Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 31. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 03:48:03 AM
as one of the investors, I do not feel tired of ico because there are still many legit ico in the future, trust me and believe in the project.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
June 29, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
It's more like investors are tired of being scammed by the Icos that they invested in thinking that they are going to make profit from it. ICOs is one of the best ways to make a lot of money in the market in the short term but now scammers have cornered the market with it so saturated with scam ICOs that it is now so hard to tell which coins are legit or not
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 03:10:41 AM
I don't think investment is going to stay the same. The market continues to fall, which makes more investors lose confidence.

Now is not a good time to invest. We should learn to wait.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 03:08:55 AM
I think recently investors are drown back from investing basically because of the market situation. I believe if market is better soonest, investors will continue investing in icos.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 02:55:19 AM
I think this happens because most ICO scams, the number of scam projects is also available in the market so many people are afraid to invest in ICO platform. dev just looking for profit from ico after getting profit from sales when ico project no longer runs, this will be a setback in the crypto world.
Activity: 177
June 29, 2018, 02:52:40 AM
They are not tired, but for them it is difficult to make right choice as it is time consuming to select good project, and rating platforms are not always fair. I would suggest www.icoguide.com comparing platform, as the scores are not paid there and are real.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
June 29, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

I wouldn't say got tired though. When market drops, the investors have probably though of buying more on the tokens that can yield higher profit for themselves than a new project that is very uncertain. Disappointing for team wanting to develop a good project for the crypto community but its going to be fulfilling for them if they still continue without much funds.

But, you know, when the market goes down forever, investors will consider buying it because they feel afraid, and think the market will continue to fall.

I'm not getting where you are going. If the market goes down below $1000/BTC, those investors will just move their money to usdt before it will even happen until such time the market calms down. They would prefer buying BTC back and most probably ETH and EOS to assure profit by the time of bullrun. They will completely ignore the ICOs and the new tokens that had come out a year ago all for the profit. They will start investing to ICO when they take profit already.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 11:07:16 PM
No one is not tired of anything,just a lot of deception today and investors are very worried about their money and already more tingling approach to the issue of choosing a place where to invest their money!
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
June 28, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
With out being told , YES will be my answer because, there so many ICOs out there and you can't even know which to invest in and also many scam ICOs which has brought about people waiting for it to be listed on exchange before buying or trade it.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 01:52:57 PM
Actually, to find an investor is in hands of a team.
They can go through conferences, through investment forums and etc.
Mostly investors don't believe in ICO if they don't know the team.
And because of that after exchange prices are falling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Investors did not prohibit advertising of ICO, but they were really tired of garbage projects. Now it is difficult to find something worthwhile because of a heap of useless projects.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 28, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
they dont get tired, its just that, there's a lot of circumstances that they are facing right now. many reasons that we must understand. but I believe, everything will be back to normal soon.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
June 28, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

I wouldn't say got tired though. When market drops, the investors have probably though of buying more on the tokens that can yield higher profit for themselves than a new project that is very uncertain. Disappointing for team wanting to develop a good project for the crypto community but its going to be fulfilling for them if they still continue without much funds.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 11:02:09 AM
What do you mean by "tired"?? Since Feb 2018, the price of ETH and BTC going down for some reasons - I think that ICOs just change the way of funding - It will make the investors spend more time on it - not tired.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
Actually Investors never get bored with ICO projects, because Despite all fraud, SEC blocked many ICOs because of inadequate legal exemption and inconsistency with legal norms, also contributed to the outflow of investors, but I believe that with the emergence of rules which is more easily understood and effective for ICO projects in this market will only be ICO verified and the percentage of fraud will drop to zero.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
The poor market position afftects all segments of crypto-currency ecosystems -mining, trading, ICOs,investments etc. We are not likely to have a return of the ICO hype until the market is bullish
Activity: 202
June 28, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
that's true, lately a lot of scam ico and it makes the investors afraid to invest. not just for investors, the bounty hunters also get the consequences, they didn't get paid from it. as investors and bounty hunter, we should be more careful in choosing ico. I hope in the future the scam ico will decrease and legit ico legit increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 03:53:46 AM
I'm not sure because from the beginning of this year a lot of ICO's has failed and when entering the market price of this alt's far from the ico price, even far from pre-sale price. Only a few ICO's that can rise from the price of ico when entering the market.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

I am pretty sure ICO market will not look the same as today. Too many people understand the rules of the game and become cautious.
Activity: 47
June 28, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
The current ico is mostly a scam that makes investors lose. the dev just looking for profit from ico after profiting from sales when ico project is no longer running. Then make the investors no longer interested to invest in ico so many ico that failed.
Pages:
Jump to: