Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 31. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 09:59:49 PM
I think it's too early to talk about it. The market is obviously preparing something for us. I hope this is a flight up. But maybe he wants to go down again.
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 09:57:53 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I think the market is slowly stabilizing and recovering. Now, we must pray that this can be consistent and increasing at the end of the year.
It's just that, we can't be sure of anything, because we all know how easily prices fall in an instant. We only need to be able to do the part we can do.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 04:50:45 PM
No one can tell you the correct answer because we are now in the stage of building the infrastructure of the blockchain technology. As long as the technology spreading and has its real world applications the market will become stable and the bull run happens.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
August 29, 2018, 04:43:13 PM
Cryptocurrency will never be stabilize, its just like our currency versus dollars, it will continually change whether we like it or not, its just that cryptos are more volatile and erratic. I just hope that the market starts to recover now, but I've been hearing a lot of speculation that the next Bullish market will not happen until 2023.
Activity: 644
August 29, 2018, 04:35:03 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

of course not. bitcoins, eth, kyc, neo and other cryptos can not be stable, because it can cause a trouble to the community if this thing happen. Many cryptos are volatile, there is a huge miracle if cryptos are stable, because of other cryptos out there, some good tokens or coins that has potential too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
I hope ctypto market finally getting stable. I think it will be survive this year. My prediction is this market will be increase after a month.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
August 29, 2018, 01:35:52 PM
Nope. With 220 billion USD market cap this time, it's easy for Sharks or Whales to manipulate the price of this market, by pump and dump any cryptocurrency, or even bitcoin. It'll stable when the market capitalization is big enough like the forex market.
Activity: 378
August 29, 2018, 01:31:56 PM
Each time when price add 5-10% percent up, people become talking about end of the red market and that new pump wave is coming. I think that we should talk about new rising wave when BTC will reach 15000 dollars at least.

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 12:13:23 PM
To my great regret it is not so, the crypto-currencies will not be stable for many reasons, all of this will sooner or later be able to react seriously on your deposit, because today bitcoin costs 7000 and tomorrow it will cost 5000, I think volatility is good if you are a trader .
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

I think you will find all your ans from market. You can see last one year market analysis. I see no pridction has't work last one year. So if anyone give your any positive news for future 5 months market i think it will be foolish decision as no body can not control this market.
Activity: 101
August 29, 2018, 11:46:19 AM
Bitcoin has been in the 6K price mark for long, of course there were few rises but it came back again to 6K. We can't say the price is stable at 6K because there's still some market correction that remains and once it's done and once new investors come, we will see the rise. And it should stable at around 8-10K$.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
We can not talk about stability in the crypto currency market, because it can not be. Prices will always be volatile, until the market no one will regulate. We must be able to react to different market conditions, then we will be successful.

I absolutely agree with you. This market is not stable and it shouldn't be. I don't understand people who are looking for stability in crypto market. The other misunderstanding is that they call the market stable when is growing Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 29, 2018, 11:42:48 AM
Crypto is now down, and they are all stable but in low prices it doesn't seem too bad. and maybe now they will start to grow again
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 29, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
The crypt market was not stable and will not be. This is a decentralized system that is not controlled by anyone. Therefore, he then grows again, to strive downward. It's impossible to get pleasure in the morning what the price of the crypt will be.
August 29, 2018, 06:15:34 AM
It don't is getting dipper what we are experiencing now about crypto is the worst thing ever happen to cryptomarket , price is falling drastically to the bottom
Activity: 60
August 29, 2018, 06:53:31 AM
Although the stats are improving but I still feel the last year trend can repeat itself but ofcourse this depends on many things that are beyond one's control.

But the simple fact still remains that cryptpcurrency need new money to completely break out of its shell and where that comes from I wouldnt know.

Let's hope it gets better from here
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 29, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
Yes, I think it will be stable in the future, but the market till in volatility in this year, I don't know is it possible someone controls the market price, or the trader using the trade bot, so the price keep going down every day?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 29, 2018, 06:36:25 AM
Open your eyes, there no any volumes on altcoins right now. Yes they are most at all time low, but if BTC will go back to the 6000 or 5400 in September you will see real altcoins price. I see it will go much lower, you can check gold or Nasdaq graphics
Activity: 23
August 29, 2018, 06:27:25 AM
Yes, I also think that the market is starting to stabilize and will increase, past highs probably won't reach, but it is important now to begin to grow and attract new users to the crypto world.
August 29, 2018, 06:06:02 AM
It don't is getting dipper what we are experiencing now about crypto is the worst thing ever happen to cryptomarket , price is falling drastically to the bottom
Pages:
Jump to: