Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 14. (Read 31324 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
In my opinion, the Green Days so soon. Just 2 month for rising of market and get it!
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
August 26, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
I have not seen the green market again, only a red color, and this red probably will last forever in the crypto market, I do not have the patience to continue waiting for recovery price
No green right now because we are bearish, when time comes that people wants to buy then the constant green will come out and we will be happy
because we will once again see the FOMO especially from the newcomers. Also, those who dump right now but get into FOMO once bitcoin breaks its ATH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 04:54:13 AM
I have not seen the green market again, only a red color, and this red probably will last forever in the crypto market, I do not have the patience to continue waiting for recovery price
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 08:48:25 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I wish so because most of us holders are actually waitung for the time where we won't be needing to doubt and panic about it's shaky value. I think it is better if we'll have more patience while waiting for the unpredictable market to recover. Just always expect the best.

Some weak hands will be eliminated from the ecosystem, it seems. This is the same for stock markets as well. Exchanges are the places where money flows through strong hands from weak hands, I strongly believe. Green days are not back, but they will.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 25, 2018, 08:16:04 PM
Market handled the bad news of multiple bitcoin ETF rejection a few days ago without any big selloff and is trading at same levels. That is a good sign that maybe it has bottomed out and higher prices should be coming.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
Sort of. I think this i what we're all waiting for, the market is turning green. But it's too early to trade, let's just wait for awhile maybe this market will be greener as it gets. So we must be remain calm and hope for the best to come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 04:21:42 PM
Now I see a lot of coins that is green and it's so nice to sell coins. But I think it still could wait because if you are selling now is certainly just a little advantage you get. Remain patient for profit.
That's right, you can not sell all the coins in a row at the first opportunity, some of the most promising need to hold for a long time.
Activity: 154
August 25, 2018, 02:39:48 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

The market has been green for a long time, but the price is growing very slowly.  But I hope in a few weeks the price will start to grow faster.
Activity: 252
August 25, 2018, 02:12:44 PM
I guess and I hope that the red days are over. It seems that bearish trend is reaching exhaustive level now. Almost every coin is green, and btc is stable for the past few days. We've been stuck to downward trend ever since early January, so I guess, this must be the sign that bitcoin bull has been waiting for. If we would be lucky enough, we might end this year with a crypto boom. Let's just pray that it'll last long.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 01:53:07 PM
Now I see a lot of coins that is green and it's so nice to sell coins. But I think it still could wait because if you are selling now is certainly just a little advantage you get. Remain patient for profit.
Activity: 504
August 25, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

I wish so because most of us holders are actually waitung for the time where we won't be needing to doubt and panic about it's shaky value. I think it is better if we'll have more patience while waiting for the unpredictable market to recover. Just always expect the best.
Activity: 69
August 25, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
Experts do not predict big UPS and downs in the value of cryptocurrencies until the end of 2018. That is, we cannot say that a period of active growth has begun.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 25, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

It's hard to predict since the market has been so unstable and it is always changing. I think even if the market turns green , it would still turn red at times because it's not what we call the bull market yet. Better start buying more and just try to hold more as well.
yes, that's what we have seen and really happened, almost all crypto prices are currently experiencing a significant price decline, and even today many people suffer from 80/90% losses for example they sell what they have at a high purchase price, indeed now all we have to do is buy altcoins for us to hold, but for those who still have money to buy at current prices.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Now the market is green but the price of coins is almost not growing.  For a week the price does not fall and does not grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
May we will have some green days, but it will be on very short period of time. IMHO whole market will continue falling. I think this downtrend will end only in the middle of the next year.

Well, it's Green Day today. The majority of coins in the top 100 in CoinMarketCap led by Bitcoin were all green. Bitcoin is up by 1.67 percent and valued at $6,558.40. Its market capitalization is $112.9 billion today. Trailed by Ethereum at 1.53 percent, valued at $277.46 and with a market capitalization of $28.1 billion. Next is XRP at 1.03 percent and it's traded at $0.325742 with a market capitalization of $12,8 billion.

Today may be a slight recovery but until tomorrow, red will appear, I was too familiar with this script and I could only lament and tired, even not only me, most traders and investors are also such, this red wave has left them floating in the sea. I really do not know when I can get to the mainland, the market does not have any nice changes, I worry we will be floating at sea for a few months or more, these whales seem to only want some people to stay and get rid of some others
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
August 24, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

It's hard to predict since the market has been so unstable and it is always changing. I think even if the market turns green , it would still turn red at times because it's not what we call the bull market yet. Better start buying more and just try to hold more as well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 24, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
May we will have some green days, but it will be on very short period of time. IMHO whole market will continue falling. I think this downtrend will end only in the middle of the next year.

Well, it's Green Day today. The majority of coins in the top 100 in CoinMarketCap led by Bitcoin were all green. Bitcoin is up by 1.67 percent and valued at $6,558.40. Its market capitalization is $112.9 billion today. Trailed by Ethereum at 1.53 percent, valued at $277.46 and with a market capitalization of $28.1 billion. Next is XRP at 1.03 percent and it's traded at $0.325742 with a market capitalization of $12,8 billion.

Activity: 546
August 24, 2018, 09:31:19 AM
Yes, I always believe in crypto currency and green days will be back, just think that we used to see a green and a profitable markets few months ago and we know how crypto world started and its situation. Blockchain is a technology that can change how people in this world live much more on monetary transaction in marketing, mode of payment and how our daily needs will be at ease because of this edge cutting technology.
Activity: 350
August 24, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
This is still in the middle of the bear market. We need several more months before the market reverses its trend.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

This month the market is unstable and the price is almost not growing.  I hope next month will be more profitable than this.
Pages:
Jump to: