Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 13. (Read 31324 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 11:14:25 AM
Right now BTC and some of altcoins are going up but there are some altcoins that has a low market cap the still not moving and still good to buy right now like AXP. For those who bought the bottom I congratulate you right now because for sure in the next few months Altcoins will go wild for sure.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
Yes, I think this was the altcoin bottom or crypto bottom in general.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:11:25 AM
Of course we entered a period of growth. Growth of course is not sharp, but gradual and confident. It's time for investment, and investing in the medium and long term. Such investments are the most profitable and less risky.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 05:14:49 PM
I more than once was mistaken, thinking that green days in the cryptoforeign exchange market begin. But in couple of days again it became red and the price of all coins fell even below.
Volatility is the only constant in crypto currency but still we are now in a bear market but I there's a lot of thing we can do to make us profitable and the best thing for me is to go on day trading to earn little profit but continuously while waiting the green market, be patience and not take long the green market is coming.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
I tend to spend 3-4 hrs everyday on charts and technical analysis. What I have seen is this all upward market movement is a manipulated one by bots and big exchanges. There isn't any actual money inflow which can give direction towards an organic growth and appreciation. This growth is highly being manipulated with artificial volume and is not going to sustain if BTC doesn't go above the resistance of $8800. So, don't get overwhelmed by these small term upward movement. We are still shit deep in bear market.
I'm not deceived by BTC moving. But today I saw some alts movements. And these growth was positive. I understand that this mean nothing but it has allowed to make some profit trades. I don't sure what will be tomorrow but today is not bad definitely.
based on the above, you do not need to risk your money and you need to wait for real opportunities. Although to date, a very good chance for investment in the crypto currency, because the price is at the very bottom.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 27, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
I tend to spend 3-4 hrs everyday on charts and technical analysis. What I have seen is this all upward market movement is a manipulated one by bots and big exchanges. There isn't any actual money inflow which can give direction towards an organic growth and appreciation. This growth is highly being manipulated with artificial volume and is not going to sustain if BTC doesn't go above the resistance of $8800. So, don't get overwhelmed by these small term upward movement. We are still shit deep in bear market.
I'm not deceived by BTC moving. But today I saw some alts movements. And these growth was positive. I understand that this mean nothing but it has allowed to make some profit trades. I don't sure what will be tomorrow but today is not bad definitely.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
August 27, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
Activity: 476
August 27, 2018, 12:12:03 PM
In my opinion, the Green Days so soon. Just 2 month for rising of market and get it!
Yes, I think so. A lot of companies invest in crypto and bitcoin will provide ETF so soon. I think it`s very positive news for a soon growth. We should invest in when prices are still low.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 27, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
The bullish rally of the DEC and JAN month have made people expect a lot from cryptos. We don't see such high volatility or pumps/dumps in cryptos normally. It happens, but after a while. We might expect one such bullish rally this year end as well but I doubt it will be as good as last time. We are indeed in a bearish market right now but traders can take benefit out of it as well.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 09:20:47 AM
September this year will be a green month . i think: it will not continue to rise sharply, as it did in January this year. the big trend in the market this year is to decline until it shows its true value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
Within a few weeks we can start to see green color again very often. I think we are finally in the bottom of the altcoins crash, prices will start to rise again. Everything may have changed a lot by November. Smiley
Hopefully by September the bear month will be over, we will see a green and steady price increase, this would give us a little joy
because we are hurt a lot when bitcoin and altcoins significantly drop. Stay optimistic, we need that in order to hold longer because holding is only our chance.

We have to make positive thinking because we don't know when the market will start recovering. Due to downtrend, many people lost their hopes whether the market will recover or not but we have to till September end in order to be in a safe way by not selling them for short-term pumps.
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 08:23:01 AM
I was quite shocked when I checked my Coinstats app and saw the green everywhere,initially I thought it would be a quick pump and dump but I woke up this morning to see that the uptrend continued,now am beginning to feel optimistic that this new change is here to stay.. Until the next correction.

You know what it happen to me as well..  I am feel happy because i thought that it will be the beggining of the green days..  It is seems so long before it happened again.. But i think it is just temporary, we cant predict if it will continue or not but still we and i are still hoping for it to happen..  I am hoping that after this month it will continue to rise up..
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
August 27, 2018, 08:09:20 AM
Within a few weeks we can start to see green color again very often. I think we are finally in the bottom of the altcoins crash, prices will start to rise again. Everything may have changed a lot by November. Smiley
Hopefully by September the bear month will be over, we will see a green and steady price increase, this would give us a little joy
because we are hurt a lot when bitcoin and altcoins significantly drop. Stay optimistic, we need that in order to hold longer because holding is only our chance.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 27, 2018, 07:41:43 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 27, 2018, 05:57:12 AM
I hope that the green days are back, as this month was a red month. Maybe the green days are coming. The crypto market is slowly turning in green.
The market today is very difficult, I think the market will soon bounce back, the end of this year will be the moment we sell the coin, please rest assured. In my opinion, patience is the key to success
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
August 27, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
I hope that the green days are back, as this month was a red month. Maybe the green days are coming. The crypto market is slowly turning in green.
Activity: 434
August 27, 2018, 05:46:30 AM
Why are projects such as Wanchain, ICON and  Aion increasing?  A messenger of something?
Activity: 260
August 27, 2018, 05:39:53 AM
I think during these months there is not much energy for the market, but in the future, I think there must be a great bull in the next one or two years.
Activity: 490
August 27, 2018, 05:13:27 AM
In last couple of days it seems, that green line slowly comes back. I hope bitcoin will reach $7000 in the next week and a minimum of $10000 in September.

I think that price of 10k bitcoin could get in this year easily, i don't think that recover will be that good that it will be done that fast but next months will be better and better.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 05:04:25 AM
In last couple of days it seems, that green line slowly comes back. I hope bitcoin will reach $7000 in the next week and a minimum of $10000 in September.
Pages:
Jump to: