Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 6. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 12:06:48 AM
Old coins still have a positive impact on all coins. Old coins are still profitable, although some are missing. And the missing old coins I think because they do not have a creative team. So they lose a lot of investors and thus to make the coin more and grow naturally very difficult.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
October 18, 2018, 11:57:08 PM
Ancient coins are not always reliable and are not always able to give you an advantage. Each coin has a different potential. There are lots of ancient coins that are only just stagnant movement, the development of the value is not so prominent so it can't generate a lot of profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 11:55:34 PM
It's not right all of are old coins no more profitable. Some of old coins are more profitable. I know every old coins are not more profitable. Some coins are good profitable.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 11:23:25 PM
My opinion that old coins are often profitable compared to coins when it appears, because I have traded in it like NXT, IGNIS and LTC, the three coins I even get a profit of about 8 or 10 $ in a day, sometimes 2 days . in my opinion, an old coin, one of the coins that can give us extra value and is seen from the movement of the chart is very stable and balanced.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 18, 2018, 04:48:08 PM
Old coins bring stable but not very high profits. Sometimes it is more profitable to invest in old coins, because they are more reliable.

I prefer it to be so with the whole market, let all the coins bring small but stable profits, because the market is not predictable and some coins can bring both huge profits and huge losses, people do not trust cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 18, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Maybe yes and maybe no. Yes to some I think depending on the project it is connected to. If the project is no longer existing or has not become successful, I dont think the coin or tokens they represent will still have value and there will be no reason for it to continue on existing and running in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 04:34:38 PM
Very old altcoins will be very profitable on the contrary, because through them new investors enter the market and these altcoins have the infrastructure and reputation, so they will always be of interest.

If old tokens have a good price on the market, they have development prospects and you can invest in them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 18, 2018, 04:34:23 PM
I think old coin are in the class of ethereum and they are been developed to bring some unique service to cryptocurrency so that can be successful like ethereum! New coin are full of new ideas but old coin is still the best!
Activity: 210
October 18, 2018, 04:31:17 PM
the fact is that many projects are already dead, they are not developing, and the coins are still being traded - because people who have invested in the project are trying to withdraw at least something.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
October 18, 2018, 04:28:51 PM
One thing I know that has happened is that old coins has grow a good market cap..but from recent trend there are more pumps and good movements on new coins
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
Most investors these days are more focused on new coins with potentials. Many have now come to understand that to have profit within a short term, there are new coins with such potential and most times, they can give huge return. Although, most of them are shit coins, except for some few among them that are for long term investment.
Then back to the old coins, the truth is that most of them are shit coins and their past successes were based on hype.
Activity: 322
October 18, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
These coins are much more profitable than young projects due to the fact that they are stable. Young coins can be much cheaper and no longer recover to their former positions.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 18, 2018, 03:08:09 PM
my opinion and my experience that 90% old coins are gone , but some of them could make a good surprise, depends from project
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 18, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
This is not entirely true of all. You know that 5 out of 10 of the top 10 coffins are coin found before 2017. And when we check their chart from the beginning of the trade. It has increased a lot right?
Activity: 149
October 18, 2018, 02:40:36 PM
Old coins bring stable but not very high profits. Sometimes it is more profitable to invest in old coins, because they are more reliable.
The coins are reliable yet if they were so reliable then why aren't there that many people investing in them?
Activity: 238
October 18, 2018, 02:38:00 PM
Hello, I think that at the moment you need to invest in new coins that are in the ranking from 300th place to 800th place by cryptocurrency capitalization.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 18, 2018, 02:26:03 PM
This is all about everybodies choice I think. Some think that new cois are the best and some choose old school trading with coins that appeared many years ago
Old coins have more people trading it than the new ones, it should be able to make some money if they ever gets famous again.
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 02:23:47 PM
At the moment, there is very stiff competition of coins to maintain their position with the new coins launching with all same themes as of previous concepts and providing better options than previous ones, it seems that some old coins are not profitable.
Activity: 168
October 18, 2018, 02:18:11 PM
I think thisis very optional because here are a lot of new optimistic projects that could bring mney your pocket in the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 18, 2018, 02:13:42 PM
Eventually, I used to go for the Top twenty to fifty. Currently in holding no profit for short term but hoping in long term will get some soon. But in short day trading, it's still a profitable option. We saw the good growth in xrp and bch in last month.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: