Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 42. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
It seems to me that this is an erroneous opinion, because they will never become stable, until all states find a way to conduct a strong anti-manipulative campaign, but for the time being, use it for their own benefit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 11:07:17 AM
I prefer the current market conditions, when the market falls I buy and hold long, when the market recovers I sell. it gives me a sensation in investing.
Will I get rich if the crypto market is stable? I think it's hard because if the crypto market is stable just like I trade in supermarkets all the prices are stable and that I think will be boring.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Well I would say yes. Crypto coins are excellent. Prg, Lisk and Neo especially are working with such diligence that the market seems to be very stable to me right now honestly. Let’s see what happens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
the stable point I think is still far away. the value of the stable it can crypto is a hard thing to believe. fluctuations have become the bases of crypto and certainly, this has always been a risk to everyone who joined in the crypto world. expect stable could have been but it will not be easy to be realized.
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 04:03:03 PM
In my opinion, bull time is approaching, but it has not arrived yet. Prices are already slowly recovering, but we need to wait a little to see the real good prices
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 12:26:35 PM
The market recovery is very deceptive.When I start to enjoy the price increase,it falls again.
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 12:18:35 PM
I don't think there will be stability in d crypto. Meanwhile crypto can not be stable bcos if it is stable it will not favour those that engage in buying and selling.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
Yes Finally, this market is appropriately stable after a gap of 3 months and its support level has been found and people are buying now because the many coins are very cheap from their high price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
The crypto world is not yet stable, this situation will continue to fluctuate and erratically, all the influence of the market is huge, the game of big bitcoin holders is very influential. Stability will occur very briefly.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
No. I do not feel any stabilization in cryptocurrency and it will never be stable because the market will always increase or decrease its price. I also hope that all the price in the market will increase its value like last year, so that people would never encounter any difficulties in earning cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
Not yet, for me, only after 2020 there will be some stability, when the capitalization will be somewhere trillions of $ 20 and many large people and banks will go to this market, then it will be more straightened and there will be no such manipulations
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
There will be no final stabilization. The market will always grow or fall. I think the bull market will come to the end of the year
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
As for me, I don't want for them to be stable. I want them to grow, and then to fall, and then to grow, you see the concept of cryptocurrencies? This is the way how we get rich. And there is no other way on this market.

I think that's what he meant by stable. Meaning, there is a constant growth in the market. Not just being stagnant. In the first place, there is no such thing as stagnant market anyway. So what he meant by saying "stable" is constantly getting better over time.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

I think you are wrong, Cryptocurrency market should always fluctuate so we can benefit from it, if crypto is stable, we can not make profit.
Do not try to explain the market, but try living peacefully side by side with it. We can develop if we understand each other.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

All just a matter of time, I want to believe that the chaotic market situation is over, and we will enter a growing trend. Of course, we will no longer reach the end of 2017 level that is extraordinary. No need to expect much, the market can be stable it's been very good for all of us.
Activity: 167
July 27, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
maybe for a short time this could be said crypto market is currently experiencing a very down market. so there is no stable crypto market word because all atcoins experience a price drop that is much cheaper than normal. so if that's said stable crypto market is not.
Activity: 85
July 27, 2018, 09:55:35 AM
After a month of growth - we can get the next drop. If the ETF is rejected - there will be a large drop in the Crypto-currency
Activity: 336
July 27, 2018, 09:54:24 AM
Right now I think crypto is not stable yet. Because prices go up with prices down more down. So should be more careful if you want to hold the coins longer.
If you want to buy a coin and hold it longer wait for the coin is very fall and buy. So you are far from a big loss.
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

I think cryptocurrency is not yet stable and profitable for now but instead it continue to drops its market prices until now and still dont know when it recovers back due to a very weak market.
Activity: 67
July 27, 2018, 09:50:46 AM
Although there was a small pump last week but the pump is only significant on bitcoin but not on all other coins. There is still a little red in the crypto market, I can not say the market is getting stable
Pages:
Jump to: