Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 24. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 10:12:24 PM
ico investment is still growing but investors are smarter. They choose safe and strong projects and they ignore uncertainty projects
I think ico is still a good investment.
I will continue to invest in ico
Activity: 252
July 18, 2018, 10:06:26 PM
Oo nga ang mga inbestors ay talagang takot na silang mag inbest sa mga proyekto nang ICO's.,sa kadahilanan ang rami na talagang scam na proyekto ngayun kaya nga naging takot na sila na di na masasauli muli ang kanilang pera,at sino pa nga bang di na takot sa paglaganap nang scammers ngayun kaya nga ang pagbigay rin nang bounty rewards ang katagalan na rin.
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 09:51:28 PM
there have a lots of scam projects because investors are fear to invest on the ICO
so your point has proofed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 09:30:04 PM
In my own idea the investors will never get tired if they see the right ICO and that project is promising and can be profitable in the future. All investors check and read all the data information about the ICO to be launch and they will not easily invest in that ICO if they see that there is some issues or not. Also investors are group of people or any one can be an investor as long as there is a capital for your investments.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 08:31:38 PM
The variety of latest folks that are inquisitive about making an investment in ICO is developing each day increasingly more. consequently, ICO as a shape of promoting tasks will exist for a long term. but there are also a growing wide variety of folks who are starting to recognise that most of the tasks are scam.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 08:10:17 PM
ico scam increased thats why investors became scared ,two  i think dey should  improve regulations on ico , so scams can be  curbed
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 07:55:48 PM
Yes, I strongly believe that the ICO will be back and will now begin for a revival by looking at the BTC has been back up. And with the return of this BTC will be many people who will try to follow ICO because if getting results from the ICO obviously price coins will also rise.
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
July 18, 2018, 07:55:09 PM
I think ICO advertising will soon return, because for the future of the crypt and if there is no advertising, how will people be able to learn about the new ICO.
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 07:54:46 PM
Its just market brutal condition and that why nobody wants to invest when ETH is this low but everything will come back very soon and thats why next month ICO will come back with selling i believe
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 18, 2018, 07:53:36 PM
These are only our  feelings but the facts are the opposite: This year ( 6 months ) new  ICO s collected over $ 20 billion.
It is 4x than last year same  period and their number is 2x comparing to last year.
Activity: 87
July 18, 2018, 07:50:16 PM
Investors are not tired . They only look out for good and strong projects where they can invest their funds and be rest assured of thei ROI. That's why you'd notice that so many projects in the ICO stage don't even reach softcap .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 07:31:30 PM
I believe you are thinking that the cost of price down is investors not investing. If that is the case then you are wrong in some points, it is true that mostly investors are the cost of its flunctuating price but the services and goods provided by the ICO affects it also. If it has promising future, investors would not hesitate to do so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
July 18, 2018, 07:23:41 PM
The crypto market was very bad, every investor was losing their investment, therefore most of the ICO was fail or scam that's why Investors were hopeless. But I think at the end of this year, ICO hype will reboot. Because If the crypto market goes well then everything will be fine.
Activity: 350
July 18, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
I'm pretty sure that a lot of them did get tired. But I'm also sure that they know that ICO's are a great source of huge profit. So I believe that despite of the number of ICO failures these investors will be back on track. I don't kno if the hype will come back, but I'm sure that ICO's will be around for a long time.
Activity: 27
July 18, 2018, 07:19:58 PM
I wouldve said no just recently,  but i invested in ATMI Atonomi a top 5 project of the entire year (was supposed to be a 3-5x flip) and it came out basically half of the ICO price. So its tough to gauge right now typically in a solid market that kind of ICO would fly up in price, who knows what NEX will do whenever it comes out now
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
July 18, 2018, 07:16:56 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

The problem is that ICOs are nos structured so as to allow early investors who buy at a discount to dump their tokens immediately when they hit exchanges and the price collapses, which of course screws everybody who bought the tokens full price. No wonder people are losing interest in investing (losing) money in ICOs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 18, 2018, 06:38:01 PM
Yes, simply there is just too much ICOs and 85 % of them are garbage...an even the good ones are usually under ICO price when come to an exchange...better to invest in small cap coins with working product.
Activity: 40
July 18, 2018, 06:29:56 PM
Well there's a lot of them I've found in the message that said they are burnt out on ICO particularly in a wire of trick ico. managing ico that ends up being a trick I can envision is extremely tedious and that is the reason they are saying as much, for this situation yet

in the event that you see from how much cash have been put into an ICO right now, it's fundamentally the same as before bitcoin got excessively built up. It resembles getting to be to ordinary once more.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 01:39:58 PM
It seems to be because too many ICOs are fraudulent so investors are less interested in investing their funds, and make people no longer interested in investing in ico. they prefer to trade. That is the two reason why a certain investors will got tired.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

I do not think so. The market is moving and ICO projects continue to collect money. I think that the decline in this direction is due to the general situation of the market. As soon as the growth resumes, there will be a hype around the ICO market.
Pages:
Jump to: