Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 34. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
June 14, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
Majority are not actually tired of investing in ICOs as they will continue to invest but we have seen many ICOs scam the people in the recent time so investors are a little bit sceptical of investing in Icos. Also, some countries are not helpjng matters as they want to regulate crypto affairs andon the other hand many investor want to remaing anonymous but this aim has been defeated as many projects requires KYC and this is why many investors didn't participate in ICO's they want to be remain anonymous.
KYC procedures doesnt even guarantee if a project is legit or not because anytime they can ran out with investors money. ICO nowadays compared to ICO on 2017 i can say that theres so much different not only on profitability but also talking on the success of each ICO on the market. Its still continuing as long the crypto trend is here. Lots of proposed projects and most of them arent already unrealistic thats why investors should really be keen or careful on selecting investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 03:33:45 PM
this flow of Finance will never pass by the government. from ICO are not tired, just want to pass this flow through the state wallets. plus, now a lot of deception for investors (not loaning companies) and it's sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
June 13, 2018, 05:38:57 PM
I agree... To much hype from 2017... and too many scam ICO... Even me, I will focus only on bullish utility tokens from now...and keep investing on very good project with a good time line..
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
June 13, 2018, 05:29:17 PM
I think they are afraid to lose some of their wealth. Because lately the price is getting worse, they don't want to make a decision when the price is very low. Maybe they can find new ways to make a profit apart from ICO only we don't know yet. But I'm sure, in the future we will know it and participate in it.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
Majority are not actually tired of investing in ICOs as they will continue to invest but we have seen many ICOs scam the people in the recent time so investors are a little bit sceptical of investing in Icos. Also, some countries are not helpjng matters as they want to regulate crypto affairs andon the other hand many investor want to remaing anonymous but this aim has been defeated as many projects requires KYC and this is why many investors didn't participate in ICO's they want to be remain anonymous.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
June 13, 2018, 05:22:18 PM
I think, people were tired of the low-quality projects which are carrying out by ICO which can make upon nothing and further don't move after carrying out sales in any way.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 13, 2018, 05:15:52 PM
What makes you think the investors are tired? A lot of good projects collect hard cap and they are all fine.Good promising projects will always find investors
I support you, there are investors and they are ready to invest, just now they are choosing projects more carefully for investment. Good ICOs are now collecting a hard cap and successfully launching their products.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 05:01:40 PM
so many icos are collecting huge money and than not working properly as they should do which makes investors lose confidence and not showing the same interest as before.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 04:54:54 PM
There are a lot of ICOs today it is no wonder that investor are spread and choose what they want. who would be tired earning profit?. there are also many scam ICOs today maybe some investor stay away for a while or they are being cautious now.
Activity: 61
June 13, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

It should be cleaned up pretty soon, I would expect the quality of ICOs to go up. Alternatively the international market (China, Russia) is still thriving.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 04:35:58 PM
I hope after few month Hype come back again. Then we'll get our money and earn more with bounty and ICO. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 04:32:43 PM
South Korea said it can cancel the ban on ICO, and the SEC expresses cautious optimism that a balance in regulation can be found, most likely, squeeze out from this field of bad players and blow off the bubble, which arose due to fraudulent proposals.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 13, 2018, 04:27:02 PM
I don't think so. Many people are still ready to invest. But there are too many shitcoins on the crypto world and everyone wants to be aware of it. If the project is really good - people still go like crazy to get it. So no, people are not tired of ICO
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
June 13, 2018, 03:32:24 PM
I am sure investors will always be tired of the ICO projects. It is very time-to consume to evaluate and test ICO projects. Sometimes it took me two days to focus on a project
Activity: 216
June 13, 2018, 03:27:53 PM
It seems that most of ICOs at the moment will not collect their softcaps. It is reason why so hard to find really legit project for participating in bounty campaign or for investing.
Activity: 111
June 13, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
I think it's just the usual cycle every year and the investors will be back soon to enliven the ico project
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
June 13, 2018, 03:23:50 PM
It seems to be because too many ICOs are fraudulent so investors are less interested in investing their funds, and project managers are finding it hard to find investors willing to invest funds for projects that are being run by managers.
Precisely, this month a lot of fraud ICO's project and probably many investors I think disappointed on this matter.
I don't mean all ICO's are scam but mostly all of them besides those having a good platform and complete documents which you find if they are really legitimate project. I also look at the project who is running as a manager because they also know what project they run for the sake of their reputations and that case I am going to invest.
Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 03:12:20 PM
It seems to be because too many ICOs are fraudulent so investors are less interested in investing their funds, and project managers are finding it hard to find investors willing to invest funds for projects that are being run by managers.
Activity: 571
June 13, 2018, 03:00:42 PM
I think that the ICO will be a popular type of fundraising for about a year, then the hype around the ICO will calm down. It all depends on what kind of project we are talking about, if the project is really good I will be happy to invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: