Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 54. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 03:05:11 PM
sure, i think many coin will recover  before the end of this year...because i think the same thing happens last year and is now repeating itself
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
What I think is that the market started making great process because of some great news coming out, but you know crypto market is so volatile, so we might have to wait and see how the market goes in few weeks coming before we conclude that it is stable.
Activity: 322
July 18, 2018, 02:51:27 PM
Yeah it can be considered as a stable state, as Bitcoin is in a potential increase. It looks like market will run like bull. Bitcoin pumping to 8K, there will also be increase in the value of altcoins. With market fluctuation there will always a trend of profiting. Crypto world is Volatile in nature & with research, knowledge & patience you can gain profit with coiming time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 18, 2018, 02:45:54 PM
I think it's too early to talk about stabilization, but there is hope. The last couple of days were very good for the market. So we will wait and hope well the best outcome.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
July 18, 2018, 02:41:09 PM
I do not know what do you mean by stable here, personally i think market is getting bullish, all news, events and future prospects alongwith the overall market sentiment is positive now and at the same time technically the chart and patterns are also indicating reversal and big bulls incoming.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
July 18, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
I don't see the cryptos are getting stable,it looks like they were just bumping maybe the bump will happen more and the prices are also will increase more.Maybe it is just a temporary bump also so don't speculate it too much and make the condition most for you.
The crypto is stabilising but the present bump is just temporary i don't think this will continue for a long time, today already the market is slowly turning to red. If we want to see longtime bull run then we have to wait for a long time. But few tokens value increased more than 50% it's a good sign for tokens holders.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 02:32:45 PM
According to Cryptocompare, one of the reasons for the sharp growth may be the return of investors from the Japanese yen, which provide more than 51% of the trading volume of BTC. Some traders expect the BTC price to fall again and the current levels to be short-term fluctuations or an attempt to manipulate the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
July 18, 2018, 02:31:24 PM
Maybe for long term investment some altcoins will be stable and here to stay. If you going to keep your coins in your wallet be sure to make a fundamental research coz eventually all coins may fall down or increase from its current price.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
First of all crypto market will recover and crypto enthusiasts are interested to buy back in time of market increase. this will increase the value of crypto in each crypto market because the crypto interest will increase.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 02:25:58 PM
There are widespread assumptions about why the future of the crypto currency market remains promising.
- there will be direct currency exchanges;
- interest of institutional investors will increase;
- improve the anonymity settings;
- there will be a popularization of crypto-currency among the population.
With the advent of decentralized exchangers and tightening of regulation, banks will bet only on reliable cryptocurrencies. Why are assets that are not on the Coinbase list less interesting for investors? They have no chance of becoming digital gold. Do not trust and tokens, which recently appeared on the market.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 02:19:07 PM
Mm, I still think that there will be ups and downs like previous months, but it should be definitely in higher prices than in June and that's positive for everybody.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 18, 2018, 02:17:43 PM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
I don't see the cryptos are getting stable,it looks like they were just bumping maybe the bump will happen more and the prices are also will increase more.Maybe it is just a temporary bump also so don't speculate it too much and make the condition most for you.
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
July 18, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
Not stable but cryptos right now are recovering from bearish market i hope it won't drop below 5k but if it drops then probably we can see another bear season and that's an opportunity to buy more coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 01:25:36 PM
It won't getting stable, because total market cap is extremely low. We have 10-100x potentialfor future growth and etf funds will stimulate such growth, I am totally sure!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 18, 2018, 01:25:07 PM
No I don't think the market is getting stable. This could turn out to be a bull trap. As many people are expecting a bull run but usually the opposite happens in the crypto markets of what everyone is expecting. Also I think it would be too early for the markets to recover after such a long bull run we had last year.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
July 18, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
It is an interesting question because my first thought is to say that we absolutely must have stability for mass adoption and increased valuations.  However, BTC has not been stable at all and value has risen as well as adoption.  

So at this point, no, cryptos are not stable.  I would say that the interested crowd size is growing and that does add stability as well as more value.  But, crypto currencies are still highly volatile and the most likely of any commodity to have violent price corrections.  

My gut instinct is that this is bad and will hurt mass adoption.  However, this has also proven to be wrong because no matter how bad it has gotten in the past 9 years, crypto has always came back stronger.  Still though, this is a difficult sell to newcomers to coins like Polis which has seen a 90%+ decrease in price since highs earlier this year.  How do you convince newcomers that the value and their spending power won't drop another 90%?  And what is the endgame beyond that?  What will be the outcome on massively expensive crypto currencies compared to less expensive?  Is this the onset of the next class warfare battles?

It really is a very deep question with far reaching implications.  
Activity: 93
July 18, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
I don't think the bull is ready yet. I just see the sudden increase in price today as just a temporary pump to lure those newbies in a trap. Don't be fooled people, we should have known by now that whales are making some moves again. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 18, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

Im hoping for good recovery this time, it always been up and down lately. Im hoping straight recovery this time. Also if ever cryptocurrency bull again im hoping that it will be the same as last year or wven greater than that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 01:10:43 PM
Nothing can be said surely as the market always fluctuates. But it was predicted that market will go green after the worldcup and this is the result.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 18, 2018, 01:09:16 PM
May be , but I think we still need a strong indicator to be sure sure that we are truly out of bearish time, because some chart still showing we are still going to see retrace again and that will takes us some time to be out finally of bearish time.
Pages:
Jump to: