm hoping for that at the perfect time in order not to worried everything in our earnings .

I don't think it's ever going to be stable in general. Like the stock market or forex, the market runs on volatility, an up and down movement of prices to allow traders and holders to make profit for themselves. It's this market's nature.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 30, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
The stable decline, which now lasts for 8 consecutive months, probably needs to be said that today people lost faith in something really good, because the crypto currencies are falling today and do this for a very long time and it's very scary to watch it all.
Not yet, still market is unstable in prices this is not acceptable by any governments worldwide so there's no way to be stable but I'm hoping for that at the perfect time in order not to worried everything in our earnings .
Activity: 357
August 30, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
At current state we cannot say that crypto industries are already in good way when it comes to market because if we will analyze the current and the past weeks or months crypro are still in shake its still playing the price on the market sometimes it go up and sometimes it goes down much too and that is always happening again and again and for me i think its still really needs a lot of time to get back on the right path again but the good news for this as of now we are still in stage that investors can get a lot of opportunity
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 30, 2018, 09:26:51 AM
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Yes, soon market will be recover and be positive on you. Time will come market will be stable and altcoins will be more profitable in the future. Bullish market will come on our way this year end so for now that coins will can buy in low prices, its the best time to buy and hold it for the long term for a better profit.
Pages:
Jump to: