Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 43. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
For my own view cryptos is not stable for now and it can stable
Because by stable for cryptos it will cause an damage but the best thing to happen to crypto is to going higher and higher not stable
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
yeah I think its that time already, in which the bullish market once again starts. we just need to prepare for whats to come soon . I believe it will happen since its part of the cycle
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Activity: 266
July 27, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

I think everyone is surprised after we think the market is heading for recovery. Here's what I learned from crypto, do not expect anything until it happens. Prices can go up and down unpredictably, this is a risky place. Only we are brave and calculating who I think will succeed.
Activity: 294
July 27, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

It's possible, but it will not be 100% I guess, it's like what happened to ethereum at the moment.
They have increased by almost 8% in the past 2 days, but are now down again.
Let's wait and see what will happen this week, so we can conclude crypto is stable or not.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
Indeed now all altcoin is at the end of the earth's trough. but that isn't the end of altcoin.
All altcoins have their own technology and also have price stability.
So, I think altcoin by the end of the year will rise and stabilize.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 04:36:53 PM
What will show only time. I want to believe that the bear market is over and we are entering a growing trend. Of course, we are unlikely to reach the level of the end of 2017, but if we bargain around 10 thousand it will be good.

So, the possible growth at the end of the first half of 2018 may be around 500 dollars, and by the end of the year to approach the $ 1000 mark. The given information - approximate calculations, in detail to predict that waits and that will be with a crypto-currency in the new year it is inconvenient.
Activity: 64
July 26, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
We can agree that the market is stable for only bitcoin because the recent pump was basically on the bitcoin and some coins like bitcoin cash. We can just keep our fingers crossed and hope for good things.
Activity: 672
July 26, 2018, 04:10:39 PM
I can't categorically say that the crypto market is getting stable now. Although there was a little pump last week but the pump is significant only on bitcoin but not on all other coins. There are still some slight red in the crypto market the I can't say market is getting stable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 03:58:31 PM
I wouldn't exactly say that cryptos are getting stable because stability is not something that is associated with cryptos, I would say that the cryptos are doing better than they have been in the past couple of weeks though, bitcoin looks to be back on another uptrend and it is only a matter of time before all of the other altcoins follow suit too.
Activity: 84
July 26, 2018, 04:49:33 AM
Crypto turns into solid simplest while it is regulated and controlled. to this point, best newbies consider that regulation by using the government can damage the crypto-foreign money zone. ultimately, organizations that behavior transactions associated with digital cash need regulations for stability; confidence should also be gift on the a part of the regulatory authorities concerning this sort of venture.
Activity: 266
July 26, 2018, 12:31:22 AM
All the crypto wil never be stable. There will always be coins that have big increases in price, and at the same time other coins are losing value. But this is a normal thing, as the market is still young and it will probably take many years before crypto will get stable.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 11:54:10 PM
The bull market has come, so I think it's very difficult for the crypto-money market to be stable.
For now, most tokens are still highly volatile, but that is normal Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Alphateca.com
July 25, 2018, 11:42:17 PM
it could happen, we can see that now there is some the coin price that rises, of course, it's a good news. after quite a long time the market price is down and now I hope the coin prices will rise again. but we can not predict it because we know that the price of crypto is unstable. we can only hope the price of crypto will rise and stable again.
Activity: 8
July 25, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
how do you define stable? maybe stable for a tiime but will never be a long time as thats the market like stock market up and down. crash and burn and all these things. Lost a lot in altcoins if you dont monitor it.. always learning...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

Crypto will never stabilize, crypto's properties are volatile and they will definitely continue that way forever.
If you ask me, I prefer they keep it that way, they are currently offering many opportunities for investors.
Crypto will still be the future of the world.
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
Not sure if it is already coming, there is still not enough money in crypto to get stable market. Big investors are needed, total marketcap is still too small and therefore it is still quite easy to move the price. More stable market is also important for the mainstream adoption.
Activity: 93
July 25, 2018, 06:03:52 PM
As for me, hype around the cryptocurrency has subsided a little. I want the cryptocurrency to grow in technical terms and quietly go out. But everything will be stable.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 05:58:26 PM
Stability is what the cryptocurrency market awaits since January untill date.For last week and this week ,bitcoin price is showing an uptrend and we hope this trend continues. The continuation of this trend will help to shape the market soon if all else held equal.Even though altcoins still showing red we believe that the stability of btc will soon bring altcoins too to a stable point soon.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 25, 2018, 05:45:24 PM
Judging by what is happening on the market now, the crypt is really recovering and I hope this will continue.
Pages:
Jump to: