Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 21. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:27:05 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
ICOs are not profitable. Rather than profit, most of the ICOs are making you lose half of your investment when the token is listed in a random exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
I think so, now investors are no longer as investors whose shares are getting more profits, but now only limited to ordinary buyers, the article of a coin will be very difficult to maintain its ico price, therefore when investors do not immediately sell new coins in distributing them will be a loss.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 31, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

Investors are not tired of ICO's. I believe the issue lies in the fact that many ICO's have turn out to be scam and government agencies are going against ICOs. Many countries have placed a ban on execution and investing in ICO's. Even the legit ICO's end up listing below the ICO price making investors regret their decision to invest in the ICO.
Activity: 27
July 31, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
It depends on the investor's knowledge and ICO because knowledge is very important to all and especially to choosing the ICO. Most of the investors are tired of the ICOs because they are investing in the ICO without knowledge or experience. But my opinion is ICO option is a one of the best opportunity to increase our investment. Personally, It brings me a massive profit.

Don't invest under the any ICO without research.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

it seems so, because there is always ico every day. plus the number of ico that failed. slowly investors will leave ico and prefer a more profitable investment. and it is not impossible in the future ICO will disappear
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 01:07:56 PM
A new ICO comes out almost every day
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
July 31, 2018, 01:07:18 PM
well let's say that the market of the ico is a bit slowed down because of various factors such as the variable market with downward trend, so many scam projects, the ico that can not raise enough funds and therefore extend their duration by losing credibility , so investors in front of all that have slowed down a bit
Activity: 183
July 31, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
It does not involve investors. ICO ban is governmental. They are concerned that unmanageable ICOs will lead to mass scams, negatively affecting their lives. When they have the right policy, the situation is probably better.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
I think that it is true, because ICOs are losing their popularity and people have moved out of this deal. To my mind it is a right and profitable  decision.
Activity: 98
July 31, 2018, 02:32:20 AM
There are a lot of ICOs today it is no wonder that investor are spread and choose what they want. who would be tired earning profit?. there are also many scam ICOs today maybe some investor stay away for a while or they are being cautious now. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
for the moment I see it seems there is still no word bored, because every project that held ico is still smooth in its sales though very rarely to the hardcap but sofhcap yes surpass.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 31, 2018, 02:19:41 AM
i can agree with you about investors interest to ico, we have some potential ico that provide useful platform fir every crypto enthusiast but still the tokensale has not reached even softcap and many ico extended their tokensale period to attrct more investor to join. we have problem to be solved and need trigger to attract investor interest to prticipate on tokensale.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 02:15:23 AM
Not really, the market as a whole is down big time so that has an affect on ICOs aswell.
Activity: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:14:47 AM
Yes , I think the ico is coming back soon . in my opinion it is inevitable
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
July 31, 2018, 02:13:28 AM
There are a lot of ICO projects on the market, which makes the whole encryption environment worse, without the formation of a few coins with great potential for development.
Activity: 115
July 31, 2018, 02:00:51 AM
It just looks like that, it is obvious that investors are now on the contrary investing larger at least because the cryptocurrency is worth less. Do not think that investors have lost interest in the ICO
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
July 28, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
I think they are not tired, the current situation does not look very good, they are only worried about the value of ICO. So they more carefully start selecting projects to invest their money. ICO will definitely be back soon. The market is always up and down. That's how it works.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

I dont think investors got tired but maybe they lie low. They are waiting for the perfect timing and opportunity to invest again. Market is bleeding so its normal for investors to mistrust the crypto but do not worry crypto will recover soon and investors will trust again the ICo and crypto.
Activity: 126
July 27, 2018, 10:33:17 PM
Crypto-rush 2.0. "Back in the day" you could spin up a coin and have it trading the next day. With Ethereum it's easier to make your own token and then its just a matter of marketing material.

Not to say there aren't some decent ICO's out there, but the vast majority are akin to the old shitcoins from long ago IMO.
Activity: 72
July 27, 2018, 10:32:12 PM
I think we can agree that traditional valuation metrics can't necessarily be applied on token sales. That being said, as long as demand outstrips supply for tokens speculators and investors will keep investing into dodgy pre-sales.
This may trigger a whole range of legal issues going forward, as many (pre)-sales that lack a prototype will fall as securities under SEC law. Now that wouldn't be an issued if they adhered to securities laws but none of them do.
Pages:
Jump to: