Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 20. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:36:59 PM
While looking at the current condition more often I do have heard about, I saw and hear much of the dissatisfaction that most of them have shared directly and indirectly. Many of them have so much bitter words to say and regrets participating ICOs because they feel annoyed by prices going even lower than ICO price. Anybody could just see these comments on the ICO projects Telegram contact which makes a bad reputation to most projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:29:39 PM
There are still many big businessman who invest in ICO projects or become advisors, so no way they are tired of them) In fact, 2018 is the year of ICOs.
Activity: 350
July 31, 2018, 07:26:30 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I think the world of crypto always needs new tokens and coins, but in these days it is very hard to reach for the projects the reasonable targets. So, I think it is very important to think about a project's potential, before making a buying.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 04:50:59 PM
Investors have the right when they don't believe in ico's because of the dozen(or maybe hundreds) of scam ico's
They do what they must to do
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
Despite the fact that the number of ICOs has increased, the total amount of attracted funds has decreased, which may indicate that investors are vigilant about possible fraudulent proposals.
Data show that at the initial stage of trading ICO without work products actually outperformed their respectable competitors.
What ICO has offered has perfectly demonstrated that start-ups can collect funds on the basis of promises rather than production samples, giving rise to false trust in investors and not bringing them profits later.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 31, 2018, 04:19:18 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
No, i don't think so.
95% of the current ICOs are waste or scam.
And i can't see it would be better.

I don't agree that the percentage of scam is that high. A lot of ICO don't make it, because they don't raise enough money. The investors are not tired of ICO, but are avoiding pouring money in ICO, because of the market conditions in the last several months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
July 31, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
IKO carries great risks. Too big. Investors understand this and do not rush to spend their money.
Activity: 93
July 31, 2018, 04:10:52 PM
It does not seem that interest in investing in ICO has declined. I think people invest more money in the company and so it will be
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
July 31, 2018, 04:05:45 PM
No, i don't think so.
95% of the current ICOs are waste or scam.
And i can't see it would be better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 03:47:12 PM
No project of ico, are scared of scam, because most the new ICO are scam and have make them loose confident in investing in the project, is not they are tired but they have loose confident in new project
Activity: 308
July 31, 2018, 03:36:13 PM
I do not think that investors are tired of ISO, just with this state of the market, perhaps there are fewer people wishing to invest. the number of ISO has also increased, which entails high competition.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 31, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
I think this is not the fatigue of investors. Recently, quite a lot of scams in the ICO. In this regard, investors decided to wait a little when the order comes. And it is clear that they do not want to risk their money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 31, 2018, 03:00:26 PM
I think the answer is yes. Investors got a little tired of ICOs when 95% of their investments turns into ashes. I think next years we need whole new system of funding ICO.
The fact is that among all the ico companies there is a very large accumulation of slag. It is because of this that investors do not want to invest their money, because no one believes in the real possibilities of the end result. It is much more profitable today to buy a finished product, rather than invest in something new.
Yep. Investors have realized that it is important to invest in a finished product rather than a paper product. It's too dangerous and time-consuming. That is why investors are not interested in ICOs from the beginning of 2018 to the present
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
The fact is that among all the ico companies there is a very large accumulation of slag. It is because of this that investors do not want to invest their money, because no one believes in the real possibilities of the end result. It is much more profitable today to buy a finished product, rather than invest in something new.

Agree.

People run to invest their money in ICO - because it was smth very new, smth very strange, and smth which offer them 500% profit.

Now they understand that things more complicated.
Activity: 448
July 31, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
I think the answer is yes. Investors got a little tired of ICOs when 95% of their investments turns into ashes. I think next years we need whole new system of funding ICO.
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
July 31, 2018, 02:41:50 PM
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 31, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
It just looks like that, it is obvious that investors are now on the contrary investing larger at least because the cryptocurrency is worth less. Do not think that investors have lost interest in the ICO
yes maybe, but this late ending makes us all ask questions and it happens a lot that ICO scam and fail almost most of the ICO. indeed many investors began to reap the opportunities that exist because the price is still very cheap and ICO again invaded again, and I also still believe the market will continue to improve for the ICO still running well.
Activity: 71
July 31, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
I think investors never got tired from getting profits. Good investors know that some small cannot stop them from big profit in the future.
Activity: 171
July 31, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
I agree with you. Investors are tired of ICO, but at the same time the number of ICO only increases. I think with the introduction of regulation, investor confidence can be restored.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 31, 2018, 01:39:29 PM
Its not like that investors are still interested in ICOs. Many countries are trying to regulate the things and we have witness many projects has been shut because they were not following any norms even many scam projects also runs but its not easy to identify them earlier. Even nowadays some ICOs requires mandatory KYC but many investors does not want to give KYC they wants to remain anonymous so there focus to buy the coin when listed but we will see again boom in ICOs investment when things will be settled. Some scammers disrupt the market that scare the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: