Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 35. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 11:42:26 AM
ICOs might still have some hype in it. Many investors still wants to invest in icos even though scams are increasing because investors want a bigger profit so they take on icos as another option to gain more profit.
Activity: 278
June 13, 2018, 11:41:07 AM
I don't think so. Many of the investors now are not investing in what you see because they seek more valuable ICO's and valuable token in the future as well so that they can earn more than they are earning today that's why they are not getting tired of it just be industrious make it all possible.
Activity: 644
June 13, 2018, 10:00:46 AM
Just look in ANN branch. Very few projects can be interesting now. There is nothing new were, just exchanges, nodes, smart contract eth killers) Of course everybody tired from this) and now BTC is falling and this is making everybody very pessimistic:(
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:20:17 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

according to my personal. Ico will return when the market is restored because it is now easier to buy much cheaper and less risky after ICO. I also observed that interest with people every day falls. I do not think investors can be tired of investing in ICO as new investors enter the business but negative news about crypto and ICO may be the main reason for the low turnout

Activity: 70
June 13, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
They will continue to invest but we have seen many ICOs scam the people in the recent time so investors are little hesitant and even some countries want to regulate the things on the other hand many investor want to stay anonymous nowadays many projects are asking KYC that's why many investors didn't participate in ICO's they want to be remain anonymous. But I think many countries in the coming time will try to regulate the ICOs to reduce the scam.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 05:18:39 AM
Now I really hate the ICO project. I'm now rejecting the term ICO. Even if there are projects that look good right now, I still don't invest it in a penny! Because I was deceived when I first invested!

Wow that sounds extreme! As for me, I'm not so negative, but I am so much more carefully, than I was a year ago. That because, now you have so much bigger chance to get scammed, and loose your investing money!
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
June 13, 2018, 05:10:51 AM
What makes you think the investors are tired? A lot of good projects collect hard cap and they are all fine.Good promising projects will always find investors
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 13, 2018, 05:03:57 AM
Maybe they are, since theres a news that almost 30 billion worth of investment from Bitcoin is being dumped last year of December. And that’s may be the cause of market bleeding that affects the Bitcoin and of course followed by altcoins.Maybe those people dumping are cautious or worried to continue relying on cryptocurrency anymore. Hoping this issue will be corrected and cryptocurrency will be in demand still until future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
June 13, 2018, 04:47:41 AM
Well there's plenty of them I've seen in the telegram that said they are tired of ICO specifically in a telegram of scam ico. dealing with ico that turns out to be a scam i can imagine is really tiresome and that's why they are saying so, in this case but
if you see from how much money have been invested into an ICO at the moment, it's basically the same as before bitcoin got too hyped up. It's like becoming to normal again.
Activity: 97
June 13, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
I don't think investors will get tired of ICOs. They only care the value of the ICOs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
Of course, many projects can not reach a hard hat and fail, but I think that everything is not so bad, because there are really good projects, and they do not remain without investors' attention. The situation in the market is not encouraging, but experienced investors are finding a way to make money.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 04:41:11 AM
I think most investors are just wary of them at the minute because of the bear market. It used to be the case that many ICOs would pump on release and never return to ICO price, but at the moment many are dipping below ICO price after launch. This will not be permanent though, and if people stop investing at ICO then it will have the effect that the bad projects will not get funded which is probably a good thing tbh. These kind of things have a way of evening themselves out.
Activity: 146
June 13, 2018, 04:39:05 AM
Investors are always around and just waiting for the best time. They are wise so always weighing everyting before deciding on their bet so you need to be watchful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
June 13, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
There are so many scam icos in the market, investors are afraid to invest. There are a few solid icos but not every investors in them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 04:32:02 AM
A real investors, takes calculated risk when they decide to try a new venture.  They are not tired, notice how many successful ICO that reach  still their soft cap and hardcap regardless of market conditions.

We have a lot of promising ICO and ICO is a startup business , you think a visionary investors they want to miss this investment opportunities.

Activity: 252
June 13, 2018, 04:17:39 AM
There have been too many failed ICO projects this year, causing a large number of investors to lose money.

I think there should be some policies to supervise ICO. As long as the ICO market can be regulated, more investors will be attracted.
Activity: 138
June 13, 2018, 04:01:55 AM
What do you mean by "tired"?? Since Feb 2018, the price of ETH and BTC going down for some reasons - I think that ICOs just change the way of funding - It will make the investors spend more time on it - not tired.
Activity: 868
June 13, 2018, 03:59:41 AM
ICO's can be a risky thing especially if you are new to this arena. One needs to go thru lot of reading and due diligence before investing their hard earned money. I must admit that lot of ICO's have made people lose lot of money hence now days people just want to stay away from ICO's. I am not saying all ICO's are bad but to be honest many of them are just scam. No wonder why investors are tired of putting their money in ICO's.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 03:53:20 AM
Not really. Sometimes, it's just taking us time to review thoroughly the ICO's these days. It took me some time before finally deciding to invest in Chozun 途赞.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 13, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Investors now are tired about all cryptocurrencies, current situation does not look very good, hope that crypto will survive it.
Pages:
Jump to: