Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable? - page 50. (Read 7130 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
Not being stable is the main game, mate! If crypto world becomes stable then it will lose its uniqueness. The ups and down of this market is the key of success. I know sometimes it causes massive losses to people but at the end this is the specialty of crypto world.
Activity: 46
July 21, 2018, 09:37:35 AM
As far as I noticed, this time of the year in previous years have shown a similar pattern of stability and with new countries granting cryptocurrency I expect it stay the same for quite a few time.
Activity: 203
July 21, 2018, 09:24:08 AM
to be honest it is very hard to answers,  the investors and creators are definitely want it to stay and be more stable but the market conditions are unfortunately not in their control hopefully the market growth will increase more in the future but right now the prices are not stable for the market
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
With looming possibility of cryptocurrencies being legalized in many countries, I think it’s fair to expect some stability in the market for the time being .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 09:12:57 AM
I am still in doubt and cannot conclude yet if the crypto market is finally rising again even as no one can actually predict when the market will become stable but I am sure hat before the end of the year, the crypto market will regain its stability and the price of coin will rise again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
crypto nevr was stable, if you mean stable in terms of green days,then ye i think this half year will be more greendays than red days, but still crypto will never be stable.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I think crypto is more than just getting stable. Market vslue is going up again from depression, people are starting to accept and legalize cryptocurrency (including the banning of unregistered or unlicensed projects). The government is starting to regulate crypto. Which means the world is adapting to this world bit by bit. So we are more than stable. We are improving.
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 09:04:49 AM
It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

Somehow it is true but there are some difference between this year band last year. So definitely this may not be the bull run of the year. I think maybe from the end of third quarter e will see the bull run.
until whenever cryptocurrency will not be stable because they can be played at any time. prices that rise and fall will make cryptocurrency very easy to manipulate. not a difficult thing. the exchangers usually play a role in this
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
July 21, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

Somehow it is true but there are some difference between this year band last year. So definitely this may not be the bull run of the year. I think maybe from the end of third quarter e will see the bull run.
Activity: 56
July 21, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
From my point of view crypto currency is in a new zone. So I think it will not that much stable. Sometime it goes high and sometime low. It is always fluctuated, and people will make profit within this. I think if crypto is stable, than we cant make profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 21, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
It is hard to say that cryptos are finally getting stable now, this is because they are highly volatile in nature and as such, with that kind of volatility, they can not be said to be stable from now.
It was totally hard to make any predictions regarding on the time when the value of the crypto gets high again. The crypto market is really volatile that's why at the moment it was really hard to expect and even to assume that the market will gets high again in anytime soon due to the price correction is still on process.
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 08:48:51 AM
The nature of the crypto currency is very much volatile. Though the coin price was falling for the past few days, hopefully its gonna be stable now.
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 08:46:53 AM
As you know the very nature of crypto is being volatile. So you can’t really tell if it’s getting stable. But you can say relatively, yes.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 08:40:04 AM
I really want to think about this. But, I'm not sure that it is stable now. The price is still quite fluctuating if we see on the market. However, the market starts to be better than some days ago. Hopefully, it will be really stable again than the previously. But, can it be?
I doubted about cryptos getting stable as what the market situation now. A highly volatile market is not that easy to find it to be stable, although its market nature and its natural for us also not to expect and just have speculation about it. Maybe in the near future it is possible that cryptos getting stable.
July 21, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
Although a little volatility is good for the growth of the market through new and improved technology, stable situation might stay for quite few time.
Activity: 211
July 21, 2018, 08:10:56 AM
The stable market system is the most profitable. Although the stable market in cryptocurrency is very noticeable. Still, the crypto will surely benefit. Crypto market will recover.
Catena X
July 21, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
I really want to think about this. But, I'm not sure that it is stable now. The price is still quite fluctuating if we see on the market. However, the market starts to be better than some days ago. Hopefully, it will be really stable again than the previously. But, can it be?
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 21, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
No, I think that the cryptocurrency market has never been stable. There is always a rise and fall in prices. And I really like it. On the bear market you buy, on the bull market you sell, everything is very simple. Of course, some coins do not survive in such conditions, as it will be this time, but I think that all the main players will remain.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
July 21, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
As for me, I don't want for them to be stable. I want them to grow, and then to fall, and then to grow, you see the concept of cryptocurrencies? This is the way how we get rich. And there is no other way on this market.

I agree with you, for this moment we need big growth which recover all these ill coins. Market must be unstable because that is definition of cryptocurrency. Sometimes this red time is long and terrible but in the end the green wave will come. I hope for this happen soon
Activity: 196
July 21, 2018, 07:15:33 AM
I think it's too early to say that the trend has changed to bullish, but still what is happening now on the market is good! The volumes of bitcoin trades have grown several times, altcoins are falling thereby offering an excellent price to buy, those who have long been in this market will definitely earn on this move.
Pages:
Jump to: