Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 17. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:52:37 AM
I think ICO's are not eternal. Most likely, the hype around the ICO will rise a couple of times, but after 2 - 3 years, the ICO will cease to be popular.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I think that also people are becoming more critical of the ICO. They have been burned several times and are trying to invest better now. and now people have begun to understand that there is something more promising than ico and they are more careful about ico.
Activity: 70
August 06, 2018, 12:03:14 AM
A a few tips that will help you spot a lousy ICO .

Technical Know-How

Blockchain technology is highly advanced, thus requires skills to be managed well. If you’ve spotted some irregularities in the upcoming project implementation, better stay away. Chances are, they simply don’t have enough know-how.

Team

Counterintuitive as it may seem, knowing the team behind the ICO is highly important. Evidently, blockchain technology is based on anonymity, but you would want to know who holds the encryption of your crypto coins, wouldn’t you? We’re not suggesting you should get to know the management personally, but a little research won’t hurt. Look at their LinkedIn profiles and other available sources of their professional paths, and judge accordingly. No public announcement of the team? Definite red flag, leave now!

Marketing

Since cryptocurrencies still have quite a way to go before becoming adopted by the masses, publicity is very important. And correct publicity means lots of marketing. Our experience shows that, in this field, marketing comes among the biggest expenses. If a company is not willing to invest, though, it clearly shows they aren’t serious enough. If they don’t even believe themselves to get the return, why should you?

Roadmap

We hope that before hopping onto the ICO, you’ve had a look into the company’s White Paper. What should be of high importance to you is a clear plan of actions — no maybe’s or abstract stuff should be here — you’d expect to see a detailed, realistic, clear strategytowards achieving the goals. If there’s none, or if it’s only notional, there probably is no one in the team professional enough to write, and then execute one.

Idea

If you’re still in the White Paper, see how they’re defining their idea, too. It should be elaborate and easy to understand. Don’t be fooled by long paragraphs that say nothing — expect concentrated chunks of information that will make you wish you were a part of the team. And once again: it must be realistic!

Capital

One more thing about the money: low initial capital is no good sign for an ICO. If a company is a serious one, it will surely attract enough investors to raise money. In addition founders themselves won’t hesitate to put their savings in. Why? Because they believe in success, and know how to achieve it. If they are hesitant, they won’t risk their money and, as a result, won’t care about returning yours too much, too.

Innovation

Finally, you need to look for innovation. If there’s next to nothing of that, you might want to consider other ICOs. The competition, even at this stage, is fierce, and it will keep getting stronger. As a result, only the most innovative companies will survive. And the only way to get a proper return on your investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 05, 2018, 09:55:44 PM
many ICOs make people confused and there is no unity in focus
big investors are hesitant, and the thing that causes the ICO is now viewed badly because SCAMMER is very much
I am sad for this situation
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
August 05, 2018, 09:55:34 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

ICO hype is gone, thats true and no doubt about it. Most of the ICOs are under performing and small investors are getting a better price of ICO tokens after listing.
Projects on the other hand are trying to raise most of the funds in private and pre sale in which they give huge bonuses to investors. This cause public investor as the dumping pool and these private investors buyers dump there bonues when listed on exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
August 05, 2018, 09:49:06 PM
Certainly you I think you are correct. ICOs have a lot of problem. Because many don't even have good encouraging and useful products or service to sell, they just found themselves dropping in value if they are  successful. Others who have not sold as much coin fail before completing the project. Scams are also taking part which lessens investors out of fear. So the result ICOs keep coming in but investors are getting low which will result into more failure. I believe new changes or upgrades to the system of cryptocurrency will bring the life of cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
August 05, 2018, 09:37:32 PM
As what i have seen right now mate, the amount of investors in the past year as so masive but right now, almost half of those investors are tired to participate in many icos. This was the result of many face icos have been appeared in thus forum. Hope that the old times that icos are are all legits and trustworthy will be back.
Activity: 72
August 05, 2018, 09:18:18 PM
I do not see it, there are still many successful ico project to raise funds from investors, even some of them reach hardcap. just now I see is more cautious investors to invest in ico because some scam.
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 09:15:53 PM
for a small investor with restricted capital would in reality be bored and afraid to put money into ico due to this case however for big investors or investors who have a strategy, I think not because ico contributors maintain loads although no longer as a great deal as remaining 12 months
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
August 05, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

i dont think any investor is bored or tired of icos. but market is really very bearish. so many good icos are listed below ico price. so that is why investors prefer to wait for a while to invest in to new icos.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 03:32:11 PM
investors are tired of scams and unpromising ICO projects that do not bring profit.
Activity: 138
August 05, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
is there a reason for this?
I don't think so, investors seem fine, they are not bored with bitcoin at all. I see the current market volume increases. nothing to worry about.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 03:27:22 PM
I saw few really good ICOs that hardly reached softcap! Nice platform, honest and good team, example NTOK. They would collect 10 mil in 2017, but in 2018 just 800k. Many shitcoin ICO collected millions in past years, but I dont think that would repeat anytime soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
This should ask the investor, before they participate in the ico, what they want is, I think it is money. But many projects need more time to be successful, not just days or months to earn money
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 08:34:35 AM
I think that modern investors are studying in detail new companies for investment. An investor who knows his business and has already received his profit X20-30 will continue to be an investor. Patience with investors is iron.
Activity: 84
August 05, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
nicely shall we say that the marketplace of the ico is a bit slowed down due to different factors which includes the variable market with downward fashion, such a lot of scam initiatives, the ico that can't boost enough price range and therefore amplify their length by dropping credibility , so traders in the front of all which have slowed down a chunk
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

Maybe not so, because ico is still the biggest potential of this industry. But I think investors will buy ico from the profit on altcoin it has.
And now we all know the situation that happened. So there may be a tendency that ico will get minimal support when the global market is not growing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

I think there is a relationship between global market increases with volatility in ico. But that does not matter, because many new projects become big after a few years. But of course this is not good for business, because investors will choose to wait. And of course the crypto world remains the same, that not all ico will grow in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 01:24:58 PM
No investors are tired of ICO, they just do not want to invest in projects that can lose their money, and now very carefully check everything before investing. And even more so now there is nothing that would be worth the attention
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
Perhaps yes, with so many token and coins that are being develop and created nowadays investors might think that crypto projects are sprouting so fast and with the sec being determind to crackdown icos, people from crypto world tends to worry what will happen with their investments and maybe feeling hesitant because of all the unpleasant issues concerning cryptocurrency and all those scams from different developers.
Pages:
Jump to: