Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 11. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 04:35:52 AM
Now there is no special reason for concern because in general the market came off the drawdown and I managed to buy a few of coins.
Activity: 439
June 04, 2018, 04:33:13 AM
Soon there should be a dump because very soon Google will prohibit the advertisement of the crypt in its search engine ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
June 04, 2018, 03:30:30 AM
Yeah sure, there always be hope for good project, Good project will always see the light of the day while shit project will soon fade away and be forgotten, so there is hope for some good altcoins.
Activity: 186
June 04, 2018, 03:26:25 AM
Most altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. When the market begins to grow, the price of bitcoin will increase and, accordingly, the prices of altcoins will also grow. Do not panic, just wait
Activity: 304
June 04, 2018, 02:19:13 AM
Of course,altcoins are not going to stop developing despite the fact that the crypto market is going through some serious difficulties.We just need to wait for a little until the market fixes itself and gets back to stability.
Activity: 322
June 03, 2018, 06:20:07 AM
I think you are surprised at the decline in altcoin prices there is always hope to rise again but maybe not for now, when bitcoin moves up, then altcoin will go up but it depends on the alt you hold and indeed there are some alt who are dead probably because there is no demand in the market then alt will directly die.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
many altcoins have a great future if you see the road map , but many few of them are dying.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
June 02, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
there are still many people who care about altcoin because they have invested a lot of money in this business so I hope they quickly get a solution about this situation and can return the price altcoin as before
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
June 02, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
The downturn is temporary and provides an opportunity for weeding out coins with nothing but hype backing them up. Of course solid altcoins will thrive and will be among the leaders in the coming years.

Yes good coins will recover. One of these can be  Substratum. Valued at $0.51, Substratum was launched in the third quarter of 2017 – with an ICO of $13.8 million. Substratum, an open-source network, lets anyone rent their computer as hosting server and earn cryptocurrency. Substratum is aiming to become the foundation of the decentralized web. Users should definitely keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 15
June 02, 2018, 10:12:53 AM
Good tokens will always survive in this kind of times. Not all altcoins are rubbish and will just live with a little pump. I really believe in cryptocurrency this will be the future of money. So a big hope is still waiting for altcoins.
Activity: 204
June 02, 2018, 06:09:04 AM
There is still a lot that can be done using altcoins, I believe that we have not even started to scratch the surface of the possibilities that lie with altcoins. Most of the altcoins are still at a very cheap price now which means that by the next bull they will be worth a lot
Activity: 117
June 02, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
Why have you decided that alcoins are dying? I would rather say that number of coins appear and they have good chances to become strong. If you are talking about price fall, it is temporary and soon they should become more expencive.
Activity: 462
June 02, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
It is impossible for altcoins to die. I think it is normal for such a market to fall. Financial markets have no smooth sailing figures! Only the courage and vision of investors! If the market always seems to be rising then you dare to buy it?
Activity: 117
June 02, 2018, 03:36:25 AM
Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.
Yes I agree. From all this years, users encounter different negative circumstances together with altcoin but altcoin is still standing. We cannot predict what is the future of altcoin but we can help to continue its existence by taking risk for it. Don't lose hope just take risk.
The market will not remain depressed. I believe it will improve in the second half of the year. After all, no one has always liked such an environment.
Activity: 191
June 02, 2018, 12:41:51 AM
the hope remains until altcoins, and especially if we are always supporting it, and it is better if we invest in altcoins to stay steady and stay up to date.
Activity: 195
June 02, 2018, 12:38:42 AM
#Crypterium is next big thing. It allows people to pay with all type of crypto currency through mobile phone app. Just have look #CRPT . You will thank me later
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 12:30:30 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
This is normal to me, base in my observation, today is market red but in third or fourth quarter i think the market is going stable. Because some of other investor dump the market so they buy cheap price.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 02, 2018, 12:24:31 AM
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
Ill think there still hope for the altcoins and altcoins not gonna be dying it's because in the market was in red, But if we have some positive thinking about altcoins maybe it will be increase the value of it. Or else just hold for a moment if the market was in red.
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 12:15:24 AM
The downturn is temporary and provides an opportunity for weeding out coins with nothing but hype backing them up. Of course solid altcoins will thrive and will be among the leaders in the coming years.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!
June 02, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
There is always merit and sustenance for every altcoin that solves in real-time at least one cryptocurrency teething problem. 
Pages:
Jump to: