Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 25. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 06:11:04 PM
I rely on new ICOs with a lot of hype and small cap as well as trusted top 50 CMC projects.
If there is a project developing for 2 years+ with small market cap, so for me it is dead, it has a lot of time to prove leadersheep
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 06:07:20 PM
Perhaps, the market continues to fall, the old coin is going down dramatically, I for example ETH now only at the price of $ 200, which is one of the major accidents for holders
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 17, 2018, 05:58:52 PM
Those coin are still profitable and should be looked at since those coins has been in the system for long and could highly be depended on ulike the hit and run coin in the system of late.

You might be right but I want you to know that most of the new coins are created to fix the previous altcoin problem and this was the why altcoin enter the crypto sphere from the get go. An example is NEO and Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
September 16, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
Those coin are still profitable and should be looked at since those coins has been in the system for long and could highly be depended on ulike the hit and run coin in the system of late.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 05:08:57 PM
Price of new cryptocurrencies has more potential. It is lower the potential of old cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless i think since we know the act of moving old cryptocurrencies, it is safer to trade in them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:46:10 PM
Many of the old coins I have in my wallet are shit coins that worth nothing in the market. Though, some of the coins managed to enter exchange at a lower rate.
all depends on investor interest and it is the job of the developer to develop the project so that more investors. Therefore, the developer is very influential on the future of a coin. therefore we must consider a team or developer when choosing coins for long-term investment.
September 16, 2018, 04:18:33 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Isn't profitable because too many bad news in this year, so that price can't rise crazy like previous year. We just need to wait for a little bit and let's talk again in the end of december, i still believe market can rise.

A coin can't be regarded as unprofitable, simply on account of their age. A good project with a capable, dedicated team, usually has long-term targets and goals. They work with an eye to the future, to last. Right?
Yes, that's right cause the experience and abilities of project team will also determine the future success of the project in market. Meanwhile, Ethereum was an example when it hit the cryptocurrency market back in the year 2015.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:51:47 AM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
Isn't profitable because too many bad news in this year, so that price can't rise crazy like previous year. We just need to wait for a little bit and let's talk again in the end of december, i still believe market can rise.

A coin can't be regarded as unprofitable, simply on account of their age. A good project with a capable, dedicated team, usually has long-term targets and goals. They work with an eye to the future, to last. Right?
September 14, 2018, 06:42:22 PM
I think the old coins are a lot more profitable that most of the new coins especially those in the top hundred bracket of the coin market cap this is because most of these coins have survived month at the top resisted different market conditions to still stay on top and even with the drop in total market cap this coins have not dumped to ridiculous prices like most of the new ones so I am confident that any different market they will continue their upward trend with or without the new coins following the lead.
This is vice versa situation because there are some old coins in the market that worth nothing now and the reason why this thread was opened was because of the top #100 and the #200 because most of the spot are claimed by coins which hit the market 12months back.
Activity: 223
September 13, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
Many of the old coins I have in my wallet are shit coins that worth nothing in the market. Though, some of the coins managed to enter exchange at a lower rate.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 13, 2018, 07:50:45 PM
Some old coins are still profitable, but some are not. Example of old coin is bitcoin, we are alll aware that it is not new anymore but still it is having long life in crypto world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 13, 2018, 07:48:15 PM
I think the old coins are a lot more profitable that most of the new coins especially those in the top hundred bracket of the coin market cap this is because most of these coins have survived month at the top resisted different market conditions to still stay on top and even with the drop in total market cap this coins have not dumped to ridiculous prices like most of the new ones so I am confident that any different market they will continue their upward trend with or without the new coins following the lead.
Activity: 333
September 13, 2018, 07:40:34 PM
No mate most of the altcoins now under the too far from theirs ico prices. But if it is good potential coin surely I will recover again. What you want to do is think it's the one of future investment and you do the works as normally.
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 07:38:44 PM

Your opinion Smiley

I think old coins are more profitable than new coins, old coins are of good quality and resilient to price changes while new coins are very weak even new coins are difficult to survive.
September 13, 2018, 07:01:40 PM
maybe people need to check xpm, xbc, btcd, doge, xmr, ltc, and many other because this is the oldest coins in the cryptocurrency. and if you see what is going on in a few days ago, you can found that btcd, doge, can increase higher and gives the profit to traders. soon, the other oldest coin will do the same, and the trader will make another profit from the old coins. although right now, those old coins get down, I still believe that the coin can increase again and create a new position.
You're right but not completely right cause those coins you mentioned does gain pump and the pump is not genuine because it seems that some whales price manipulation is involve. However, I will wait for some weeks before rely on the pump in price by those coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:13:07 PM
currently it is nevertheless worthwhile however certainly the profit from those cash have been not closing lengthy due to the fact all of marketplace from them had been continually be crimson this yr in particular there may be no upcoming huge pump from the ones cash which make human beings has been decide to no longer exchange them temporary.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 05:45:45 AM
old coins is certainly a good innovation does not have to compete or even a good team will make it not too be able to compete with the new coins appear. new coins certainly have systems that can cover the old coins so certainly if competing will be visible once the difference. yet would certainly also depend on the market demand. Although the old coins won't also be a guarantee that this is a bad thing to be invested.
Activity: 120
September 10, 2018, 04:46:32 AM
Many old coins are now considerably decreased. And even the old coins also disappeared because it does not have a value which can attract the attention of investors. These old coins can thrive and survive until recently because they have a very solid team that continues to work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 04:25:22 AM

Your opinion Smiley
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

Your opinion Smiley
For me, I do not think that it is not profitable because it can still help and be sold in any other forms. A lot of changes is happening in crypto but i think it old coins will give more impact.
Pages:
Jump to: