Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 32. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 03:46:18 AM
I think the green day will be back soon but for now until the next few weeks I predict that the red day will continue,
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
the current market situation is falling very far, I'm not sure that the price will be fast green. although the circumstances must have changed. and I'm sure that the market will be green but it will take a long time
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:26:49 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I think we will all see the market completely green again for quite a long time at the end of this year. And the current market situation will surely go up and down very drastically.
Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 02:35:54 AM
I hope this green days will continue until last of this year so i can make some profit, the begining of this year i was loss , this bullish trend make me happy and i have chance to recover lose and make profit.
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 01:31:34 AM
t's still fluctuating at the moment. I believe that we could possibly have a bull run towards the end of the year due to crowd psychology, everyone will expect to see a repetition of what happened last year so people will be more positive and willing to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
June 27, 2018, 01:20:45 AM
Let's wait for the beginning of September to have something to discuss. Green days at this stage are unstable and have no effectiveness indicators.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
June 26, 2018, 11:09:24 PM
the prices of crypto now is very volatile and we can never forecast whether it will constatly go up or down.
Activity: 340
June 26, 2018, 10:33:44 PM
Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 10:17:49 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

The market has indeed started to re-green and I am sure the market will continue to be green until the end of this year. I believe that by the end of 2018 the crypto market will make a new history in crypto and all the coin prices will go up very drastically.
Lol market returns to bleeding again, it is unfortunate when the market starts to turn green but then many people take advantage of
it to sell all their assets. so the price weakens again. I think it's not a problem. I'm sure the price will come back green. stay patient dude
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
June 26, 2018, 09:46:04 PM
Some day the return of good prices of bitcoin will comeback,but for now we should be Patience and be watchful every price gauge in the market and be wise always while holding your tokens for the coming days the market price will rise again and your earnings will increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 26, 2018, 09:06:31 PM
Green days and red days are alternating and still setting more red days than green so watching and waiting for market correction to be over.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 07:55:32 PM
Seems the green days are not in reach yet because we are still experiencing the normal crisis we have over the last 5 months to start this year. I can still feel that we are on the bearish trend but still hoping that the bull trend is about to happen sometimes in the last quarter of this year.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:21:53 PM
Necessarily come that day, which will be a turning point, and the price will start to grow. The question is only when? Now many are trying to predict, some say that in the near future, others say that in a few months, and a third predict a long crisis. All have arguments in defense of their predictions. One thing I know for sure is that we must believe. Our faith is held by the whole crypto world. After all, if everyone stops believing in crypto, then it will be unnecessary for anyone. So let's believe, and growth will be sure!
Activity: 150
June 26, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
It's unlikely that the market has recovered and the green days have returned.  And very similar it will not be soon.
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
The one that I know that there are a lot of new fresh funds that entered to the crypto, and it caused the green market, the one that I afraid is, its only the pumping action by some whales, so I think its okay to used this momentum to gain profit but still take precaution step, and still need time to make sure that we are entering the bull market

Be observant as we are here in crypto world some little movement of market price much fall as a trap, be patience and try to establish your own ceiling and be resourceful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
June 26, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

The market has indeed started to re-green and I am sure the market will continue to be green until the end of this year. I believe that by the end of 2018 the crypto market will make a new history in crypto and all the coin prices will go up very drastically.
June 26, 2018, 02:36:39 AM
I think that the crypto market will recovered and be "green" again but not in the near future. Because as far as we know the bitcoin is still moving in the flat. So we just need to be alert and keep our eyes in the market and will be waiting what will happen for the next couple of weeks or months.
Activity: 59
June 26, 2018, 02:10:39 AM
I think we can see another dip in few days... There is not enought volume to enter bullrun.

Im waiting to enter at 5k or 5.5k
June 26, 2018, 02:04:51 AM
I think the market is still very chaotic now. Several tokens I hold have been floating around my purchase line. I think the current market may continue to fall because many people withdraw funds!
Activity: 164
June 26, 2018, 01:47:58 AM
I am really dying hoping for the green days. I need it so that I can trade happily again. I lose so many trades until now and I'm doing my best just to ger back on my track.
I need it so I can trade happily again. I lost so much trade until now and I do my best, Despite some downturn, the market seems to show more spikes and this makes things pretty clear that Bitcoin and Ethereum will set a new record by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: