Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 52. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 261
July 20, 2018, 09:25:37 PM
I think isn’t important anymore, what is likely to be possible is for what we as a community must do to dictate or improve the market and that is being positive and optimistic. We tend to forget our participation as an investors and a member of this market. Hodl and buy any coin that is worth your trust and prices will follow to work up high. Promote and believe crypto.

Yes. We should do that. Let's promote cryptocurrency even if there are others who do not believe us because they saw in the television that there are people who were scammed because of it. What we need to do now to help the cryptocurrency community is to make others who are willing to learn understand what crypto is and let them decide if they want to get in or not.

Having stability to crypto prices now is not yet possible for me because only a little percentage of the people are using it and there is a lot of new people getting in everyday which has the possibility of making them panic sell when there is a FUD or panic buy/FOMO when there is a hype of a certain coin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
July 20, 2018, 08:42:18 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market.
Half of the year has been one of the worst as we experience those months that's full of bear and FUDs. But as long as this year isn't yet ending, there's still hope. It may not be a full year of bullish but we're starting to see some dim that the bullish market is starting.
Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Same or not as long as we will be free from the recent bear market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Despite the early signs that we are gradually moving towards a bullish market, the high volatility will persist for a long time to more.We still have the market having up to a 20B $ on a single day
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 07:50:50 PM
Crypto stable is what is happening in the market today when the BTC exchange rate is around 6,000 dollars, and ETH is approximately 400 dollars. So you need to calm down and continue to hold until the end of the year when it will make a big profit. I do not like the stable market, I like the growth market!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
July 20, 2018, 07:49:32 PM
I think isn’t important anymore, what is likely to be possible is for what we as a community must do to dictate or improve the market and that is being positive and optimistic. We tend to forget our participation as an investors and a member of this market. Hodl and buy any coin that is worth your trust and prices will follow to work up high. Promote and believe crypto.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 20, 2018, 07:45:23 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
I think yes crypto will finally stable and recover even it's slowly to grow again but still it will continuously increase. And all is hoping that this time crypto will grow more and all people that lose their profit will be gain again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:39:22 PM
These few months the price of bitcoin and altcoin has dropped dramatically, and I'm not sure if bitcoin prices could reach last year's prices. But we can not predict how the development of cryto in the future, hopefully increasing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 07:33:09 PM
we do not know when crypto will be stable, even now crypto price could drop dramatically, maybe if all the countries in the world have given clear regulation and regulation is very good and support cryptocurrency could be the price of cryptocurrency will be stable and I sure one day will be achieved
it seems to me if the Crypto currency becomes stable, then it will lose interest among users of crypto currency. The fact of the matter is that each of us hopes for big profits thanks to its investments, and stable coins can not give such results.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
July 20, 2018, 07:21:55 PM
we do not know when crypto will be stable, even now crypto price could drop dramatically, maybe if all the countries in the world have given clear regulation and regulation is very good and support cryptocurrency could be the price of cryptocurrency will be stable and I sure one day will be achieved
Activity: 234
July 20, 2018, 07:14:40 PM
poker never stable , tokens is a huge fraud market average scammers
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
July 20, 2018, 07:13:22 PM
The markets been really interesting the last two days.

BTC has stayed steady with small gains while eth and other big name alts dropping.
It's obvious that people's interest and faith in btc is returning.

This is probably one of the best signs that our next bull run is finally coming up.
Realize that prior to last years insane bull run in December, btc was steadily growing while alts suffered.
A big reason was because of some big name btc forks that were coming up and everyone wanted to get btc so they could claim their coins.

Although thats not the case this time, what does happen is it puts the market in a position where people start to use their btc to make big trades.
As they make the big trades and hype builds up, theya re more likely to invest even more into it.
Activity: 83
July 20, 2018, 07:13:12 PM
As far as I see to say this market is not stable. Those who invest in trading by day always offer double trading to create waves on the market price.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
July 20, 2018, 07:08:44 PM
I guess we got shocked after we thought the market was heading towards recovery. This is just what I have come to learn from crypto, don't expect anything until it happens.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 07:08:23 PM
Yes I am agreed with you. Market is developing and seems to grow more in coming days. Though this is not confimed. So I believe, applying proper strategies will be better for safe trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:03:51 PM
It's too early to say even with the slight recovery. But it is expected that the market situation will be better in the coming months. A small dip may occur in August but that's just a momentum starting point for the upcoming run. I have a good feeling for this year and another 2017 may not be far fetched.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
looking for a stable value for time is quite difficult. that is reasonably stable sometimes thus gives only values that deceptive. Indeed the hope of all those market should grow naturally as soon as possible. the fact that there is now rising that the momentary but small but also the same decline and continue to occur.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 20, 2018, 06:57:51 PM
When it comes to the situation of market, nothing is fixed. We might have a new pattern of bullrun for this year. Well, from the look of things, this year still looks promising. I am believing that bull run has not come, but will set in anytime soon.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 20, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

Teah looks good to seen the value in the market are stay good and continue to grow up the price of bitcoin iclude the altcoins hope this time stay and continue to riaised the price but i will suggest be always ready because as volatile currency difficult to predict the bitcoin movement.
Activity: 40
July 20, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
For now the current upward movement is coming from a support level. For last 7weeks it was unable to break that support level and some days ago a big green candle was able to break the resistant. By considering all these details we can expect an uptrend at least for next few days. my target is $10K level. Let's see what will happen soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 06:33:42 PM
I see based on the experience a few years ago, although the market is currently in bad condition and unstable, but maybe the market will be maximal and stable, this happens because now many factors that make the market bleed. this is just a cycle that will pass and may well happen in some future time will be stable.
Pages:
Jump to: