Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 47. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 04:16:01 AM
I think that we wiil have a great growth in next two years and after that we could say about market stability
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
July 22, 2018, 04:10:48 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Obviously we cannot predict the situations. We can say yes we can say no, But for me better to observe the volatility on the market. Maybe we can get much info about our wanted to be price of our coins in the future. That is possible anytime it depends on the new holders. If they increased. Like what I heard on the news, Market cap increased 30B$ At only on 30 Minutes last week.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 04:07:56 AM
Crypto is like stock. It fluctuates for lucrative investors. If it stood still it was dead
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 22, 2018, 04:06:55 AM
I think the market still recovering and having growth and its good opportunity for those who want to get profits now but still if they want to continue to hold and still wait for another price increase then its up to them.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

It's just a matter of time, I want to believe that the coin market is over and we are entering a growing trend.
Of course, we're not going to reach the end of 2017, but if we bid around 10 thousand it's a good deal in this situation.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:03:18 AM
Cryptocurrency has never really stabilized. You know, if prices rise, people will try to sell them, and then prices will go down again, repeat and repeat. The market is not stable but it's improving. And I know no one want the market to be stable. They want it to rise.

Activity: 233
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

The greendays has come though not sure how many days it will last to resume again the red days. However, this is a good indication and a good opportunity to us who wants profit right away but for those who wants bigger, they can hold it longer. I think as long as it is decentralized, this market will never be stable.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 22, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

I think there are two questions here:

Price stability - I think this is a long way off. There just isn't sufficient trading volume. And the lower down you get in the market cap list, volumes get really really thin.

As for the next bull run, yes, I think this is likely. The market has bottomed out to around the same low we hit earlier in the year. Everything looks set for another bull run.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

I do not know what you mean by stable here, personally I think the market is getting bullish, all news, events and future prospects along with overall market sentiment are positive now and at the same time technically charts and patterns also indicate reversal and big bulls come in.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 22, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
Everything in life is cyclical. You just need to look at the bitcoin chart in 2014 and you will see that there is a lot in common with the current year.
Activity: 183
July 22, 2018, 02:17:55 AM
this week the crypto slightly improved, but cryptocurrency is difficult to stabilize, and we can see within 1 month yesterday that altcoin suffered a long decline in price because a few market exchanges do transactions
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
July 22, 2018, 02:05:27 AM
In my opinion bullish time incoming but he have not arrived yet. Prices slowly recovering but we will be must wait a little to see real good prices
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
July 22, 2018, 01:59:49 AM
IMO, I think cryptocurrency market is a little bit the same like stock market which never being stable Smiley. Cryptocurrency market will never being stable if there are still a lot of the whales wanna earn money in this market Smiley. They'll try to dump and pump price of each cryptocurrency every minute, everyday so this market will never being stable Smiley.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 22, 2018, 01:56:26 AM
 YES there is an indication that the bull is loading energy for the longest run ever, because it seems that the price is continuing to get a hike, hoping that at the end of this month 10k level will be reached no matter what could the reasons for this at least it gives an impact for the pump. Though it is not stable yet because it should be in the level that a certain value will rise to a long period of time and hold its position but it is a start good for now.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
July 22, 2018, 01:53:21 AM
I want to see the same growth at the end of the year as in 2017. I think that another wave of popularity should come to the cryptocurrency and then there will be a big price increase
Everyone will be looking for that but I doubt that it will happen again because in 2017 lot of factors hyped the crypto currencies which attracts more people with =out even appropriate knowledge of cryptos but later they were in a great worry for entering at the wrong time so this time people will be cautious.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
July 22, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

No one knows the future, however, there are good chances for the market recovery in the coming weeks, some good news can impact positively on the market.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 22, 2018, 01:23:40 AM
true , crypto start to recovering and market seems a bit more stable right now but still think the market are volatile. If in august regulation will favor to crypto i believe this year will bullish like a last year and we might see bitcoin break into more than 20k$. I do think Uk and japan will become market leader for cryptocurrency and many country will follow to enter cryptocurrency.
Activity: 100
July 22, 2018, 01:20:58 AM
I want to see the same growth at the end of the year as in 2017. I think that another wave of popularity should come to the cryptocurrency and then there will be a big price increase
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 22, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

Yeah i saw bitcoin and some altcoins now already start moving up i hope this is the start of a bull market again just like what happen last year so we can recover our lost from the previous months.
Activity: 52
July 21, 2018, 02:01:51 PM
The crypto market will never be stable and should not be stable -- that's the beauty of it. We lose.. we gain.. and hopefully gain more from its fluctuations. No changes would mean no profits for us.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: