Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 16. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
August 08, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
Certainly, they are not tired of just investing in something new, and really a brilliant one, who now has little thought of the idea!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
Investors got tired because there are a lot of "promising ICOs" that have been enticing investors to invest in the project instead, they'll reason out that they didn't reach the cap, and run away with the money.

Yes, this is also the thing which makes me angry - many projects after collecting requirement sum just stop to make anything. They even don't answer to their investors in telegram chats.
August 08, 2018, 11:09:25 AM
yes I believe the market will recover at the end of the second quarter of this year, ie in the month of August 2018

The success of ICO depends not on recovering market. It depends on SEC laws and regulation, people need protection from scammers in this market.
August 08, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
Of course, they are very tired and disappointed in ICO, because 90% of all ICOs in this year was almost scam, or they have lost 50-90% of their money.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
August 08, 2018, 11:06:29 AM
All of the investors left the ICO because many ICOs in this market are scams, so they must be more cautious in order to avoid being deceived, and the market is still underestimated. There are many excellent cryptocurrencies that can be invested. And they can also get rich returns and risk less, they are more willing to invest.
No one left the projects, just many are waiting for the global growth of the entire market. As it happens, a lot of money will be poured in at once

I agree. Maybe investors want to see that ICO will be in use in real world. Maybe ICOs now aren't attractive enough to have potential investors. People want an ICO that has value in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
August 08, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
me is stop buying ico because dumping cycle, i always buy token after listing and at the price below ico, this condition is not healthy, new formula about how bounty and airdrop participant recieve their tokens/coins should be formed, to prevent dumping cycle
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 09:01:59 AM
Investors got tired because there are a lot of "promising ICOs" that have been enticing investors to invest in the project instead, they'll reason out that they didn't reach the cap, and run away with the money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
Maybe it can be real because there are too many icos now and the part of profitable projects is very small. I think investors are tired to lose their money.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
Maybe just tired from having to invest in scams . I hope with the approach of autumn everything will be much better .
Activity: 52
August 07, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
All of the investors left the ICO because many ICOs in this market are scams, so they must be more cautious in order to avoid being deceived, and the market is still underestimated. There are many excellent cryptocurrencies that can be invested. And they can also get rich returns and risk less, they are more willing to invest.
No one left the projects, just many are waiting for the global growth of the entire market. As it happens, a lot of money will be poured in at once
Activity: 49
August 07, 2018, 02:48:56 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

It is never easy knowing where to put and trust your money into. In the case of investing in ICOs, you would have to do your own due diligence. You need to find out if the team members are capable by checking their relevant experiences to the ICO. You'd have to study if the technology and concept of the project is ground breaking and actually helps real-world problems. Check out Instance http://instoken.io. Its got a functioning app in the live market already for IOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instance-app/id1262706964?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 02:48:49 AM
This is very likely to happen, because we have seen so far that the ICO project more and more. And even the more is not unstoppable. However, the ICO project is an awful lot of the scam and did not succeed. Then with the news the news so, certainly it can make investors fear.
Activity: 490
August 07, 2018, 02:30:31 AM
The cryptocurrency investors will never be tired of cryptocurrency activities like ICO that coukd enable them to  earn more bitcoin. I know I can not be tired of such investment!
Activity: 122
August 07, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 02:28:29 AM
There are certain reasons that investors are backing up from ICO. Firstly scams that are prevailing in the market. Secondly market in downtrend & investors are not able to have profit.
Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 02:26:03 AM
Somehow this is partly true. Maybe investors are just holding off until the dust settles. There have been a lot of bad news specially in ICO investing. This is because a lot of ICOs are just scams and the government is trying to crack down on those scam ICOs.
Activity: 29
August 07, 2018, 02:21:01 AM
until crypto is alive, they would invest in
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 02:15:52 AM
I don't think so, I didn't. Maybe it's also the best time to try Airdrop for now. Just joined this ICO recently. It's called WOM Token. I think they are great.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true&utm_campaign=Airdrop&utm_medium=BTT&utm_source=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4303391.160
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 06, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I think ICO contributors got tired of the ICO hype last year as soooo many projects have not delivered.
I still think the few innovations that will survive will become the Googles and Amazons of the crypto space.
Activity: 33
August 06, 2018, 03:53:28 AM
People are not tired of investing in the ICO, they will continue to invest but we have seen many ICO cheat people in recent times so investors hesitated and even some countries want to The things that many investors want to anonymize today are many projects that are asking KYC that's why many investors do not join the ICO they want to be anonymous.
Pages:
Jump to: