Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 48. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 01:59:55 PM
I think it is hard to say. Crypocurrencies nature is to raise and go down. From recent events it can be said that the price will go higher and maybe later on it can go down again. For me ,this is the best part of cryptos.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:31:58 PM
I really hope so, because to be honest a little tired of this despondency because of the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. Hurry would all went to growth and people who invested their capital began to earn. I sincerely wish that.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 21, 2018, 01:13:02 PM
What we must understand is that crypto embraces decentralization purely so it is natural that the market is always volatile and will never stabilize, but with an unstable market it becomes a good opportunity to make big profits.
Perhaps they deliberately create volatility to make a profit.
I often hear the seniors say that people who make a profit in a volatile market are smart investors.
About me, I find myself not attaining the same level as them. Smile.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
I think of cryptocurrency will be stable, there will be no opportunity to make a profit investing in altcoins.
A number of investors get much more than they have contributed.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 21, 2018, 01:00:29 PM
everything can happen. I also expect a repeat of last year. and I think that many will return as soon as bitcoin starts to grow in price.
today it is still a bad time for us to think about the entỉre market will stable, cryptos have just increased few days ago because of fake news, after that there were no rising at all for long days. i guess, if this bear market keep going to drop like this, we may see the market recover for a very long time from now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
What we must understand is that crypto embraces decentralization purely so it is natural that the market is always volatile and will never stabilize, but with an unstable market it becomes a good opportunity to make big profits.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
everything can happen. I also expect a repeat of last year. and I think that many will return as soon as bitcoin starts to grow in price.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 12:26:29 PM
I was beginning to think so but unfortunately it was not far from my thinking because the market has went down once again and everything is turning to red again, i was thinking the bull run is about to start but it didn't happen, let's keep hoping.
Activity: 92
July 21, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
I think volatility is one of the natures of cryptocurrency. So sudden surge and downfall are kind of expected, it’s important to predict the trend.
Activity: 574
July 21, 2018, 12:07:14 PM
I would like to believe it. I'm sick of this red market. Grin I think I'm not alone with those feelings. Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
it is difficult for crypto to be as stable as I think, because with this price volatility people are interested to try crypto and use crypto as a trade and gain profit,

Activity: 69
July 21, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
We can say that for the time being because we can finally some stable lines where the prices are staying at for a long time. We can say that even though the prices drop for a long time. It actually happens once a year and goes thru a cycle every year. If this stays the same then people would guess the pattern when would be the right time to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 26
July 21, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
Hopefully the crypto will become stable, but it is normal in the world of crypto that prices are up and down. And it is good for me as a trader.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
July 21, 2018, 11:52:39 AM
There are lot of prediction on what will happen in the market on this year 2018 and all of us are waiting for bullish run but no one knows when it will happen but based on some articles and news which is positive for the cryptocurrency then I guess the prediction will come trues if this continues.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 21, 2018, 11:50:20 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
No one knows since no one do have the crystal ball that would able to forseen on whats ahead or the things than can happen. We do see price recovery but not totally on full-scale yet we arent still far from the ATH but atleast we do see some light that crypto isnt dead yet and trying up to have some gains but talking about stability then its not possible, we might see prices on sideways or doesnt move too much but it doesnt mean its already stable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 21, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
You don’t want the market to get stable. The up and down is necessary because that’s how we make profit here. Fluctuation is the vital key of this market.
I agree.If time comes that cryptos will be stable already,i guess there will be less thrill and excitement for the investors and holders of cryptos.People won't expect much anymore because fluctuations will not happen anymore.I still prefer thinking that fluctuations is always there because that is the nature of cryptos.
No this is a decentralized investment we're hoping for those governments officials that it has a positive look on crypto to replace fiat and in order to fulfill those individuals are believing crypto.
Activity: 434
July 21, 2018, 11:41:11 AM
I think that despite the fact that Bitcoin rose in price a few days ago, the market is still bear, so it is too early to talk about growth and bullish trend.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 21, 2018, 11:30:34 AM
You don’t want the market to get stable. The up and down is necessary because that’s how we make profit here. Fluctuation is the vital key of this market.
I agree.If time comes that cryptos will be stable already,i guess there will be less thrill and excitement for the investors and holders of cryptos.People won't expect much anymore because fluctuations will not happen anymore.I still prefer thinking that fluctuations is always there because that is the nature of cryptos.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
July 21, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
This year has still not shown signs of proper growth as market is still bearish but only a normal revocery but we cant say that the market has became stable as prices still fluctuates and its the best part as steady prices will not give you much profit that rising will gives you.So get returns now and lets wait for future and see what happens then.
Activity: 398
July 21, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
I think the real storm is about to come!
can't make any guess right now but I'm sure that it isn't any like last year ^^
I think altcoins would pump first, even before bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: