Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 32. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 01:20:47 PM
to gains of trust and appreciation from public audience as investors to collects of return as expends with the submission to the table of exchange. and manage to follows as extending entrance to finish as the terms of plan with the investment projects with the crypto finance.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:56:05 PM
By the number of projects and the money collected can not say that investors are tired, and maybe they became less, but the money they have increased)
Activity: 322
June 26, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
I do not feel tired of ICO projects. Although I do not directly invest in these projects, I always monitor and evaluate ICO projects. Because I will have to engage in bounty campaigns
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
I was too tired to spend a lot of time researching on ICO projects in the future. But there seem to be very few potential projects and most are scam projects
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 12:49:11 PM
A lot of ICOs are very similar so it is difficult to back the winning project. If there is something unique and really stands out then it will still attract the right investors, i think new exchanges will often meet soft caps, but not coins that are just a store of value.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
I don't think that investors  get tired. It was just that the government is trying to stop their people to join in ICO's due to rampant scamming that occured recently. Also,  some are out of money to load up because they were scammed by their previous investment.
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 26, 2018, 04:17:45 AM
When the market starts to recover, people are more likely to invest in ICO.
Because ICO can get a higher return, although the risk is also high.
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 04:11:23 AM
Investors are always around and just waiting for the best time. They are wise so always weighing everyting before deciding on their bet so you need to be watchful.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
It should be understood that investment in projects at the ICO stage is a high-risk but also a high-yield event. Now around the cryptocurrencys there is a negative news background, so people lost interest in the cryptocurrencys. As soon as the reverse movement begins, everything will be restored
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 09:49:33 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I still believe that ICO hype will come back soon. Even if some investors are getting tired because of some scammers in ICO projects but still there are a lot of investors invest in some ICO because they believe in it. Although its hard to find which is scam but we need to be more careful so that no money will lose.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
June 25, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
At times like this, it is not that surprising ti know that some investors are already getting tired from investing in ICOs due to the market volatility which results to profit loss.  The price of the tokens after the crowdsale is below ICO price. Since it happens a lot, investors are worried on having plans of investing to ICOs nowadays.
Activity: 83
June 25, 2018, 09:45:21 AM
people are afraid because of market condition, these days almost all ICO that got listed on the exchanges are below their ICO price and people are losing their money, so it is even better to buy at exchanges than the ICO, it's only hype project that gives some x upon exchange listing.

Sadly, a lot of ICOs are just mostly hype but I can't deny that there are a few legit tokens out there that deserve funding and in turn are profitable for us investors. That said, ICOs are still worth investing in if we know which ones to pick by doing proper research and staying active in social platforms for possible hints of red flags from fellow members. In addition, there is an upcoming token sale for a decentralized token marketplace project called Menlo.one this coming July. According an interview with their CEO, this platform would help identify good tokens, and most especially fraudulent ones. Link to whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
I doubt they got tired of the ICO scene as it is (or better put, was) crazily profitable last year but the current state of the whole market is very shaky, so people are getting smarter when it comes to ICO investing as it is getting more and more difficult to successfully "flip" your investment in this bear market.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:39:48 AM
I think the main cause of this is the high rate of scam in the crypto market and people are tired of falling victim of scam  and loosing their money at the end. Some icos even take time to reward participant and the token take time to get listed for exchange.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 25, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
I think those people who are tired to the ICO because they are lose some of their money and that's the risk if you invested to the ICO. Im not tired for the ICO's until now because I earn more money but before I invested I make a lot of research to make sure that my money is safe and sure to grow.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
people are afraid because of market condition, these days almost all ICO that got listed on the exchanges are below their ICO price and people are losing their money, so it is even better to buy at exchanges than the ICO, it's only hype project that gives some x upon exchange listing.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 25, 2018, 09:31:44 AM
I think that many investors are very tired from the scam of projects that do not make anything out of their promises, and it's so simple, if you could collect money for your idea, then why do not you develop it? Because it is the greed of people, it begins to devour people from within.
Activity: 215
June 25, 2018, 09:31:34 AM
Many investors buy coins with a good bonus, do not forget about it. They can get 50-100% of coins for free.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
June 25, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

i don't believe that they are tired of investing instead, they are getting he right timing when to invest because the market is bearish and the movement of crypto is not that volatile, they are trying to ride a bigger wave.
Activity: 200
June 25, 2018, 09:07:37 AM
At those dips now maybe some investors felt it but i really trust my ico tokens now. Im still holding my ICO tokens because i really believe they will soar high if the market recovers again. I prefer to hold because i know sooner cryptocurrency will be back on the track again.
Pages:
Jump to: