Pages:
Author

Topic: Are old coins no more profitable - page 30. (Read 6041 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 06, 2018, 09:51:09 PM
Not only for old coins but also it is happening with most of the coins in the market. Price is not so well but don't be worried about price. Price can rise any time then it will be profitable.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 09:47:52 PM
depending on what you mean by old coins? but in any case I believe that the old coins are still profitable from the point of view of investment

I understand what the guy is talking about. I suppose he means DASH, Monero, Litecoin...Right? I am sure that these are the best cryptocurrencies as they will always grow. However, you will never make the FAST money on them.
If that old coin is what being hold, these coin can be profitable even it is old along the market. These have good value and getting expensive for long term hold. But some other coin that hold with little number of investors might not going to be profitable so better sell it when it has a value in the market rather than wait for more increase which you can't or duct if going to happen then invest on potential coin.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 06, 2018, 09:44:20 PM
for me the old coin can also benefit much of the value and there are lower prices for the old coin because it's depreciated on the coin that you hold
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 09:17:41 PM
even more likely to disappear. I saw the project last year, and saw the price now. it turns out the same, and it will potentially be defeated by the new project. I think the old project is difficult to go up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 06, 2018, 09:14:22 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley
In my opinion, i think the old coin is start to get beaten by the popularity of bitcoin. We can not just say that old old coin is no longer profitable, because in reality its still profitable it just the popularity that gets beaten by the new ones.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 06, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
Depends to the old coins or token that you have, because even the old coins are possible again to pump and you can gain more profit. It's a not matter if the coin are old or new . We're talking about talking about the potential to pump the value or price of the coin. But mostly old coin is not porfitable like dogecoin who is one of the oldest coin without progress in the last few months.
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
September 06, 2018, 07:17:48 PM
I think No, Old coin still profitable at all. and the facts prove that, the price of old coin can still rise so high.
But now this is maybe new coin, it's easier the price increases than old coin, Because i follow many ICO proyek and almost all of them already increase
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:07:42 PM
There is a lot change going on in the coin market cap top 200 this days and I don't know if I'm the only one who's aware of it. Could you believe new (4months-7month ago) listed token/coin claimed much slot in the CMC top #200 list. Are those old project which belong to the spot claimed no more profitable?

Your opinion Smiley

In reality most of the old coins has no more chance to uplift again because their are too many new coins are coming. That's is why most of the old coins has gone as dead coins and only few are survive.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 07:03:32 PM
I don't think like that, I think old coins are still profitable. maybe there are some old coins my price is down, but in my opinion this is a natural thing. just try to look at the data on the graph

I think the coin, if it's down, it's still all going down, even though it's an old coin or a new coin. because the current condition is down. so we can't choose a coin when it goes down.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 06, 2018, 06:58:03 PM
Your opinion Smiley
Newer coin tends to rank higher at cmc because they bring new hype but it doesn't mean that the old coin is not profitable anymore, it's just the ico phase is over and right now they are focusing on the development and there's nothing to be hyped until they release something. Usually they set the release of the plaform (or demo) one year after the ico so if there's still nothing after a year then I will reconsider holding that coin or not.

You're absolutely right. Usually a crypto currency is more profitable at the initial phase of its developing. But if the team won't abandon their coin or token, this crypto currency will evolve and grow further. For example, look at Dogecoin. It is an old coin that already mined and has no inflation. But people still use it for making a cheap transactions and recently DOGE has been pumped +30% on the crypto exchange markets.

Thus, an old coin can be profitable. It mostly depends on the community that support this crypto currency.

what about bitcoin? bitcoin is abandoned by its developer satoshi nakamoto but why it is still indemand ?  that will only define that coins can still grow even if they are abandoned or discontinued because people will still be able to use them for other purpose  , not just on why they are built .

profitability wont also matter on how new or old the coin is because profitability will also depend on your skills and abillity to understand on how crypto market works .
You can't you the ability of bitcoin to compare to other crypto currency and you can understand through Litecoin cause everything about the coin turn down after Charlie Lee claimed to have sold all his holding. Nevertheless, crypto currency market is hard to understand and if eventually understand it you can't get accurate prediction.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
The change occurred at the world coin prices change with crypto that is very difficult to predict. Old coins also experienced changes, if the coin is old does not have a great team of developers will definitely be lost. Old coins that have potential in the marketplace will certainly continue to survive and thrive.
It's obvious that old coin that has no development will soon die because there are many new altcoin that has a better technology than old altcoin. The competition is more difficult than before because other new altcoin are well funded that old altcoins.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 01:51:04 PM
Old coins often has more holders than new the coins, this means that more people will trade them and more people can have an interest in that coin keep its value, even after the development team has left for new projects.
I think new people in crypto should be careful when they choose to go into old coins. Coins like light coin and even ethereum are coins you cut end up taking serious losses on if you buy them now.

Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 01:43:36 PM
maybe, over time, technological developments are increasing, crypto platforms compete with each other to provide innovation, this is what might change the direction of the market.
Activity: 90
September 05, 2018, 01:43:15 PM
I do not think that old coins do not benefit their value. Now the market is sluggish and very depressed because all the coins fall.
Activity: 24
September 05, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

Your opinion Smiley
I'm lamenting the sadness of these coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
Well old does not necessarily means that they are not profitable. If the project is live and running well, it they are making considerable strides in their niche area, I believe any coin/token is worth buying or holding until it goes up. The way to make profit is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. To my understanding in order for this to happen  the project should perform well in is area.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:24:14 PM
depending on what you mean by old coins? but in any case I believe that the old coins are still profitable from the point of view of investment

I understand what the guy is talking about. I suppose he means DASH, Monero, Litecoin...Right? I am sure that these are the best cryptocurrencies as they will always grow. However, you will never make the FAST money on them.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 04, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
To be honest, I do see it from the broader perspective and I believe that some of the coins have a very good potential, provided that the development team should stick to the roadmap and reach milestones within the promised timeline. Crypto industry is still in the basic phase of development and hence, it is too early to predict anything about it. I agree that some of the old coins have lost the value and the price but still, they have much time to rectify the errors.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

Your opinion Smiley
Some coins increase slowly but always follow the market trendy. Now is the bear market in my opinion, every increase in the last month might be destroyed and we couldn't realize that.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
September 04, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
There are coins that were one of the first, and they are still profitable. But not all coins are tested by time and many are depreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: