Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 7. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 02:10:24 PM
Old coins bring stable but not very high profits. Sometimes it is more profitable to invest in old coins, because they are more reliable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 18, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
Very old altcoins will be very profitable on the contrary, because through them new investors enter the market and these altcoins have the infrastructure and reputation, so they will always be of interest.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 18, 2018, 02:04:50 PM
This is all about everybodies choice I think. Some think that new cois are the best and some choose old school trading with coins that appeared many years ago
Activity: 182
October 18, 2018, 02:00:25 PM
Only if you bought them on low price and you use them with long term strategy becasue the market and new coins are nat raising such fast as it was in previous years
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 18, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

How can old coins be not profitable? Look for coins with a small capitalization, a project with visible work, with a good team that works, speaks at conferences. Purely for example IOTEX
Activity: 546
October 18, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
This is not a correct opinion because today it very often happens that many projects that previously had popularity today have a very serious moment of pumping up money, this is a fact that cannot be ignored.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 12:28:18 PM
I think that the old coins are a very good investment but you need to be careful and study the market as some of them have come to replace the new coins !
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 18, 2018, 11:49:37 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Many of the old coins have a chance to recover if their creators at least present a ready product. Though in this bearish market even this step may result in nothing - investors have become very careful and do not believe in fairy tales anymore.
Activity: 96
October 18, 2018, 11:39:30 AM
Actually i don't have clear idea about what are the factors coinmarketcap use for ranking coins. But we can't Underestimated old coins. Because most of them still running. Some are silent until releasing products. So trading depend on only  CMC will miss us more profits.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 11:27:53 AM
Unfortunately you are right but not till the end because some of the still have a chance for surviving, ETH is good for this criteria so I encourage it.
Activity: 133
October 18, 2018, 10:42:27 AM
Remember about ETH. I am not sure that it is not profitable. Of course it has lower price now but it still brings profit so I don't agree with you here till the end.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 10:38:40 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

yeah right, those whales are more interested with these old coins, they choosing one by one to getting and add much more noise in different markets to gain a positive response and to be hype. just like round robin play.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
Old coins do not make profit. It the beginnings of the end of a set of various tokens from which there will be only the most necessary.
In my opinion, the old coin they made was less profitable than the new coins they traded, because the old coin they raised so much that they stopped and could only drop, the new coin they grew more and more. They will increase further in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 10:13:44 AM
Old coins or new coins is always profitable.
You just need to choose the right one with a great potential.
It will be a good profit if you will study the tokens/coins you will have.
If you will get a bad tokens you will not gain from it.
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
Old coins can also be profitable in the future. Most likely projects that have a quality product and a small capitalization.
Old coins also have the opportunity to become coins that have a high value, for the future and survive until now, and if investing in old coins may take time but will be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 658
October 18, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
some of them still under development and some are already failed you need to pick the right undervalued ones if you look for profit and wish you luck and good day to you Smiley
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 18, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
Old coins are good coins so long they have a good usecase . The market has been suffering quite a hit so it is normal for any token to go down in this bearish market  . But its cool to say the coins at the top 100 are crypto's best
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
October 18, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
Old coins are still profitable!
They maybe down now in price but they will bounce back once the bears are gone.
We should stay positive in gaining more in this cryptocurrency even old or new.
Activity: 574
October 18, 2018, 09:59:04 AM
I think the opposite is actually what is happening. Old coins are actually the most profitable in cryptocurrency world because they've been in the market for a very long time like bitcoin and ethereum. Also they are more reliable compared to new cryptos being introduce in the market. 
Activity: 382
October 18, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
in my opinion, no one knows that crypto currencies will fully support to reward us, but you have to use good ways to convert, so you don't lose a lot of your savings money that you want to convert into the crypto world. .

Pages:
Jump to: