Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 28. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
July 11, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
the customs of work requires of more on trader as might to refer of one on indication as appealing of chance as defining finest on option to put with decision of exchange, as securing less on waste to keep within the level of acceptance.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
It seems that soon ICOs will not organize at all, projects now collect very little money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 11, 2018, 09:30:04 AM
I don't think they're tired. I think the reasons investors had to invest back in 2017 are simply not applicable anymore in 2018.

- There are almost no hidden gems anymore in terms of (ultralow) marketcaps
- Many projects are copying each other
- There are so many new projects popping up
- There's much fear and confusion regarding who can join (invest) and who not
- Everyone knows changes will come (regulation and such)
- Many previous ICO's are still under water since their launch, what's to say it will not happen with current ICO's?
- Some projects offer such enormous bonuses to private investors, that it seems regular Main Sale investors are just to get money from
- BTC is still the dominant coin....and BTC isn't doing that well atm

Maybe others have more of these? Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
July 11, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
Every day investors invest less, all because there was a lot of Scam. And the projects have become very long lasting for 6 months or more
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 09:19:32 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Recently there have been too many projects with almost similar ideas and way of implementation.
Of course people get tired (and maybe are feel afraid) of the bunch of the same stuff that could be an ordinary scam.
ICOs segment definitely needs a pause for people to rest a bit and set new goals.
Investors are not tired of scams because they already know what it might happen due to the decentralized , it's normal for them. They are always like to involve because they believe it takes tremendous, profit as the market goes higher.

Not an Investors get tired of those ICO'S projet but those who official In a government where keep secure the society being safe for those scammer ICO.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
I don't think it's really ICOs, there's less money coming into the market as a whole so obviously that effects ICOs also.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Recently there have been too many projects with almost similar ideas and way of implementation.
Of course people get tired (and maybe are feel afraid) of the bunch of the same stuff that could be an ordinary scam.
ICOs segment definitely needs a pause for people to rest a bit and set new goals.
Investors are not tired of scams because they already know what it might happen due to the decentralized , it's normal for them. They are always like to involve because they believe it takes tremendous, profit as the market goes higher.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
July 11, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
Activity: 364
July 11, 2018, 08:56:15 AM
Answering to the last part of your question, yes I believe that ICO projects would soon became more popular again. Because, some of the world leaders said, that ICO process needs to be regulated, and changed into something else. And so, I think, if we would have something else instead of ICOs, we would definitely have less scam around.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:58:25 AM
I don't think that investors  get tired. It was just that the government is trying to stop their people to join in ICO's due to rampant scamming that occured recently. Also,  some are out of money to load up because they were scammed by their previous investment.
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 03:12:40 AM
I think it is not so. Nevertheless, the number of ICOs is constantly growing showing incredible rates. The rates of the investors number growth are not so high. There are just not enough investors for all ICOs today. Investors have to choose. That's why a lot of ICOs today are not successful.
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 03:08:37 AM
I will say no, the only reason we still have more and more ICOs coming out almost on a daily basis is because there are still willing investors, but with the rate at which ICOs are popping up, investors may get tired, but we are not there yet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

Probably YES because there are some good ICO's that is possible to gain profit like EO trade ICO . I invest already there as I can see there is a future to it hence it is like binance token so that's why I like it .
Activity: 85
July 11, 2018, 03:02:39 AM
Yes, many investors are now reluctant to believe in ICO. I think this is difficult to recover because too many ICOs in the market are scams. At present, governments are introducing regulatory policies, which are beneficial to investors. This will rule out a lot of scams, I believe that only then will it be restored
Activity: 86
July 11, 2018, 03:00:23 AM
I think they are disappointed with ico. The common reason is that there are some icos that have scams, and there are a lot of icos. Their prices are extremely low, and there is almost no value at all, so people will be disappointed. I don't want to spend more time doing it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 11, 2018, 02:55:12 AM
Now the whole market is tired and there is no such big money in the market as it was in 2017. I think everything will return to its place when they start talking again about the Cryptocurrency at every corner
copper member
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

Some investors might leave the market because of many scams involve in ICO and due to scam governments step in to give stricter rules follow by problems from exchanges all this leads to the huge drop in the crypto prices they might come back soon after all this problems are sloved. 
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
Maybe they are, since theres a news that almost 30 billion worth of investment from Bitcoin is being dumped last year of December. And that’s may be the cause of market bleeding that affects the Bitcoin and of course followed by altcoins.Maybe those people dumping are cautious or worried to continue relying on cryptocurrency anymore. Hoping this issue will be corrected and cryptocurrency will be in demand still until future.
Activity: 364
July 10, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
I think that ICO needs to be changed a little to return the hype of them again. Because if the things will remain the same as they are now, we will see, as it dies slightly...
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 09:49:32 AM
Investors are tired of bad ICOs. There are a lot of swindlers on the market who want to just make up a purse and post news on Twitter. One years ago ICOs were much successful.
There are a lot of no name teams who make new developments and they can’t be trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: