Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 25. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
I think most investors have decided to postpone investments into ICO. they just put off instead of leaving ico, because at this time many ico scam or fail. so they do research and are very careful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 02:30:36 AM
It looks like most investors have made losses in this year particularly because ICOs hit exchanges to drop significantly below ICO price .But some of them really understand the market and know that this is as a result of the general down trend of the market so such investors are willing to wait for market and make their money but the short term investors are quit disappointed.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 02:15:02 AM
I would call this a temporary break from the ico . I'm sure things will get better soon
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 01:43:10 AM
Investors have become smarter, they no longer invest money in everything they did before. Everyone is looking for ISO, which inspire confidence and pay attention to many factors of the project, the team and much more...Accordingly, in projects related to technology, with payments, with protocols, investors make deposits. There is no one bothering the presence of KYC now, it causes even more confidence
Activity: 239
July 15, 2018, 12:41:39 AM
We cannot hold the fact that many investors are also getting hired of ICOs most specially those who tend to failed and became scam in the latter part of these ICOs. The only reason why investors invest on ICO because they want to gain and earn more passive profits that is why they are sicked and tired everytime that ICO fails and became scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 12:18:56 AM
too large number of scam and ICO that does not reach the target I think enough to make investors fret. they entered in the ICO to look for results and if such circumstances will certainly make investors a little disappointed with the results. so, of course, the investor to choose selectively prosecuted for ICO.
Activity: 392
July 15, 2018, 12:17:27 AM
There are not tired there are just waiting and also i think the government kill the illegal coins there that doesny go with legal process lets just wait until it recover and be positive everything would be fine and hope it will get better
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 15, 2018, 12:17:18 AM
IMO it will come when ICO hype will back again. Maybe when the market going stable & start bull run again, but nobody no when exactly it comes. And some investor are not tired of ICO, they just carefully with what they are invested on.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 12:13:07 AM
The market is really very bad, many ico can not dial soft cap, no need to panic, it's summer ... waiting autumn )
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
July 15, 2018, 12:09:53 AM
Investors are not interested in ICOs because they buying high rate from ICOs but when coin is come in exchanges than the price is going very low and the snuffing loss, now they are not investing in low ranking ICOs and investing in high value ICOs but not more investors investing.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 12:00:55 AM
I have a good feeling , I think with the arrival of spring we are waiting for a big price increase and market recovery
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 11:38:25 PM
what makes you think that ? I think the ico is in good condition ...
Activity: 155
July 14, 2018, 11:02:21 PM
Don't worry , it's summer . No one is home , the rest of us . Holidays and days off
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
July 14, 2018, 10:57:16 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Not that they are just got tired, they are just waiting and keep searching ICO's to be consider. Hype is the call of its developers and project owners, not by investors job. Mostly investors will look into ICO's that have potential for a long time, not only in a short period of time.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 10:48:12 PM
This is a temporary decline, as well as prices in the market . With the approach of autumn, investors and prices will return
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 10:26:59 PM
I do no longer suppose that buyers are uninterested in ICO tasks, simply in the meanwhile the market is downtrend and volatile state of affairs, therefore those cash that input the market do not supply any boom and brief-term income for investors. for my part, my opinion.
Activity: 448
July 14, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I believe that ICOs are evolving and a lot of investors are understanding that they need to know more about the space before they put their money in any project. Soon enough, there will be less Ico scams as the space evolves
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 14, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

By looking at the new ICO new ICO you cannot say that they are tired but volume have been reduced due to market crash. Everything in crypto market is dependent on Bitcoin value. If it is going up then everything will be high. One more thing usually market is low during this period. It will be hyper in last quarter of the year to March of next year. So wait and watch....
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
In the market today there are new ico programs that are launching their development as well as the belief of the investors for bitcoin and altcoin better and can grow more each day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
July 14, 2018, 09:52:19 AM
I am still doing ICOs as of today, but the problem is, I research more but it's also harder to find a good ICO. The time finding and investing on a good ICO increased so much and the rewards when it gets successful is not like the past year, it's not so high too and the risk is high. It's like 80% price go down, 20% price goes up. But for me, I don't really care as of now if price goes down or up because I look at Projects with good long term plans and hold them for as long as I don't need the funds because I greatly believe in the future of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: